Thread: Hedo trip report, june 24th to july 1st!!

Blog Entries

Hedo trip report, june 24th to july 1st!!

Left Atlanta at 7:00am and landed at 10:00am in Montego Bay. Had a fantastic flight. Absolutley no line in customes and arrived at Hedo by 12:30pm. I will now get into the negative part of the trip but I swear it all ends good. We were celebrating our 15 yr anniversary and lets just say we are well traveleled people. Checked in and our initial reation was "what the fuck have we done". Actually, my wifes reaction was that, not mine. I tend to always go with the flow but the walk to the room was not good. Let me also say that she was coming off of the monthly friend visit. I'm sure all you ladies out there can sympothize with her on that. Anyways, we have always stayed at pretty posh places and she immediatly said how tacky this place was. The rocks with all the names written on them and the size and look of the rooms was not good. The first two nights were pretty sad, we were both in bed by 11:00pm. Then on the third day her attitude changed.Her monthly friend was gone and out came horny girl. Again, I'm sure the ladies can relate. We met a few great couples and the party was on!! My wife was "In the zone", so to speak. She really got into the theme nights, the dancing and the Hot Tub, boy did she get into the Hot Tub. We had a number of first experiences from then on out. The freedom to do what you want, when you want was fantastic. To be resting on the beach and open your eyes and see a girl blowing her spouse or fucking on a lounge chair was so liberating and exciting. My wife , in return, gave me the same satisfaction and what a treat that was. Where else can you be so free to do whatever comes to mind, with no worries of what people might think. By the end of the 4th day we were hooked. The water slide at 1:00am, while drunk and naked was fantastic. We had so much fun going down that slide with multiple people that we met at the dance club. The freedom to explore your wildest dreams and the fantastic people we met will keep us coming back for years to come. The people are so excepting and non judgmental. We made some good friends that we will keep in touch with and many other firends that we hope to see on return trips. So, the trip started out on a sour note but ended on such a high note. We are already trying to see when we can go back!!!

Blog Entries
    All's well that ends well! Glad you guys experienced a 180 degree turnaround and fell in love with Hedo. Thanks for the trip report.
    8/9/11 to 8/21/11 SOON COME, BUT NOT SOON ENOUGH!!! Kitten & Angel's Spring Fling 4/5/12 to 4/14/12

Glad for your turn around and subsequent fun. Just think.... you only tried the tip of the iceberg; there is sooooooooo much more to do when returning again !

Blog Entries
    We will difinitely return>

i'm soooo jealous that the waterslide was open while you were there! it was closed for our whole trip!!!

Blog Entries
    The kept the water off most of the time but we found out that you just have to ask and they will turn it on for you.

Hey!---- we love our rock, so much so that we had it moved from Hedo 3 to Hedo 2 when 3 closed...we add the date of each trip we make.

But I get the first reaction. We have now made 8 Hedo trips and LOVE the place, but particularly don't like the way they just say "go through the dining room and turn right (or left)" when you check in. I HATE wandering around looking for your room in the heat, trying to figure out which building, what floor, etc. when I'm already tried and cranky after 15+ hours of traveling, standing in lines, etc. etc. They used to have a bellman load up your bags and accompany you to your room, and it used to be the first touch of that great Jamaican friendliness. Instead, it leaves a sour taste upon arrival.

We love Hedo and will of course return again, so glad you got past the initial turn offs!

Laura

I'm not sure why they don't point out the large map. (very very large) huge, ginormous, sometimes hard to mis map. unless you don't know where it is. HAHA.

Blog Entries
    I have no complaints now that I have experienced the resort. The freedom to do whatever comes to mind is fantastic and so liberating.

We did have a bellman take us to our room this trip, just a few weeks ago. Unnecessary, as it was the same room we stayed in last year, but still, I guess they do intermittently offer to do so.
    H2 Trip #10: June 14-30, 2014

The bellman took our bags in June as well. I have never been to any resort where they don't offer to take our bags to our room.

Tano, nice recovery on the trip but let me ask this...did you put your names on a rock? We did a totem this last trip, it wasnt finished when we left though. Can't wait to find it when we return.
    http://www.adulttravelforum.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=16580&dateline=127655  1277
    March 2014 (we plan ahead)
    H2 Oct 2012
    H2 March 2012
    H2 June 2011
    H3 June 2010
    H3 March 2005
    H3 June 2005
    H2 March 2002

Quote Originally Posted by ColonelPanic View Post
    We did have a bellman take us to our room this trip, just a few weeks ago. Unnecessary, as it was the same room we stayed in last year, but still, I guess they do intermittently offer to do so.
    I have always had a bellman take me to my room. They would check the air conditioning , turn on lights, make sure all is ok. I'am a bit surprised that others have not had this too (?)
    Bob

Back again !
    Hedo 2 6-16-25 2017with The Hedo Rockers !
    Group Info
    www.wildwomenvacations.com
    www.hedorockers.com
    Hedo Amigo's 3 -11-18 2017 !
    Hero Amigo Lite 9-30-10-7-2017 !
    NYE's 2017 .. 12-25-30 !

Blog Entries
    We did not get a rock but will do so next time.