Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Buckets and buckets of fun!

Buckets and buckets of fun!

Travel day.
    Passed out at 5 pm on a friday. Go ahead, laugh. I totally deserve it. We got there around 11 with two really good friends greeting us at the door and a hug from Deen. On our stroll to the pool from the prude side I stopped to fill up my bubba keg with a woo. Chatted it up with all my friends that were already there, lots and lots of hugs! Jeff heard me while he was sunning on the beach and came to give me a great bear hug.. and I refilled on the woo. I brought along some whipped cream vodka and asked a lady on her way to an off-resort market if she could pretty please bring back an orange soda.
    Then it was 3 rounds of shots, a cup of water and a refill on my woo. The orange soda arrives so my friend and I go back to make some creamcicles. we made our way back to the pool with a 3rd creamsicle that I promised her, but I couldn't find her!! She was 5 ft from me waving her hands. oops. I ended up giving her my cake vodka. Shortly after, I passed out until 3 a.m.
    Woke up early the next morning starving and headed to the dining room hoping for food. This guy sat at a table near me and was asking me if I was awake..I mumbled something and then he started talking to me. he said "All I want to do is hold you and caress your hair!" with this stupid grin on his face. we pretty much ignored each other after that!

every day for the next 4 days, friends kept pouring in and they had all arrived by Monday. 2 of us planned a surprise 50'th anniversary party for a dear couple we just love. Stealing buckets and buckets of champagne proved challenging but so much fun! PJ night was so damned awesome and my cute red chaps won a bottle of rum, our group of people got a lot of bottles that night, including Cindy's sexiness! Weds was -fabulous- A friend chartered a cat boat for her husband's birthday. stopped for snorkeling that was fabulous and swam to some of the caves. Then thee most awesomest gift was given. Of course I'm biased because i've been wanting to try this for a very long time. Alcohol in a whipped cream can that we licked off the birthday boy! Dinner was the B52 group dinner at Martinos and let me tell you, the staff was so wonderful with our group of 26! Then it was off to the side room at the piano bar for a party that was a blast. That was also the repeat party and 3 couples in our group won some free nights!!

Toga night! They don't give you sheets anymore, but you can get some in the dining room at lunch. I had fun anyway, talked to some new arrival people in the piano bar side room. My husband missed dinner but joined us later, over all it was a fun night until it was time to go back to the room and he couldn't understand a damned word I said.
    Someone had drugged me. It was. bad. and they did it twice. Whatever it was, it wore off quickly and they didn't get their desired results. I was even bitchy to my husband on the way back to the room. However, the next day I was down for the count seizing til about 3. (I have epilepsy)My awesome friend Craig helped me back to the room. laughing all the way. Rock star night was awesome in that a friend crafted a katy perry costume for me from the video California gurls, the cupcake bra. The day wasn't a total waste!
    Around this time our friends were slowly leaving over the days.

On a few side notes that I don't remember when it happened, just that it happened.
    Zipline was GREAT. the chukka blue was awesome and the guides are so funny. Snorkeling this year was the best it's ever been.
    Later in the trip some couples we met previously surprisingly arrived, so much fun to see them again.

Metal man arrived (see the creepy man post) I was saving this chick from metal man..she was so drunk she didn't even knew what was going on. then? she fucking bit me! HARD! Still have a large ugly bruise on my ass the size of my palm. ouch. we kissed and made up and all was well. the strep hit (again) Thankfully I had a 2nd set of antibiotics. "LEFT CHEEK LEFT CHEEK LEFT CHEEK" My ass was really hurting and people kept asking me about it. I love you.....but...keep your fucking teeth off of me! a few accidentally smacked or grabbed my right ass cheek. ouch!

They ran out of peach and after drinking too many bloody mary's i decided to try making it with black berry liquore. The woo berry is awesome!

Tuesday, Dion dragged me onto the piano bar for some dancing. While I was wearing my red chaps. ohshit was said numerous times and Winston shaking his head, and not in surprise. It was over all a lot of fun!
    we didn't do the waterslide all that much this year but it was fun when we did! grabbed a few newbies and single guys to join in on the fun All in all it was a really really good trip. one of those "hard to top" trips.
    Randomly often said shit
    **I love you...but... SHUT THE FUCK UP!"
    **Just sayin!
    **Buckets and buckets of _______
    **LEFT CHEEK LEFT CHEEK LEFT CHEEK! (referring to keep your fucking hand off my right ass cheek!
    ** Here's to black thongs at breakfast and spare change in your pocket!
    **He was named after a dictator, but he's bigger than a tater!
    **New rule! No masturbating by the lady's room! I don't want to slip in your DNA, break my back and get knocked up!!
    **Irregardless
    **Licking my middle finger and rubbing them on my nipples while flipping people off in fun.

We saw a lot of regular friends, old friends and made new friends. Thanks to all who made it a fantastic trip. Several of them actually live in close'ish proximity and I hope to see them again before next summer!
    Hopefully these people will chime in with stuff I forgot. Which is probably a lot.
    Last day. We had the 1 p.m. bus out. I had about 3 bloody marys, some woos and a round of shots. They were playing music so I decided to get in some last dances. It's easy to do the hammer dance on the pool bench, hahaha. Said all my goodbyes and walked back to our room. 1/2 way there I realized I didn't have my (last pair of) flip flops! so I sprinted back to get them. we were running out of time...and I did a last booty shake "I love ya'll ..but..." and dashed back again.
    So much fun! See ya'll next year!
    Last edited by magjoy; 07-01-2011 at 01:26 PM.

Thanks for the trip report!
    Sounds like a crazy time.

Blog Entries
    Great trip report. Sounds like you had a lot of fun, as usual!
    8/9/11 to 8/21/11 SOON COME, BUT NOT SOON ENOUGH!!! Kitten & Angel's Spring Fling 4/5/12 to 4/14/12

Magjoy's already covered the "fun" bits of our vacation, so I'll cover some stuff that is more boring, but may be nice to read about.

First, some notes in no particular order:

* Room 1113 is now non-smoking. No ashtrays were provided in the room, even though there is a back porch. (prude hot tub room)
    * Ashtrays were scarce all over the resort, as were smokers. Sign of the times, I suppose. Highly recommended to bring your own ashtrays. I saw a C&G ashtray once, but it vanished as quickly as it appeared.
    * We received 4 towel cards, up from 2 last year at the same time.
    * Jose Cuervo, both Gold and Silver, were available at the nude bar most all the time. I seem to recall the brand being significantly worse in the past.
    * A/C in the disco seems completely broken. Brutally hot in there, almost no attendance for PJ night as a result, though PJ participation was generally high.
    * A/C in the Piano bar is waning. Was much hotter than I can ever recall it being in there. Our first night was too hot to even consider hanging around. Back room is still ice cold if you want it that way.
    * New elongated toilet in nude pool men's room. Much improved.
    * Sound system by nude pool broken. EC's brought in DJ-style speaker for a little while each day. It was powered by their own personal music devices though, so whenever they were not there, neither was music.
    * Seems there's more beach chairs than ever. Likely good news for 100% occupancy weeks, but at 60%, there were way more than enough chairs to go around.
    * Hot water and A/C were fine in our room, though I heard others talk about A/C not working. I didn't overhear any no-hot-water conversations.

Bartenders:
    Delroy Phillips (not "the" Delroy, a younger guy), Maxton, Elton, Anna, Michelle, O'Neill and Sheldon were all very good to me. Most called me by name after a few days time.
    Scumba was his typical self, in good spirits almost all the time. Always a pleasure to have him at the bar.
    Serena is a good addition to the staff, will make/has made an excellent replacement for Delroy.
    Delroy still missing. Honestly, I didn't really miss him. I know a lot of folks love the guy, but I've always been lukewarm on him.

EC's:
    Better than last year at the pool, but still pretty much non-existent. In 13 days there, there were probably 4 or 5 poolside games, 3 of which were trivia. Naked waterslide only occurred twice that I'm aware of in our time there.
    H2 Trip #10: June 14-30, 2014

What a great week it was ! Zip-lining was amazing , especially the repell from the top of the tree to the mid section and then zip again. Note to self.... if you get invited to a 50th anniversery party, don't mention it to the couple..... ( just sayin') LOL
    Snorkeling was great clear waters and tons of fish ! We had most of the same people go everyday. If you do enjoy snorkeling I would suggest you bring your own mask and snorkel . It makes a world of difference ... especially when Sheercliff is in the house !
    Our group had a Christmas in June party lots of fun , the gift exchange was a blast but a little long. We had an amazing cat cruise with a great couple T and A who was celebrating A's B-day. What a great group of friends ! The boat engine died , they made an attempt at sailing and we eventually got towed back. We all loved it and had a great 3-4 hour tour.
    Dion rocked the dump at the piano bar as always, the employees are the best, I think every bartender knows my name, ( which I'm OK with ) Alicia,Paulette, Serena , Stephanie,Scumba, the list goes on.... Trist , Clintroy, Matta, and a special thanks to Doreth ,the cook at the nude grill !
    Other notes... food was not so great this time, We had lettuce once for salads, and what is up with " sauteed liver " for breakfast , yuck and no thanks.
    Overall I love Hedo and what is has to offer, and what a great trip once again !
    Bob

Back again !
    Hedo 2 6-16-25 2017with The Hedo Rockers !
    Group Info
    www.wildwomenvacations.com
    www.hedorockers.com
    Hedo Amigo's 3 -11-18 2017 !
    Hero Amigo Lite 9-30-10-7-2017 !
    NYE's 2017 .. 12-25-30 !

Quote Originally Posted by ColonelPanic View Post
    Magjoy's already covered the "fun" bits of our vacation, so I'll cover some stuff that is more boring, but may be nice to read about.

EC's:
    Better than last year at the pool, but still pretty much non-existent. In 13 days there, there were probably 4 or 5 poolside games, 3 of which were trivia. Naked waterslide only occurred twice that I'm aware of in our time there.
    I asked the ECs to do more water slides, they wanted to do it at 4 and I said "3 would be better, pretty please?" and we went at three. Fifty came down to round us up, but not many heard. "hear, let a professional do it" and we had a pretty large group!
    If you ask the ECs to do the water slide, they'll come get you, but remember, you don't need an EC to go down and do it!

I will say, O'Niell is one fabulous bartender!! They're all really great, but he was nice about my ridiculously copious amounts of champagne being smuggled in there for a party we were having, and with a smile on his face helped us out with all the champagne glasses we needed and then our round of shots. He was also nice when I'd pop in during dinner to cool off. The staff really is personable, but more so if you say "yes, I'd like a ____ drink" and a bland thank you. They have a rough job and put up with our ridiculousness on a regular basis with out an adequate paycheck, so give them a bubbly smile and genuine niceness and try and remember their name. "hey michelle, good morning, could I get some ____?" goes a really long way with them. sweety/darlin, that sort.

I have to agree about O'neil he took care of me every morning. He was the only bartender who I gave a "handshake" too.

Magjoy, whats up with being drugged? You would think a resort full of "friends" that wouldnt happen.

While we were there earlier in the month a security guard was acting a very aggressive with a female guest, I hope he no longer works there.

Great trip report, but as a hedo vet you would think you would know better to go in so hot on the first day. It also sounds like you had fun doing it though!
    http://www.adulttravelforum.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=16580&dateline=127655  1277
    March 2014 (we plan ahead)
    H2 Oct 2012
    H2 March 2012
    H2 June 2011
    H3 June 2010
    H3 March 2005
    H3 June 2005
    H2 March 2002

As a hedo vet, yeah. But you'd be surprised at how many hedo vets call it in early on travel day!!
    As for being drugged, yeah, I had lots of friends there, but it's very common for me to be drunk and keep going. They all though I was just really shwasted. My tolerance level would kill most people. I think it happened when I left my drink for a minute or two. You can't keep an eye on every drink all the time! But hey, he wasted his drugs on me, twice, and failed. so for that, I can laugh at him.

Super funny, (let me clarify, I do not have grand-mal fall on the floor flop like a fish seizures, mine are just limb jerks making it impossible to walk)
    As I was stumbling back I said to my friend Craig "next time you get to throw me in bed, it better be for a good reason!" Why cry when you can laugh?

Great trip report. but it freaks me out you got DRUGGED ? wth man not cool. Glad u still had fun.

Quote Originally Posted by spankme422 View Post
    Great trip report. but it freaks me out you got DRUGGED ? wth man not cool. Glad u still had fun.
    Don't ever leave your drink unattended. Stupid mistake on my part. I'm just thankful it was just seizures, it coulda been a helluva lot worse.

Quote Originally Posted by magjoy View Post
    As a hedo vet, yeah. But you'd be surprised at how many hedo vets call it in early on travel day!!
    As for being drugged, yeah, I had lots of friends there, but it's very common for me to be drunk and keep going. They all though I was just really shwasted. My tolerance level would kill most people. I think it happened when I left my drink for a minute or two. You can't keep an eye on every drink all the time! But hey, he wasted his drugs on me, twice, and failed. so for that, I can laugh at him.

Super funny, (let me clarify, I do not have grand-mal fall on the floor flop like a fish seizures, mine are just limb jerks making it impossible to walk)
    As I was stumbling back I said to my friend Craig "next time you get to throw me in bed, it better be for a good reason!" Why cry when you can laugh?
    The last two years I had to be forced to go to bed on travel day as travel day seems to be the most fun, seeing friends, meeting new ones, you just want the day/night/morning to never end! I thought I was drugged once, maybe they thought it was the Mrs drink, but I was seeing some crazy stuff one night. Did you watch Hangove 2? Funny scene about being drugged....Way to keep your spirits up and enjoy the trip!
    http://www.adulttravelforum.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=16580&dateline=127655  1277
    March 2014 (we plan ahead)
    H2 Oct 2012
    H2 March 2012
    H2 June 2011
    H3 June 2010
    H3 March 2005
    H3 June 2005
    H2 March 2002

Mags, Ya know we did'nt mention it but the same thing happened to Cindy one night at the Disco. We left there and went to the hot tub and she said she was feeling kinda wierd and went back to the room and right off the bat she said something is not right..I think someone drugged me...I spent the next hour taking care of her..What I dont get is why someone would do that? Obviosly they would have to drug my drink as well if they were trying to get to her? Then again when do I ever set set my drink down...NOT! Let me catch the guy then watch the fun begin..I would certainly make him my bitch for few days...buckets and buckets of fun..just say'n..well hell not just say'n..he would pay a horrible price and be scared for life..and now I can truely say ....just say'n :-)

6th Trip Hedo2: June 13th - June 30th 2012
    5th Trp Hedo2: June 16th - June 28th 2011 ( 4th Year wedding Anniversary)
    4th Trip Hedo2: June 7th - June 18th 2010
    3rd Trip Hedo2: June 10th - June 17th 2009
    2nd Trip Hedo2: June 28th - July 5th 2007 (Honeymoon)
    Virgin Trip Hedo2: July 25th - Aug 1st 2006

Quote Originally Posted by spankme422 View Post
    This also happened to a friend of ours on our last trip.She was ok one second and litterally out of it the next.She and her husband spent the rest of the night in there room were she was totally spaced out.After that we NEVER left our drinks unattended,even during meal times
    No pants are the best pants
    Next trip
    2017 sometime

Jeff hit the nail on the head......if caught someone gonna pay a heavy price for that act!!!!!

Oh jeff, that sucks! seems it happens more often than we all think. Problem was, I couldn't remember who was at both the piano bar and the pool that night. I couldn't remember on even a 1/2 buzzed night, either, though!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast