Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Buckets and buckets of fun!

Hmm...

Sorry to hear about that! This past February trip I had one night that I wondered if it wasn't a similar thing. My head was really light and I didn't feel 'drunk', but didn't like how I was feeling. Ended up drinking a ton of water and was fine the next day. I will definitely be more aware the next time.
    Learn something new and play everyday!

Lovin' Life at H2!
    Join Us February 23-March 2, 2019!

Lovin' Life Info
    (Castaways Travel Agency Group)

Maggie, we saw you at the nude pool and in your awesome cupcake costume, but didn't get to introduce ourselves before you left town. Sorry about the bite. I saw it and it looked painful.
    Hedonism II - 28JUN2011 to 03JUL2011, 27NOV2013 to 01DEC2013, 17JUL2023 to 22JUL2023

Desire Pearl - 28MAR2016 to 01APR2016, 19MAR2017 to 24MAR2017, 22JUL2018 to 27JUL2018, 10JUL2021 to 16JUL2021, 26JUN2022 to 30JUN2022 and 01AUG2022 to 05AUG2022

Desire RM - 24NOV2021 to 27NOV2021

Temptation Grand Miches - 08AUG2023 to 13AUG2023

Quote Originally Posted by STL-MO-CPL View Post
    Maggie, we saw you at the nude pool and in your awesome cupcake costume, but didn't get to introduce ourselves before you left town. Sorry about the bite. I saw it and it looked painful.
    Hope you had a good time! The bruise is about faded. Maybe next year or sometime our vacation will cross again.

**I did run into Roxi, she's super cool and her photo doesn't do her justice! She's a chill by the beach kinda person and I'm a chill in the pool kinda person, so our paths didn't cross a whole lot.
    Lots of fun!
    Last edited by magjoy; 07-06-2011 at 06:50 PM.

1st time we met you was a little rough....love ya but.....
    but we made nicey nice pretty quick after that. loved meeting you guys and look forward to hitting sandy hook sometime with ya. glad the bruise is healing up, now you don't have to say left cheek, left cheek, left cheek....you can say both cheeks

Jeff & Cozy

Jeff! Cozy!

The bruise is all but gone...barely noticable. It's on at Sandy hook hopefully, would love to go! It was a bit of a rough start, but it makes for a great story!
    Hope the rest of your trip was wonderful. You missed my last day dance! I'm sure Tod and Michelle filled you in.

For Keystone,
    Jeff, Cindy, Chris, T&J were sitting near the piano bar, toward the television. Dion was singin, laughing and playing his piano like every other night.
    T & J were discussing a song Jodi wasn't familiar with, so T asked me if I knew it. I was quite surprised that Jodi didn't remember, maybe I'm just a sap that way.
    with the back ground noise it went like this
    'oooh, i loved that movie, with Fivel the mouse and coming to america but it was ^piano bar goes dead silent^ SO SAD!' Dion look at me with 'that look' ::SO SAD:: was all he heard!
    You could hear a pin drop at that moment. And of course he dragged me up there.
    Dion, I pleaded, I have strep throat (you heard me with strep before Bob, NOT PRETTY!) please, pretty please, don't torture them with my singing. It was a slow burning fire in my throat and I really did not want to sing! I can't even sing on a good day! I don't know why, but he didn't always play the piano while I was croaking out the words to strawberry wine.. but turned it into a game.
    somebody has pictures of me deep throating the microphone and phallically licking at it. It was horrrrible. SO glad I brought obnoxious amounts of antibiotics with us! Afterward, he sang me the Cash song, "burning ring of fire"
    **for people thinking *OMG she had strep and deep throating a microphone spreading her germs!! and righfully so, actually. I was already on day 2 of my high dose antibiotics so I wasn't contagious, for some reason, I'm very susceptible to strep, especially this year just a sensitive throat Thankfully It was all better when it came time to announcing the new rule!!

NO MASTURBATING BY THE LADY'S ROOM! I DON'T WANT TO SLIP ON YOUR DNA, BREAK MY BACK AND GET KNOCKED UP! Hehehehe damn that was funny!

I think there was a bit of sweet justice when he dragged me back up to the piano, to dance on it. It was PJ night, I was drunk, wearing cherry red chaps and hell bent on getting him distracted enough on the piano to miss a key or too. so so funny!! Poor Winston was there as well.

And you wore those chaps well.....
    Bob

Back again !
    Hedo 2 6-16-25 2017with The Hedo Rockers !
    Group Info
    www.wildwomenvacations.com
    www.hedorockers.com
    Hedo Amigo's 3 -11-18 2017 !
    Hero Amigo Lite 9-30-10-7-2017 !
    NYE's 2017 .. 12-25-30 !

Maggie, The Chaps were great..as a matter of fact I think several generous males in the audiance while you were up there wanted to offer you their Chap "Sticks"..just say'n ;-) Jeff

6th Trip Hedo2: June 13th - June 30th 2012
    5th Trp Hedo2: June 16th - June 28th 2011 ( 4th Year wedding Anniversary)
    4th Trip Hedo2: June 7th - June 18th 2010
    3rd Trip Hedo2: June 10th - June 17th 2009
    2nd Trip Hedo2: June 28th - July 5th 2007 (Honeymoon)
    Virgin Trip Hedo2: July 25th - Aug 1st 2006

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff & Cindy View Post
    Maggie, The Chaps were great..as a matter of fact I think several generous males in the audiance while you were up there wanted to offer you their Chap "Sticks"..just say'n ;-) Jeff
    HAHA! I love ya'll, but not happenen!

**Ok, maybe not all, but most of ya'll!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12