Thread: First timers trip report. GOING BACK!!!!!

First timers trip report. GOING BACK!!!!!

Trip Report
    6/19/6 – 6/25/6

Where to begin? I would like to start off at the very beginning, however, I will not bore you with the HORRIFIC airport issues but to say, I NOW KNOW WHAT HELL IS! Stuck in an airport for 6 hours while CNN is the only station available and hearing every hour, “Flight 988 is delayed 30 minutes.” Lets just say, a 5 hour travel time took 13.

Now, I should preface this report with Altimus’ TOP 20.
    1. Zammies (my wife) had only been to a nude beach once in her life. She did not take to it as well as I had hoped but was up for H2 just the same for the R&R and the party atmosphere.
    2. Neither Zammies nor I had ever been to Hedonism before. Everything we did, saw and or experienced was a first for the two of us.
    3. Zammies and I are not into the “Life Style” and went there knowing full well that we would be approached and or propositioned. We also knew that PDA’s were occasionally seen in the pool, hot tub, beach and various places at the resort. To this, Zammies initial statement was, “If someone starts giving a BJ close to me, I will go to the prude side.” After a day or two, she was cheering them on along with the rest of us.
    4. We never left the nude side other than to eat, dance in the disco or go to the gift shop.
    5. We rarely wore clothes and most often wore little at all for our meals.
    6. Toga and PJ nights are a must.
    7. Sexy, sheer and minuscule clothing is sexier than nothing at all.
    8. We met some of the most FANTASTIC people on the face of the earth.
    9. We met a few Vinnies and Wallies.
    10. I have learned a great deal about myself and my wife in respect to how we deal with our day to day. Moving forward, SLOW DOWN! RELAX! BREATHE! And most importantly, remember “Naps”!
    11. I fell in love with my wife all over again. She would surprise me every day.
    12. DO NOT believe contests will end like you think! HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!
    13. Zammies found out that I am not the only one who thinks she is beautiful!
    14. No means No! It is that simple. There was never a contest to it.
    15. Nudity is the great equalizer. Big, small, athletic, short, tall, slim, or those extra vanity pounds means nothing. Everyone is the same.
    16. Don’t hit the bar with a vengeance at 10:00 am and think the party will keep going till 02:00 in the morning. YOU WILL NOT LAST! Most probably, you will not remember. An open bar does not necessitate a double fisted drinking mentality.
    17. The women are the ones who initiate EVERYTHING! Guys, just stand back. Be supportive and enjoy the show.
    18. Dive as often as you can. It only takes 2 hours out of your day.
    19. Make sure to save some “US” time for you and your mate. Those few moments are priceless.
    20. DO NOT TAKE PICTURES unless you get the approval of the people in the background. It can turn ugly when a $500.00 digital camera gets tossed into the pool. RESPECT Mon! That is the key.

Food: Always available, always good and plentiful
    Service: Quick, friendly and when ever you need whatever you needed.
    Resort: Older, yes. But still well kept and visitor friendly. I think they should switch the nude and prude sides tho.
    Sex: Yes! I would like some more please. Actually, the sex police were nowhere to be seen.
    Pools: Clean and never overcrowded. Even on the Chocolate Hedonism week. The nude pool/Hot tub was very roomy.
    EC’s: Not in your face. They actually came over one time to hold a T&A Contest. That is all I saw of them.
    Drinks: Just too much for one man!

On a score from 1 – 10….I give Hedo 2 a very strong 9.

From the moment we arrived until the very last second at Hedo 2 Zammies and I had the time of our lives. In this “ALL TOO SHORT” week, we fell in love all over again. We learned to relax again. We learned to enjoy the pleasures of life again. We met some FANTASTIC people:

That corner of the nude pool will seem dull and empty without all of you! Each of you has a special place in our hearts and minds. Next year is a MUST!

Maggie and Chris:
    The two of you made our vacation the greatest and most enjoyable trip ever. We will never forget you and hope to see you two again soon. NAPs!!

Sean and Lori:
    You were not there that long but I must say you two are great. We had a blast with you and look forward to the next trip together.

Sean and Karen:
    The trees will never be the same without you. The bump and grind conga line and table dancing will forever stick in my mind. We miss you guys!

Bernie and Debbie:
    I am sorry you don’t remember your birthday Bernie, but everyone else does. Debbie, you are AWESOME!

Israel and Sarah:
    OH THAT SMILE! Please keep in touch. We can’t go for too long with out that smile or Sarah’s kisses. You two were fantastic. We have to do it again!

Bill and Maddy:
    Thank you for the 101, 102, and 103 intro classes. You guys were great. Bill, you gotta try harder at splashing the roof on the waterslide. Maddy, you stay as beautiful and lovely as you are. We miss you two!

Gilles and Lorianne:
    You are the sweetest couple I have seen in years. Congrats on the wedding! May you have many, many, many, many, many years of happiness and joy. It was an honor to be one of the witnesses at your wedding. Sorry for the casual dress! Look for the pictures and your video to come soon.

FoxxyB:
    We only got a moment to spend together but I know we will be going to H2 again. You are a knockout!! Keep in touch you crazy girl! If it was not for you, I would never have felt as comfortable about taking my wife to Hedo as I did. THANK YOU!

I am sure I am missing some really wonderful people. To everyone I did not mention:
    You were all a part of something that has made a permanent mark on Zammies and my minds, hearts and souls. No vacation has ever matched this one. The memories we have from this trip will last our lifetime. I can only imagine how great the next trip will be.

Thank you from the bottom of our hearts.

For anyone wondering if Hedo is the right place to be:

If you and your partner/mate/loved one/boyfriend/girlfriend/husband or wife is looking for a place to be free and uninhibited, Hedo is for you!
    Set your boundaries first. Talk openly and honestly. Let the other person know what you expect, want and desire.
    Be sure to discuss any possibilities you may read about, think about or see.
    If you feel uncomfortable about nudity, others having sex in the open or being approached by people looking for sex, Hedo may not be for you.
    If you like to party, dance, drink, water slide nude at midnight, wear sexy clothes or nothing at all, Hedo is the place for you!
    Remember that No means NO in all things.
    HAVE FUN!
    Most of all, RESPECT!

Best Regards
    Altimus
    The Beatings will continue until the morale improves!

Glad to see you had a great time as was to be expected .Hopefully you realize you are now doomed to visit Hedo at least once a year ,saving anyway you can to make it happen and trying to get back there even more than once a year.Join the crowd!!!
    Thanks for sharing your report.
    critter2
    Delroy's,last trip was Nov.22nd-26th 2013 and then Cliffside Nov.27th-Dec.2nd. Next trip Nov.21-22nd White Sands,Nov23rd-30th Delroys!!
    Bill N Donna

Did someone really throw a camera in the pool? Thats a good way to lose some teeth. Honestly some people have issues. I've heard of people freaking out if there is even a camera within 30 yards pointing away from them. They just like to be the center of attention I guess. Anyways... the thing about digital cameras is that you can instantly review the pictures that were just taken, so if someone is all in a huff you can show them they weren't in the picture, or if they were you can delete it right then and there.

Destroying someone's property is not cool and I know if someone did that to me I'd go off on him. If someone did that they're either too drunk or too stupid to realize that a simple conversation with the photographer is all they'd need to do. Or they think it'd be cool to do that because there is an attitude out there that it is acceptable, funny, and cool to do that. Like kids tripping other kids in school hall ways.

Plus, really if your picture is taken and you can't be seen at Hedo you shouldn't go. Most of the nudies dress very revealing for dinner, where cameras are rampant, your picture can be taken going nude down the water slide, and there are dozens of rooms overlooking the pool where someone can snap away in peace (I've seen people video taping from up there). Wear a hat and sunglasses for crying out loud.

..... people overreacting to cameras is a pet peeve of mine.
    Chris
    Site Administrator
    AdultTravelForum - |The Naked Truth about Hedonism II|Slut Wear|Site Themed Clothing

The cameras were safe!

Chris
    No one lost their camera to the pool! However, someone was taking pictures of the pool and hot tub area when people were engaged in various acts. When told to put it away, he just kept snapping pictures. In this, I think No means no!
    The people who did not want to be photographed moved out of veiw. The guy just did not get the point that when they told him to stop, he did not.
    I agree that throwing a camera in to the drink is over reacting. However, that did not happen.
    A GREAT time was had by all. The group of folks we met were FANTASTIC!
    And yes, we were planning our next trip the day before we had to leave. You are right, critter, we are doomed. I will stand on a street corner with a sign "Will work for Hedo bucks" if I have to!
    It is so hard to get back into the swing of things now that we have returned. SIGH!
    However, there are other trips to Hedo. I will not miss a year there. Perhaps two times a year...Heck, I am moving there! HA HA HA
    Thanks folks
    The Beatings will continue until the morale improves!