Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: creepy guys

creepy guys

So we just got back from our first trip ever to hedo II had a great time. Will deff be heading back. Just want to know if anyone else had problems with the 2 creepy Jamaican guys that hung out in the nude hot tub. We had to tell the guys more than a few times to leave us alone. Hell on the nights they were there, I swear people called it a night alot earlier than the nights they were not.

They were not there in April, just creepy guy from NY we dubbed "Crack Head Mario" (because he looked like a super skinny super mario from the video game).
    Cop....
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

Registered User The Travel Slut's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I was there 8 nights last week and had zero issues personally and no one in my group mentioned anything eithe and we were all aware of possible issues. The only singles I saw and met were extremely nice and friendly. Maybe just lucky?

well, I will tell you metal man will not be back in late june anymore. That was such a blast! Even scumba gave me a fist pump for that.I hope they're still toasting to black things at breakfast and spare change in your pocket. Poor dude, maybe he'll get it.

Quote Originally Posted by The Travel Slut View Post
    I was there 8 nights last week and had zero issues personally and no one in my group mentioned anything eithe and we were all aware of possible issues. The only singles I saw and met were extremely nice and friendly. Maybe just lucky?
    Ann, you def. lucked out, not many annoying guys. There were some truly fabulous people there during your vacation. (not referring to me)

Quote Originally Posted by magjoy View Post
    Ann, you def. lucked out, not many annoying guys. There were some truly fabulous people there during your vacation. (not referring to me)
    I think Ann was referring to me...... just sayin' LOL ( you too Maggie )

Back again !
    Hedo 2 6-16-25 2017with The Hedo Rockers !
    Group Info
    www.wildwomenvacations.com
    www.hedorockers.com
    Hedo Amigo's 3 -11-18 2017 !
    Hero Amigo Lite 9-30-10-7-2017 !
    NYE's 2017 .. 12-25-30 !

Quote Originally Posted by keystone View Post
    I think Ann was referring to me...... just sayin' LOL ( you too Maggie )
    Darlin, I luv yah.. but... That and "left cheek, left cheek, left cheek!"
    GREAT trip!

It's hit or miss with the creeps. In our 10 days in May, we saw a few "day pass" types who were running in packs of three on the nude side, but they were not really pushy - they just clearly were out of their element. However, we did run across one guy on our last few days that was really, really creepy. If there was ANY kind of action going on (even just two people making out by themselves), this guy would pick it up on his "radar scan" and go sit right next to them and stare. The whole hot tub could be empty and this guy would sit on the edge right next to them. He was a definate mood killer, for sure.
    Mikey and Diane

Yeah sounds like the same guy. I have no problem with someone watching hell if did I would not be doing it in the hot tub lol. But this guy kept moving closer and closer. He even tried to cop a feel under the water . Well untilled my wife threatened to drown him lol . Seriously if you want to join in ask duh. There are plenty of people there that would say yes. Sorry guys that's not us tho. We both are only in
    to the ladies.

Quote Originally Posted by Desert Dwellers View Post
    It's hit or miss with the creeps. In our 10 days in May, we saw a few "day pass" types who were running in packs of three on the nude side, but they were not really pushy - they just clearly were out of their element. However, we did run across one guy on our last few days that was really, really creepy. If there was ANY kind of action going on (even just two people making out by themselves), this guy would pick it up on his "radar scan" and go sit right next to them and stare. The whole hot tub could be empty and this guy would sit on the edge right next to them. He was a definate mood killer, for sure.
    I think we met that creepy dude in May also, one night the female half of the couple we were partying with run him off, the next night I warned him that he was not invited to our party and to go away, did not see him anymore but we did leave the next day, alot of couples left the hottub because they were tired of his staring

John
    Hedo II CHERRY popped May 2010
    Hedo II Sept 2010,2011, 2012, 2013,2014, 2015,2016,2017,2018
    Hedo II May 2011, April 2012, 2013, 2014,2015,2016,2017,2018
    July 2-8,2017 won 5 free nights at the Repeaters Party
    NEXT TRIPS HOME!!!
    April 25-May 4, 2019 with Tom's Trips Zoo Krew www.tomstrips.com
    September 5 - 14, 2019 with Tom's Trips Zoo Krew IIwww.tomstrips.com
    Earthangel496 on SLS / Kasidie

It makes me sad sometimes when I see posts about people leaving the hot tub early (or not going at all) because of some vinnie, wally, or just plain creep.
    Man up and be "The Bitch/asshole" to "That Guy" You don't need to be verbally confrontational about it. Hell, it can be "buckets and buckets" of fun!

This year "that guy" showed up again. I knew he was quite the asshole from last year. He had multiple random dick piercings that he would try and talk about, would corner couples and singles alike, talk loudly to him until their ears bled. This was pretty annoying to other people. (he would also wear the same shirt and black thong to breakfast AND dinner!) He also carried a box around his neck and would proudly announce he kept condoms in there "just in case" As if some woman would be OK with him shredding their vagina with it. (I mean random.. Not a jacobs ladder or prince albert. -random, vagina shredding piercings!)
    When ever he cornered someone, I would go over and talk to them. Several times I'd direct them elsewhere for shots or meet my husband or whatever. Several times a day. It was actually fun for me coming up with creative ways to "steal them away" He went so far as to harass Scumba, threatening to throw him in the pool and even putting ice down his shirt. He cornered a female EC in the disco on PJ night. One day, ALL of us had enough of him after catching him masturbating by the Lady's room. sooo what is one to do?
    Loudly announce a new rule whenever he is around and someone joins us at the pool or bar and he is around in a very comical way.
    "lright people, NEW RULE! No masturbating near the lady's room! I really don't want to slip in your DNA, break my back AND get knocked up!" According to him, he's not coming back in late June anymore. (Sorry early June/July peeps!!) He was also overheard threatening to get an EC fired! jack. ass. mother.fucker. unacceptable!

2 years ago "that guy" kept following our group of 10'ish wherever we were in the pool. Annoying asshole would NOT take the hint. So we made it obvious. Every time he came our way, we migrated to the other side of the bar. It only took 3 times and about 30 minutes before he got the hint and it was over with, along with lots of laughs. "that guy" who would stare and stare and stare? Solution is to Stare back. I had my back to him with a guy facing him..lots of faux groping and groans and then my guy friend would bob his head around me and intently stare at him.
    It was fun for us to come up with creative ideas and he stopped.

Don't get me wrong, I'm a nice person. Until you start putting a damper on our fun and annoying pretty much everyone in the pool.
    I'm not going to let "that guy" ruin our fun time and run us off from our pleasant hot tub! There is no reason to be diplomatic when they're behaving in such an unacceptable way. We've been looking forward to this trip since well, our last trip!
    There were a few other vinnies and wallys over the years and I didn't care. But when someone is bothering pretty much the whole pool and driving people away, they need to be put in check.

Maggie, that's a funny account. "That Guy" is the very first person we came in contact with after getting off the bus. Quite a first impression for our virgin trip to Hedo. His junk was in our face that fast. He wore that same get up morning, noon and night the entire week we were there. In our brief conversation with him before checking into our room, he already claimed to want to punch a lady into face. Come to realize he was probably talking about you. We averted eye contact with him anytime we were near so as to avoid any further conversation. We kept waiting for him to check out, but he stayed longer than we did. Never gave us trouble, but certainly had an abrasive personality. Luckily, we met many fine guests that we enjoyed hanging out with.
    Hedonism II - 28JUN2011 to 03JUL2011, 27NOV2013 to 01DEC2013, 17JUL2023 to 22JUL2023

Desire Pearl - 28MAR2016 to 01APR2016, 19MAR2017 to 24MAR2017, 22JUL2018 to 27JUL2018, 10JUL2021 to 16JUL2021, 26JUN2022 to 30JUN2022 and 01AUG2022 to 05AUG2022

Desire RM - 24NOV2021 to 27NOV2021

Temptation Grand Miches - 08AUG2023 to 13AUG2023

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by STL-MO-CPL View Post
    Maggie, that's a funny account. "That Guy" is the very first person we came in contact with after getting off the bus. Quite a first impression for our virgin trip to Hedo. His junk was in our face that fast. He wore that same get up morning, noon and night the entire week we were there. In our brief conversation with him before checking into our room, he already claimed to want to punch a lady into face. Come to realize he was probably talking about you. We averted eye contact with him anytime we were near so as to avoid any further conversation. We kept waiting for him to check out, but he stayed longer than we did. Never gave us trouble, but certainly had an abrasive personality. Luckily, we met many fine guests that we enjoyed hanging out with.
    Just as there is every body type, race, age, etc. at Hedo, there is also every personality type. There are a couple of people every trip, unfortunately, who need to be avoided because of their personalities, but thankfully, they are few and far between. The vast majority are friendly, fun people who you love spending time with.
    8/9/11 to 8/21/11 SOON COME, BUT NOT SOON ENOUGH!!! Kitten & Angel's Spring Fling 4/5/12 to 4/14/12

Quote Originally Posted by STL-MO-CPL View Post
    HAH! That is awesome, and yeah. It was me. Hopefully it's enough to never see him again! Talk about ruining everyones breakfast and dinner! Did he show you the condom in his yellow box thing around his neck? LOL. By my last full day, he stopped hanging around the nude side pool.
    Don't get me wrong, I'm ALL for "what ever floats your boat" But harassing the staff and annoying a large amount of people is just wrong!
    I hope you met Tod, Michelle, Jeff and Cozi along with their friends, awesome bunch of people! A lot of other super cool people there, too. Good thing you got the bad part over with real quick!
    Doesn't that tank top of his remind you of freddy from nightmare on elm street?

Maggie - he definitely had a hard-on for you, and not in a good way. He talked about you through most of the repeater's cocktail party to anyone who would listen. We just averted our eyes every time we saw him, we figured if we didn't make eye contact we were safe! He had absolutely no social skills whatsoever.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast