Thread: The best vacation we have ever had

Smile The best vacation we have ever had

Fist thank you to our freinds for convicing us to try a hedo get away. And thanks to the hedo vets for the advice and freindship from the fourm. Dee and I arrived at hedo 6/25 to leave 6/30 short but we will adress that later.WE get to our room get nekkid/sunbloked asap go staight to the nude pool nervously in less than 20 min had meet a coulpe from the forum felt comfortable met more by sat eve felt @ home sunday. This is our trip in a nut shell wake up work out go to breakfast get to the beach stay on the beach till hungry go to the nude grill yummy chicken and fish all week hang in the pool mingle get to know new people.This place is more social than anywhere we have ever been. stay in the pool till around 6 get ready for dinner then the piano bar was always fun when we went the disco was too loud for us too old i guess lol. Two late nite trips to the hot tub fun and sexy wake up and repeat! The first of the week is a blur Wed last full day O NO!Wed all day in the pool meet a great coulpe from UK we have dinner at Munasan with them have a great eve together and now its Thurs time to leave the bus leaves for the airport @ 11 @ 10:40 we rush to the front desk and extend two more days we get to our new room get ready for the beach asap and go reunite w/our new found hedo family.We spend the rest of the week the same as before Dee did get in the body shots competition girl/girl very hot! and alot of time with our new freinds from across the pond. Its true what they say the people really do make the hedo experience so great and once you go you'll know we cant wait to get back maybe Nov/Dec. Our rooms were more than comfotable Bathroom a little small but non issue food was good not gourmet and we ate at the Buffett breakfast and dinner and Martinos twice. pre tanning and the bubba mugs were the best advice we got thanks again to all on the fourm and especially our freinds Big C for THE BEST VACATION EVER! Dee@Bruce P.S. the DIF is killng us!
    Last edited by Dee and Bruce; 07-08-2011 at 10:41 AM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dee and Bruce View Post
    Fist thank you to our freinds for convicing us to try a hedo get away. And thanks to the hedo vets for the advice and freindship from the fourm. Dee and I arrived at hedo 6/25 to leave 6/30 short but we will adress that later.WE get to our room get nekkid/sunbloked asap go staight to the nude pool nervously in less than 20 min had meet a coulpe from the forum felt comfortable met more by sat eve felt @ home sunday. This is our trip in a nut shell wake up work out go to breakfast get to the beach stay on the beach till hungry go to the nude grill yummy chicken and fish all week hang in the pool mingle get to know new people.This place is more social than anywhere we have ever been. stay in the pool till around 6 get ready for dinner then the piano bar was always fun when we went the disco was too loud for us too old i guess lol. Two late nite trips to the hot tub fun and sexy wake up and repeat! The first of the week is a blur Wed last full day O NO!Wed all day in the pool meet a great coulpe from UK we have dinner at Munasan with them have a great eve together and now its Thurs time to leave the bus leaves for the airport @ 11 @ 10:40 we rush to the front desk and extend two more days we get to our new room get ready for the beach asap and go reunite w/our new found hedo family.We spend the rest of the week the same as before Dee did get in the body shots competition girl/girl very hot! and alot of time with our new freinds from across the pond. Its true what they say the people really do make the hedo experience so great and once you go you'll know we cant wait to get back maybe Nov/Dec. Our rooms were more than comfotable Bathroom a little small but non issue food was good not gourmet and we ate at the Buffett breakfast and dinner and Martinos twice. pre tanning and the bubba mugs were the best advice we got thanks again to all on the fourm and especially our freinds Big C for THE BEST VACATION EVER! Dee@Bruce P.S. the DIF is killng us!
    Sounds like a great trip! Glad it was everything you expected. If I'm not mistaken, I think I said on the board that 5 days was too short a trip! It's good that you were able to extend it.
    8/9/11 to 8/21/11 SOON COME, BUT NOT SOON ENOUGH!!! Kitten & Angel's Spring Fling 4/5/12 to 4/14/12

Quote Originally Posted by Dee and Bruce View Post
    You both are very welcome and we are thrilled you had such a good time!! I have always said to P that we need to spread the word and that everyone (every couple) should go and expeirence this place I call Paradise !!!! We are still suffering from even after 14 trips you hate to leave and can't wait to go back !!! Luv u guys!!!!! Great report!!!!

I remember that 5 days was not going to be enough by C+G, lol
    Sounds like your hooked.
    Now it's time to get with a group and jack up the fun another notch.
    I hear April is a great time to go
    (shameless plug for our group once again)
    Cop..
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

Yes, we are HOOKED! Talking about going again before the end of year.

Glad ya'll had fun. My virgin trip this past April was also too short. But I'll be back in 27 days for a 9 day stay and I'm super duper excited. A lot of people go with hesitations about getting naked from the get go so glad you all didn't waste any time. It's really not all that bad is it?