Thread: sweet and hot guy need some help :-)

Thumbs up sweet and hot guy need some help :-)

Hello happy people
    First of all let me just say that I am happy to be a part of this nice colorful happy forum.

I am from the Mediterranean area pretty for but we also know how to have fun

I am planning to come to hedo 2 in the next couple of months for about one week
    The main question is when the best time for me to come? ………. I can even come today but because I am traveling by my self so I think for easy landing maybe it better if I get to know some of you here and then maybe it will be easer to decide.

If you have good advices to me even nice general information I would really appreciate it is you contact me (msn, email or here)

Cheers
    Leonardo

P.S.

I am sorry about my grammar English is not my native language

Hi Leo
    We'll be going in Nov. for our second time but we're going to HedoII instead of III because we want to try both of the resorts. We like going in Nov. because it is winter here and we miss the sun.

Hi Jili
    How did you know ppl call me Leo :-)
    Actually its nice to hear Nov Is good in HEDO2 its starting to get colder in here and its my birth day,
    So…. I think it's about time to do something special and who knows maybe I will become addicted to it ;-)
    Is it better to fly to Jamaica from NY or Miami? and if I am already in the area in Nov A Good time to do a short trip somewhere in the US.

cheers

Leo