Thread: Fresh Trip Report

Fresh Trip Report

Ok, well its been over a week and now I understand what all this talk about DIF is. The wife and I had the time of our lives. So much so that she wants to go back around Thanksgiving. Here are a few of my observations of the place. Yes the rooms are overly outdated and should be torn down and rebuilt from scratch. But we honestly only averaged about 6-7 hours per day there. (we were afraid we'd miss out on something) An afternoon nap and a "full" sleep from 4am till 9am. Never no issue with hot water. Water pressure was WEAK, AC blew cold air but was noisy. Whats the deal with that hanging lampshade? Looks like an umbrella. The food at the buffet was below average, but the food at the 2 restaurants was VERY good. So was the jerk chicken by the nude pool. Ate that every day. I think even the mouse that we saw scurrying in the dining room at the Italian rest. enjoyed the food. Luckily we saw that AFTER we finished dinner.

So immediately after we check in and check out our room, we head to the nude beach. On the Prude Side there was nary a soul-this seemed to be the theme for the whole week. We arrive at the nude pool and within 30 seconds I am totally nude and in the pool talking to people. My wife, despite having a killer body, is a bit more self-conscious than I, and is taking a bit longer. Eventually the top and bottoms come off but she is covering her breasts with her arms. Note to Hedo Virgins, she brought MORE attention to herself than had she just stripped down and jumped in and not made a big deal about it. But God love her, she did it and I am very proud of her. By the 2nd day she was proudly showing off her beautiful body to the point that she was giving a show to the Sandal's boats as they would slowly cruise by. I had to remind her that they probably had cameras and were taking pictures to post on the internet.

The slide was opened while we were there. Just don't make the mistake we made and go down together. Got my pee-pee slapped (figuratively) by the EC's. The nude volleyball game was awesome! The score apparently wasn't important as it always seemed to be 7-7. I talked my wife into doing the wet t-shirt contest (she was a GREAT SPORT) however I can't for the life of me figure out how she didn't make it past the final cut. She has natural 34 DD's which are pretty damn perky after 2 kids. I think it came down to not having any supporters in the crowd to cheer her on. Flapjack lady took home the "boobie prize" that day. The all male nude review was held later that nite. Contrary to what the Declaration of Independence states, not all men are created equal. These guys came sporting some serious wood. They got one girl to cum within 30 seconds on the dancefloor. I cracked up when I walked by the disco and saw all the insecure husbands poking their heads through the bushes to watch their wives. Guys, if you don't trust your wives at a strip show, you probably shouldn't bring them to Hedo.

The wife and I both had rum cream shots done off of us in the nude pool. Bought 2 bottles of the stuff and they are already gone. Then we both reciprocated. Her, doing one off of friends of ours and me doing it on my friend's wife. (she squirted on my face-I have NEVER seen that happen before! Totally caught off guard) I guess you could say it was a baptism by fire. Welcome to Hedo! The 2nd nite I threw up behind the soda stand at the nude hot tub. I was severely dehydrated and had had alot to drink that day. Not too smart, but I learned my lesson that day. Only saw one Wally the entire trip. Some doofus who entered our group in the hottub. Everybody thought he was a friend of somebodys but the moment he started playing footsies with one of the wives, he was sent packing. The hot tub from 1am till 4am was the hilite of our trip. Wow does it get crazy. I especially enjoyed the French couple who on cue at 1am, would position themselves smack dab, in the middle of the hot tub and go at it. I enjoyed hearing the story of the 23 yo with the perky boobs, who won her trip on the radio. The guy who hit on my wife while I went to the bathroom, and then apologized when I returned, only to use the SAME line on another married woman next to us.

What an amazing trip. I can now see why people continue to go back here. Its not the resort, its all the fabulous, like-minded people who go there. We have since tried to replicate Hedo2 by bringing Red Stripe and Rum Cream while sunbathing nude on our 28 foot cabin cruiser. While not the same, its as close as we can get and will have to tide us over until November. See you guys there!

Great report and glad you both had a good time. I think we all have said it over and over, you will never meet people or go on a vacation like you do when you go to Hedo.
    Again with flip-cup??

4/24-4-29 2006
    5/12-5/19 2007
    11/3-11/10 2007
    5/2-5/9 2009

7/30-8/6 2011 First time at H2
    7-28-8/4 2012 H2

Awesome trip report, thanks for sharing!!!
    LUSH - Ladies Untamed Sexy Hedonistic - April 16-23, 2022

Click here to book your April trip!!!

Thanks for making me smile with your very well written report. It isn't until you've experienced it, that you can understand the "DIF" part of the Hedo experience. Always great to read about others that enjoy the amenities the resort has to offer. Have an outstanding time adding to your fun!

Great trip report ! and if you all have run cream and the hubs and I join you on your boat things are going to get craazzzzzzy! LOL

Quote Originally Posted by spankme422 View Post
    Great trip report ! and if you all have run cream and the hubs and I join you on your boat things are going to get craazzzzzzy! LOL
    Hope you like Rum Raisin Rum Cream cuz thats all we have left!:-)

Blog Entries
    Isn't it amazing how many trip reports start with "This was our first trip and we're going back in six months!" I bet you started making your November plans on about day 2, right? In addition to knowing what DIF is all about now you also know what the expression "Once you go you'll know" means. We hear a lot about the room decor (love that umbrella lampshade!), the size of the bathrooms, temperamental hot water and A/C, etc. but does anyone really care? It's ALL about the party! Glad you had a great trip.
    8/9/11 to 8/21/11 SOON COME, BUT NOT SOON ENOUGH!!! Kitten & Angel's Spring Fling 4/5/12 to 4/14/12

Actually it was day 3. Only because we were so drunk on day 2 that it was just a blur.

Great report....nice to see the Hedo magic still works!

Liz
    Liz & Chris

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ajv767fo View Post
    Actually it was day 3. Only because we were so drunk on day 2 that it was just a blur.
    That is the only exception to the "Day 2 Rule" of newbies planning their next trip.
    8/9/11 to 8/21/11 SOON COME, BUT NOT SOON ENOUGH!!! Kitten & Angel's Spring Fling 4/5/12 to 4/14/12

omg, that report made us laugh! i hope you guys are going the week in november we are going to be there, we are going nov. 13-20th. brannen and dena

funlover,

Its not set in stone, but we are looking at the week of Thanksgiving (kids are out of school).

Greg

Glad you had a great time (how could you not?), lol.
    As for the contests its always that way, not just at hedo. When you go by applause, its how many friends you have in the audience. We did make it work for us one time, they did a sexiest toga contest and there were models onsite for a photo shoot and a few entered. I rallied everyone to vote for the lady who was probably in her 60's (at least) but was up there shaking her ass and workin it. Everyone started agreeing, saying, yea, why should the model win, lets vote for her. And she won, made her day.
    We go every April, but just can't wait a whole year, so doing a "recon and set up" trip for our group in September.
    Cop....
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/