Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Nude vs Prude

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by CopNkitten View Post
    And really technically, if you stay on the prude side you are close for breakfast so you will walk that distance one less time, lol.
    Cop....
    That's right. You actually walk less if you stay on the prude side and eat breakfast as long as you're not all the way down by the fence as STL-MO-CPL pointed out. It's a lot less walking if you're someone who comes to dinner in sorta regular clothes and then goes back to change for the theme. Another advantage is that you're doing the walking in flip flops rather that 7" heels. It's not all that long a walk at all from the prude side to the nude side.
    Last edited by CandG; 07-14-2011 at 09:50 PM.
    8/9/11 to 8/21/11 SOON COME, BUT NOT SOON ENOUGH!!! Kitten & Angel's Spring Fling 4/5/12 to 4/14/12

If you're there for your virgin trip and don't know your way around very well, consider asking for a guided trip to the nude pool and hot tub. The first few times I tried to get there taking the paths (drunk, at night, in heels) I got lost! Finally I just walked to the beach and turned right. Can't miss it.
    Hedo II April 19-25 2011 -- Our first visit was AWESOME
    Hedo II July 9-17 2012 -- Honeymoon visit was SEXY

Quote Originally Posted by aphrodisiac View Post
    If you're there for your virgin trip and don't know your way around very well, consider asking for a guided trip to the nude pool and hot tub. The first few times I tried to get there taking the paths (drunk, at night, in heels) I got lost! Finally I just walked to the beach and turned right. Can't miss it.
    That's because you came a week late, we would have been happy to give you a guided tour if you were with our group
    Though many times it seems to end at our room, strange how the tour works that way
    Cop N kitten..
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

Quote Originally Posted by aphrodisiac View Post
    That's funny, we got lost several times. Once, we ended up at some guys house after we took a wrong path. It seemed like each time we tried to take a path, we ended up getting turned around. We gave up and just took the beach route at night since it was dark.
    Hedonism II - 28JUN2011 to 03JUL2011, 27NOV2013 to 01DEC2013, 17JUL2023 to 22JUL2023

Desire Pearl - 28MAR2016 to 01APR2016, 19MAR2017 to 24MAR2017, 22JUL2018 to 27JUL2018, 10JUL2021 to 16JUL2021, 26JUN2022 to 30JUN2022 and 01AUG2022 to 05AUG2022

Desire RM - 24NOV2021 to 27NOV2021

Temptation Grand Miches - 08AUG2023 to 13AUG2023

o man why can't the whole place be c/o. so that we shy people can party too. with out being totaly naked . i feel like a puritan from the whitch trials. (ha ha)

Registered User singlecruiser70's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jenna View Post
    o man why can't the whole place be c/o. so that we shy people can party too. with out being totaly naked . i feel like a puritan from the whitch trials. (ha ha)
    I found the whole place can be C/O but when you get to the nude section you just have to keep on the move. If you stop walking, you have to get nekid.
    It all started when God created the big bang 13.81 Billion years ago.

......SLS as Singlecruiser

Hedo III 11-17 Apr 2010.....Hedo II 9-16 Apr 2011.....Hedo II 19-27 Nov 2011
    Hedo II 7-15 Apr 2012.....Hedo II 17-25 Nov 2012.....Hedo II 6-14 Apr 2013
    Hedo II 23-2 NovDec 2013.....Hedo II 12-20 Apr 2014..... Hedo II 12-20 July 2014
    Hedo II 9-16 Apr 2016....

My husband and I are water lovers but the nude beach is not the best water and the nude pool is always packed during our trip. We've gotten to where we go to the 'clothing opional' beach or the main pool and the water is clean, the bar isn't too crowded and we still see alot of friends from around the resort. BTW over the last few years we have gone from suit bottoms to no suit at all at the main pool! Just a little more respectful at lunch time when everyone is up top..
    Respect
    Hedo II:
    March 2004, November 2004, November 2005
    November 2006, April2007, November 2007
    November 2008, November 2009, November 2010

November 3rd-12th 2011!!

Quote Originally Posted by Hedobill View Post
    The prude side is clothing optional only when certain large groups are ther. Last Dec they were telling people by the prude bar who were nude to cover up. To be safe til you see what is going on with management, the main pool and prude beach is topless most of the year. This has been one of my top pevee's about Hedo. We have friends that love to dress up for dinner and the disco but they arent into being totally nude on the beach and really dont want to be with totally nude people on the beach if possible. So when they book they believe that the prude beach is just that. I dont think it is right for Hedo to change things with out letting people who have booked and wanting to use the prude beach that it is for that week a nude beach. The nudes wouldnt be happy if the main pool had a problem and was closed and the hotel told the guests that they could use the nude pool and not have to remove their clothes.
    Like said above, I know where you are coming from but you are in the VAST minority.
    The prude being C/O has helped many people dip their toe in the water without forcing them to be totally nude to try it out.
    It allows people who want to be nude to hang out with people who choose not to be. One of my favorite parts of Hedo is that it proves by example that people can be nude and clothed in perfect harmony. The only reason the nude side needs to stay nude only is to eliminate the gawker effect. If you made all of hedo prude it'd be bankrupt in 6 months, why do you want to keep it crippled by having 50% of the resort unused?
    I have yet to hear a single complaint on trip advisor or anywhere else stating that the nudity on the prude side was making them uncomfortable. I have however read many reports that people felt the resort better for it.
    Edit: Also with all due resect, if your friends are still booking and not knowing that the prude is C/O you really need to inform them of the facts.
    Last edited by 2fast; 07-17-2011 at 02:18 PM.
    AFF- Ridncouplerr
    LL- Ridncouple
    SLS- Ridncouple

Because then poeple would book solely for the reason of gawking at the nude people. A large part of why the party is so great is the fact that nudity does a lot to equalize everyone. If it was C/O on the nude side I don't think you'd get the same party.
    I'll count this as one report of someone who'd rather have the nude C/O for a total of 2. anyone else? lol
    Last edited by 2fast; 07-17-2011 at 02:20 PM.
    AFF- Ridncouplerr
    LL- Ridncouple
    SLS- Ridncouple

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by 2fast View Post
    Like said above, I know where you are coming from but you are in the VAST minority.
    The prude being C/O has helped many people dip their toe in the water without forcing them to be totally nude to try it out.
    It allows people who want to be nude to hang out with people who choose not to be. One of my favorite parts of Hedo is that it proves by example that people can be nude and clothed in perfect harmony. The only reason the nude side needs to stay nude only is to eliminate the gawker effect. If you made all of hedo prude it'd be bankrupt in 6 months, why do you want to keep it crippled by having 50% of the resort unused?
    I have yet to hear a single complaint on trip advisor or anywhere else stating that the nudity on the prude side was making them uncomfortable. I have however read many reports that people felt the resort better for it.
    Edit: Also with all due resect, if your friends are still booking and not knowing that the prude is C/O you really need to inform them of the facts.
    I've always wondered why someone would book a vacation at Hedo (or if they're not familiar with the resort even a place called "Hedonism") if they're offended by or uncomfortable with nudity. There are plenty of places in Jamaica and throughout the Caribbean to go with frankly much better accommodations if one wants to keep their clothes on.
    8/9/11 to 8/21/11 SOON COME, BUT NOT SOON ENOUGH!!! Kitten & Angel's Spring Fling 4/5/12 to 4/14/12

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by 2fast View Post
    Because then poeple would book solely for the reason of gawking at the nude people. A large part of why the party is so great is the fact that nudity does a lot to equalize everyone. If it was C/O on the nude side I don't think you'd get the same party.
    I'll count this as one report of someone who'd rather have the nude C/O for a total of 2. anyone else? lol
    If the nude side was C/O, the party would definitely be different for us because we wouldn't be there!

You can bet your ass ...and your tits that we wouldn't be there either. The whole damn point is to be naked and let your inhibitions go.

Actually, more locals gawking over on the nude side!
    Anyway, seriously, if you are going to be offended, why choose hedo!? But at the same time, same as with the over-the-top groups, there should be some warningbefore booking.

Keeping the nude side strictly nude is a good filtering mechanism. If I'm able to build up enough confidence to go over there, I want everyone else there that sees me to be on equal footing and equal nakedness. It levels the playing field. The rest of the resort is up to you. Wear a winter coat for all I care. If you're offended by nudity, book at Breezes or Sandals. I can't for the life of me understand why you would even go to Hedo if that offends you. It certainly isn't for the super fancy accommodations!
    Hedonism II - 28JUN2011 to 03JUL2011, 27NOV2013 to 01DEC2013, 17JUL2023 to 22JUL2023

Desire Pearl - 28MAR2016 to 01APR2016, 19MAR2017 to 24MAR2017, 22JUL2018 to 27JUL2018, 10JUL2021 to 16JUL2021, 26JUN2022 to 30JUN2022 and 01AUG2022 to 05AUG2022

Desire RM - 24NOV2021 to 27NOV2021

Temptation Grand Miches - 08AUG2023 to 13AUG2023

Blog Entries
    Very true if you don't want to be seen nude or see nude people this is most deff not a place for you.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123