Thread: Rooms at hedo 11

Rooms at hedo 11

We went to Hedo 111 for 3 years prior to them closing. The last year our room was right next to the nude pool. My question is are there rooms like that at Hedo 2. Time to get back to the Hedo vacation

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Fireman2 View Post
    We went to Hedo 111 for 3 years prior to them closing. The last year our room was right next to the nude pool. My question is are there rooms like that at Hedo 2. Time to get back to the Hedo vacation
    There are noi rooms that open out onto the pool at H2. There are a few jacuzzi rooms that have sliding glass doors that open onto the beach, but the closest ones to the pool are about 30 yards away and they open onto the beach (there are only four that are this close to the pool and they generally sell out very quickly and they're pretty expensive). There are rooms that are right next to the pool and that have a view of the pool from the window, but the only way into and out of these rooms is the front door which open onto a path which leads around the building block to the pool. They're very close and very convenient, but they're not pool access rooms like the ones at H3 that you're talking about.
    8/9/11 to 8/21/11 SOON COME, BUT NOT SOON ENOUGH!!! Kitten & Angel's Spring Fling 4/5/12 to 4/14/12

The majority of rooms are a dump Try to get an ocean view room at least you have a view

Quote Originally Posted by rutgersman View Post
    The majority of rooms are a dump Try to get an ocean view room at least you have a view
    One man's trash is another man's treasure!!!
    Promises may get friends but
    'tis performance that keeps them

Don't worry, the only thing you need to know about the rooms is that there is a bed and mirrors.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by rutgersman View Post
    We're counting the seconds until we get to our "dump" which is located in the middle of the greatest party on Earth! 3 days, 16 hours, six minutes, 14 seconds
    8/9/11 to 8/21/11 SOON COME, BUT NOT SOON ENOUGH!!! Kitten & Angel's Spring Fling 4/5/12 to 4/14/12

Blog Entries
    to funny. havent been there YET. i put things in perspective. if the bed is clean and the shower works what more do you need. ive had to travel to many third world countries so my standards are low. besides whos gonna stay in their room with the party happening outside. cant wait to get down with some of you peeps

There are rooms that over look the pool but the door is facing inland. Big windows over look the beach, pool, bar and gril.

Quote Originally Posted by fun4all View Post
    One man's trash is another man's treasure!!!
    Any room with a view of that sexy ass has got to be a treasure.
    Cop..
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jcandt69 View Post
    to funny. havent been there YET. i put things in perspective. if the bed is clean and the shower works what more do you need. ive had to travel to many third world countries so my standards are low. besides whos gonna stay in their room with the party happening outside. cant wait to get down with some of you peeps
    You have the right Hedo attitude! I've had the good fortune of staying at some beautiful resorts around the world traveling for my former company and been bored to tears. The bed and the room itself at Hedo is clean and the shower works most of the time. LOL But, yes, the party is outside. We use our room to get what little sleep we do get, and to get changed for dinner (and sex, of course). Other than that, we're at the party. Very few waking hours are spent in the room so our only requirement is cleanliness and the Hedo rooms have that. Outdated? We don't care. Bathroom too small? We don't care. No jacuzzi tub? We don't care. Ugly grey trim paint? We don't care. Any other issues with the room? We don't care. Party at the pool? WE CARE! 2 Days, 23 Hours and we care about that A LOT!
    Last edited by CandG; 08-06-2011 at 04:03 AM.

Blog Entries
    IS IT JUST OKAY IF I CUT AND PASTE MY COMMENT FROM THE THREAD: H3 PEOPLE GOING TO H2?

H2 or H3, there just isn't a better party in the Western Hemisphere, period. I started nekkid in Greece at 23 it took another 25 years to find that vibe on this side of the Atlantic and it's in Jamaica. Where else in the world can you screw to an audience, LOL. NOWHERE that's where, so stop bitching..............If everone got their wish and they fixed the place up like Sandal's none of us would be able to afford it anymore. The new guests would be richer and snobbier and talk about their fucking jobs all day, think about that for a minute, do you really want that!!! Sure it's a little dumpy but so wasn't some of our family camps, but we still enjoyed them

Superclubs has been around a while, I bet they know exactly where the price break is for their returning guests. I've been to Breezes and Sandals and I still think Hedo with it's crappy rooms, buffet, disco, beach, and bartenders is the best place you'll ever find. So go stay at Breezes and watch the grass grow, sleep, read a book, spend some quality time with the beach sand, I'll be next door, nekkid as the day I was born, drink in hand, party on HIGH all at an affordable price, LOL

Cheers my friends

That said, my rooms have been spotlessly clean everytime, housekeeping wonderful, beds nice and firm (remove the bedspread immediately, LOL)sheets clean and white and smelling like bleach, toilets flush, doors lock, water runs and you can drink right from the faucet (try that in Mexico), I've only not had hot water for a couple of hours out of five trips.

That friggin gray trim though, who picked that color for the Carribean?
    Last edited by takemetonegril; 08-06-2011 at 08:08 AM.
    The Spirit of Hedo Lives Within Me

H2 April 22th -30th 2022 thirteenth trip with the Bunch

The guests, the atmosphere and the freedom really can't be beat

The bed spread comment cracked me up! Seriously! first thing I do in ANY hotel is roll it up, shove in corner, and was my hands!

But yes, room IS clean!

Just a side note, the rooms come with a combo shampoo/conditioner. So consider bringing your own, based on your needs.

All you need is a place to put whatever clothes you bring, a safe to lock up valuables, a bed and a bathroom. Sure the rooms could be nicer, but with the amount of time spent there, who cares.
    PeteHeat
    I'd rather laugh with the sinners, than cry with the saints.

There is no such thing as a bad room at Hedo.
    Your in Jamaica at the best party atmosphere where you can do or find what ever your interest is.
    We like ocean view, live in a big city, I want to see, hear and smell the ocean when I look out my window or step out my door.
    But would take anyroom just to be at Hedo.
    Cop..
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

Earlier this year we stayed in what many would consider to be the worst rooms at Hedo (garden side prude, all the way at the end, right next to the road) and it still felt like paradise.

As a first timer I honestly expected the rooms to be worse. Everything was spotless, and I was pleasantly surprised by the size. The bathroom was definitely a squeeze though.
    Hedo II April 19-25 2011 -- Our first visit was AWESOME
    Hedo II July 9-17 2012 -- Honeymoon visit was SEXY