Thread: Keystone / Bob Hedo II June 18th-25th summer trip !

Keystone / Bob Hedo II June 18th-25th summer trip !

This was by far one of the best weeks I have done ! Amazing people and just a great time.
    All my flights both there and back were uneventful and all were ahead of schedule, thank you AA ! ( 1st class rocks ! )
    Upon arriving at MBJ , going thru customs and baggage went right to the Super clubs lounge and was told " let's go the bus is waiting for you ! " Stopped to pee.. never even had time to grab a Red Stripe got on the bus and was greeted by three different people who said ' Bob' as I boarded. That worked well as I knew I was on the right bus.
    On board were Grant and Jen, Eric and Lynz, Morgan and Rhonda and thanks to Rhonda for the rumpunch . We did have a reststop and all had another Red Stripe. With times as they are and as much as we all want to get to Hedo fast ... I have enjoyed making that reststop and helping out where we can.
    Got to Hedo in about an hour and a half, the beautiful " Sunshine " ( who now works the front desk ) I would love to hear her sing again ! BTW... checked me in. I was greeted by Cecil ( who got me a Red Stripe BTW.. ) Hugged by the amazing Ms. Houghton ( sp ) great to see you again.!
    Walked thru the main dining room and seeing all the great employees , got to my room , thru my suitcase on the bed and headed for Delroy's.
    This was my 5th June trip and how great was it to see the same people you have vacationed with for the last 5 years !
    Met up with my amazing group the B-52's ( or as Maggie would say ... The B-50- mutherfuckin' 2's ! ) I also knew alot of people from my June Yahoo group .
    I like to dress for the theme nights and had what I needed to wear. Remember " less is more.. and skin to win ! " So YES .. particpate in theme nights and have fun ! that should cover what you need to know about theme nights.
    Many of the days are a blur as they just kinda flow together...
    Some of the highlights are .....
    Ziplining ( let's just say F'in awesome... they needed more than just 5. I think the repel got most of us... Thomas,Jodi, Maggie, Eric and Lynz.. that was great !
    Our wonderful friends Austin and Trish , thank you for being so generous and giving us that Cat cruise. And Happy B-day to Austin ( who would have thought you were 45 ? JK only 40... ) If you ever get a chance to get your own Cat Cruise I would do it ! We had such a great group and an amazing time. A 3 hour tour... Our boat broke down and even though they tried to sail back in ... we ended up getting towed.. but what a ride !

Daily highlights were playing Bocci ball with Bill and Luann and Lloyd and Carol, Don and Donna ...
    And a toast to Lloyd and Carol for their 50th anniverery and the amazing celebration we had for them ( note to self.don't disclose to celebratory couple about their party )
    Our group had Christmas in June party.... alot of fun.We dressed as Santa or his helper's . Thank you Martino's for all the effort put into this for us. And than we had a gift exchange .... a bit to long .. but so much fun !
    We went snorkeling almost every day. Thanks to my amazing friend Maggie my best snorkel buddy ! She is holding out on snorkel photos until I do a trip report... But she is a true friend and I appreciate our friendship ! My newest friends Cliff and Lacey , who I was one of the ones that followed Lacey around snorkeling
    ... just sayin". And BTW Lacey is amazing in ping pong ...I was however a 'stiff ' contender for her though...
    The water was clear and the most fish I have seen in a while. One day our group went out and Thomas brought some pancakes from the resturant to feed the fish... I think the fish thought Jodi was fish food and had them selves a little snack. Lucky fish is all I gotta say !
    I worked out in the gym almost every day... I think I saw Jeff twice... just sayin"
    Hedo II has a really nice gym and if you have a workout schedule , just do it ! You will feel better even though you are on vacation.. ( Cop will attest to that )
    Drinks... I myself like to change it up during the week. One day i might do Rum and Coke ( diet of course ) another day mudslides... ect. I have been bringing in a bottle of Vanilla Vodka and drinking it with Diet Coke. But I chanced on a drink that has been around for a while and that is a blended rum cream with a shot of amorreto. That will be my drink of choice next time
    Another drink I just had was with " Sin" dy ... ( of Jeff and Cindy ) Her and I would do a nightly routine of a flaming Bob marley shot. I did not want to burn off my mustache, so I figured out how to do it right... ( that was after burning thru about 3 different straws)
    light, straw, suck that is how it is done ! BTW... Jeff and " Sin" dy are really great people , what a pleasure it was to see them again and hang out for the week ! They have become true friends !

The food kind off sucked this trip.. It was getting better but not so much this trip. Charlie is in da house with his omlettes , but what is up with sauteed liver every day at breakfast, really... not my taste. Over NYE's with BBB they had corned beef hash... yummy !
    We had Munasuns a couple of nights and Martino's but it was really just basic. I wanted a salad and they only had lettuce once that whole week.
    The air conditioning and the water in the showers were fine... I had a tub in my bathroom BTW....( OVP )
    The vanilla caps in the morning are great , the frozen yougart always good.. I wish they would bring back the caramel sauce...
    They had sushi one night and it was really good !
    Employees... They are all so excellent and give us that little bit extra in our vacations !
    Scumba , Serena, Paulett, Trist, Dorea, The bueatilful Alisha...... ( yumm) Sunshine , Dean, Garfield,Gus,Winston,

Noel the list goes on.... these wonderful people not only remember you , but add so much to your vacation !
    Disco needs to be cooler... met up with Cliff and Lacey one night , she can cut a rug.....yummm !
    Jeff and "Sin"dy and my beautiful girl Susan rocked the Disco one night...
    What great people all week... Maggie , Chris , Thomas , Jodi ,( HOT ! ) Ann the amazing TS and her boy toy !, My great friend Tony ! Rob , Austin, Trish, The Smokin'... Melissa and Craig, Jeff and " Sin" dy , Tracy and Sara , Hedo Sean and Mary ,( you # 1 Sean ) Silvia and Mckoy , Cliff and Lacey !, grant and Jen, Tim and Mish, Chris and his wife the administrater of somethin...? And the two " Girls " so many more and I'm sorry If I left any one out..
    What a great ride ... hope to see ya'all next year !
    Bob
    Last edited by keystone; 07-10-2011 at 01:32 AM.

Back again !
    Hedo 2 6-16-25 2017with The Hedo Rockers !
    Group Info
    www.wildwomenvacations.com
    www.hedorockers.com
    Hedo Amigo's 3 -11-18 2017 !
    Hero Amigo Lite 9-30-10-7-2017 !
    NYE's 2017 .. 12-25-30 !

:clap: About damned time! I left you a note in my trip report about strawberry croaks.

The fish were amazing this year!! Glad the camera didn't break, either! Next year, *I* am going home with the wallbanger, damnit, haha. Was awesome sin'dy won the sexy lingerie that tuesday night.
    fabu. of course...with my screaming...how could she not?

The food did have it's ups and downs but there is no denying that delicious cream of CARROT soup. Any chef who can make a cream of carrot soup rock even for a meatatarian is pretty damned good!

I miss you Maggie ! .... ; (
    Did you tell melissa and craig hey ..

Back again !
    Hedo 2 6-16-25 2017with The Hedo Rockers !
    Group Info
    www.wildwomenvacations.com
    www.hedorockers.com
    Hedo Amigo's 3 -11-18 2017 !
    Hero Amigo Lite 9-30-10-7-2017 !
    NYE's 2017 .. 12-25-30 !

Registered User The Travel Slut's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Bob, it was my pleasure finally meeting you and all your June group members.

Wonderful trip report with a recap of all the great, fun things that can and do happen at Hedo. Hedo is a 3 part process....the anticipation and excitement leading up to arrival, the wild and wickedly fun times while there, and then the memory prompters like trip reports and photos allowing a re-living of all the fun.

Thanks for being there, thanks for sharing. :-)
    Ann, TS

Quote Originally Posted by The Travel Slut View Post
    Bob, it was my pleasure finally meeting you and all your June group members.

Wonderful trip report with a recap of all the great, fun things that can and do happen at Hedo. Hedo is a 3 part process....the anticipation and excitement leading up to arrival, the wild and wickedly fun times while there, and then the memory prompters like trip reports and photos allowing a re-living of all the fun.

Thanks for being there, thanks for sharing. :-)
    Ann, TS

I enjoy a lot of devious planning with my partner(s) in crime.

Great trip report Bob and thanks for being in the gym the "2" days I saw you..the other "5" I was in there must have been prior to you getting there..just say'n. It was however the most enjoyable trip to Hedo we have had yet and we know it's becuase of all our great and wonderful friends such as yourself. Jeff

6th Trip Hedo2: June 13th - June 30th 2012
    5th Trp Hedo2: June 16th - June 28th 2011 ( 4th Year wedding Anniversary)
    4th Trip Hedo2: June 7th - June 18th 2010
    3rd Trip Hedo2: June 10th - June 17th 2009
    2nd Trip Hedo2: June 28th - July 5th 2007 (Honeymoon)
    Virgin Trip Hedo2: July 25th - Aug 1st 2006

Blog Entries
    Great report!! Thanks for taking the time to write it!!
    Next Trip July 25th 2015 - August 1st 2015!
    Hedo II July 26th 2014 - August 8th 2014 The Happy Bastards Returned!
    Hedo II July 30th - August 13th 2011 The Happy Bastards Returned!
    Hedo II August 2010 The Happy Bastards Returned!
    Hedo II August 2009 The Happy Bastards 1st Reunion!
    February 2009 "The Happy Bastards" was formed!
    Hedo II August 2008 Virgin Trip
    FaceBook: "Bigdog1960"
    Happy Bastards!
    Grinnin and Barin It since 2009!!!

Quote Originally Posted by The Travel Slut View Post
    Hedo is a 3 part process....the anticipation and excitement leading up to arrival, the wild and wickedly fun times while there, and then the memory prompters like trip reports and photos allowing a re-living of all the fun.
    So true. I miss going shopping for see through outfits for the wife. Writing my trip report was also an integralpart of my trip. Documenting each day was very enjoyable. Couldn't wait to post it when we got home.
    Hedonism II - 28JUN2011 to 03JUL2011, 27NOV2013 to 01DEC2013, 17JUL2023 to 22JUL2023

Desire Pearl - 28MAR2016 to 01APR2016, 19MAR2017 to 24MAR2017, 22JUL2018 to 27JUL2018, 10JUL2021 to 16JUL2021, 26JUN2022 to 30JUN2022 and 01AUG2022 to 05AUG2022

Desire RM - 24NOV2021 to 27NOV2021

Temptation Grand Miches - 08AUG2023 to 13AUG2023

Thanks for the report Bob,

If you have been taking notes you should have enough for a book soon