Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Bald is beautiful?

Bald is beautiful?

Sure, we are Hedo virgins (until July, at least), but we have been to some C/O resorts. We notice that by far most people prefer to go bald down below and so do we. This question may have been asked before on this site and we apologize in advance if it has, but there are some fairly experienced (in the nicest sense of the word) Hedo Veterans on this site and we want to look our bald best during our upcuming visit.

Any tips on keeping it smooth for the whole week. Shaving does cause some problems, not to mention stubble after 1/2 day. Laser is sooo darn expensive and a last resort (but our favourite). Any tips on cremes that work well? Never tried waxing but after watching 40 year old Virgin, we're afraid.... Anyhow, maybe this is just a silly rookie question....

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _______________
    Bliss Cruise November, 2017

Sharon and Jerry

There is a great product called "Magic". It is a depilatory cream designed for black men who want to keep a shiny, smooth scalp. It comes in a tube and you can find it at Walgreens and Walmart in the shaving section. Follow directions completely. Don't use it two days in a row as it might cause some burning skin irritaton.

Do the laser.... It is well worth the investment. My wife did it after shaving for 20+ years. She could get it smooth....but nothing like now!!!

Great advice.... Thank you all..

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _______________

Sharon and Jerry

I think I shaved every other day. So did my boyfriend. We didn't really have any problems but DO NOT pour rum cream, or any type of alcohol, down there. It burns like a mofricker. Other than that you should be good to go

CJ and I always get a professional waxing before vacations, but she also uses a product called "slow grow". It keeps you nice and bald many weeks after your treatments.

I did my first wax before our Feb trip and it was great...I expected the worse but took 3 advil an hour before I went in and it was a breeze (other than having someone other than the husband all in my business LOL but that was good practice before hedo) Big advantage is you CAN have Rum Cream poured all over with no burn...you must experience the rum cream body shots its like a right of passage LOL

i have been laser hair removal, did not work completely but i totally recommend waxing, it is so worth the money and little bit of pain, and even when you shave in the am at hedo,but get in the hot tub at night,sometimes if you get goose bumps feels like you have little hairs, if you wax, no little hairs, just do it, you won't ever regret it!

No Comment. Sorry

6th Trip Hedo2: June 13th - June 30th 2012
    5th Trp Hedo2: June 16th - June 28th 2011 ( 4th Year wedding Anniversary)
    4th Trip Hedo2: June 7th - June 18th 2010
    3rd Trip Hedo2: June 10th - June 17th 2009
    2nd Trip Hedo2: June 28th - July 5th 2007 (Honeymoon)
    Virgin Trip Hedo2: July 25th - Aug 1st 2006

Quote Originally Posted by TandA4Evr View Post
    I did my first wax before our Feb trip and it was great...I expected the worse but took 3 advil an hour before I went in and it was a breeze (other than having someone other than the husband all in my business LOL but that was good practice before hedo) Big advantage is you CAN have Rum Cream poured all over with no burn...you must experience the rum cream body shots its like a right of passage LOL
    Neither of us has tried waxing. Maybe it's worth a shot.
    As for the rum cream, we might be down for that. The mrs was on the bar at desire mexico couple years ago getting all sorts of things poured on her by many friendly folks and it took days to get the smile off her face.

Sharon and Jerry

From my experience, (perhaps not good) waxing is hit or miss. First time I was 99% smooth. Second, was shaving still the whole time. I say stick with what you are used to. But if you want to try waxing (the pain really is temporary!) Make sure you go to someone with a good reputation and make sure you let your hair grow in plenty first.

Quote Originally Posted by BC219 View Post
    Do the laser.... It is well worth the investment. My wife did it after shaving for 20+ years. She could get it smooth....but nothing like now!!!
    We will second the laser treatment investment. Mrs. Hedo Joe had legs, underarms and the full bikini area done. Treatments were spread out over 2 years and she recently completed them. Not everyone will benefit from laser as it only works on dark hair. Yes it was expensive but now we buy only half as many disposable razors.
    Joe & Ellen
    Desire Pearl - April 18-26, 2023
    Hedonism II - July 18-26, 2023
    Desire Pearl - September 5-13. 2023
    Nile Lifestyle Cruise - January 26 - February 8, 2024

AFF & Kasidie- Empty_Nesters
    SLS - CT_empty_nesters
    SDC - emptynesters1
    http://www.sdc.com?ref=9857

Me and hubby both shave daily and if your area is used to that, then you should not get razor burn. If you only shave every few days or so and want to get ready for Hedo, start shaving everyday a month before you go. The razor burn only lasts for the first week or so, if that. When we are at Hedo I shave twice a day and my legs once a day. My legs didn't know what to think since I only do them once a week at home, lol. I can't do waxing since I can't stand to have it grow in long enough to be able to wax since I like it smooth ALL the time. That's our 2 cents!!!
    LUSH - Ladies Untamed Sexy Hedonistic - April 16-23, 2022

Click here to book your April trip!!!

I usually just shave, haven't had any luck with waxing. Tried it once and it hurt like a bitch so I won't go down that road again! LOL I usually shave in the afternoon at some point, that usually does me the rest of the day, I grow back pretty quickly. The next morning I'm a little stubbly but not too bad, the pink parts are always smooth anyway! LOL

We've only talked with many local folks who've done waxing and laser. If you can afford laser and you're sure, it's highly recommended. In our experience, far better than waxing and much easier in doing it yourself is the number one Australian product called Nads. It's simply a very sticky amost soft taffy like substance made from sugar. It gets wiped on, a open weave strong cloth gets pressed on, and then you rip all the hair off. I swear by the stuff as I've never used (or had anything else) that came close to performing the way it does. Yes there's a little bit of pain. For some folks that's too much. For me it just feels a little warm like somebody gave you a good slap. The uncomfortableness is very brief, then you feel really good and smooth. Then no more hair for a good five weeks. Any sticky residue just rinses right off in the shower. Sadly, our local stores have stopped carrying it. So when I run out here in Northeast US, I'm either contacting the company, or I'll try making my own. One thing before waxing or Nads - make sure you have hair long enough for the wax or Nad's compound to grab. Directions recommend something like 1/4 inch hair - too short and you'll be tweezing or shaving. For guys, balls would be exceptionally tough to do unless you have your lady really hold the skin tight. Kinda funny when they call the stuff Nads.... I'd rather leave them to shaving very carefully - I not up for, nor would I recommend neutering via hair removal gone wrong; but highly recommend Nads for everything else!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast