Thread: Question??? Too much sun

Question??? Too much sun

It sounds dumb, I know you have to wear lots of sun screen, I agree! But what about those parts that (1) have never seen the sun and (2) you hope to use Alot and don't want any thing that might leave a bad taste in your mouth??? A hat, sock??? Any advice.

I didnt use any sun block on my man parts and had no burning issues. I dont think the boys have ever seen the light of day before our trip.

Blog Entries
    I don't want to get anyone in trouble here and I will preface this by saying that your results may vary, but we both pre-tan before every trip (yes, that gets tan too!) and neither of us have ever had a sunburn issue anywhere, including those parts that don't normally see the light of day. In fact, we only use 15 SPF on our shoulders and we are usually prone to sunburns. I should also say we're pool people so our lower bodies are in the water most of the day and I'm sure that makes a difference. Beach folks may have to take greater precautions. Having said all this, don't follow our lead and get "willie" all blistered and then blame me for it! LOL
    8/9/11 to 8/21/11 SOON COME, BUT NOT SOON ENOUGH!!! Kitten & Angel's Spring Fling 4/5/12 to 4/14/12

Use the SPF chapstick on the fun parts. comes in various flavors and works great
    Just a bunch of fucking idiots

Hedo Amigos/Wild Women Vacations October 5-11

Hey, thanks, that sound great and my girls lips will be soft too(both) She dieing cracking up, she said that's a lot of chap stick.

i am laughing too, but it makes sense! we have used regular sunscreen on our parts, and never had an issue, probably because we really only apply it "down there" once before we leave the room in the am, and probably gets all the sunscreen washed off by the water by days end, but we too also tan before we go, i think that helps.

Hate to put a damper on things but when I was there it was hot, hot, hot....AND despite the fact that I pre-tanned, I did in fact burn without realizing it! I'm not fair skinned, & I was already brown as a well toasted biscuit. So protect those precious parts with the GOOD STUFF when out in the Sun. AND worry about washing it off when the time comes. You can make it a fun game if need be.

FYI: I think the deco sock idea is ingenious! Do that and take a picture for us. It'll be a new fashion statement.

(NOT AT ALL a dumb question)

Take Care

Quote Originally Posted by Beachfun2 View Post
    Use the SPF chapstick on the fun parts. comes in various flavors and works great
    That comment almost made me spit my drink on the screen...hilarious, but a good idea! We gotta give it a try!!!

Registered User caughtyoulookin's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I've seen alot of people at Hedo wearing a pink swimsuit after a couple of days. Always put SPF on head to toe at Hedo. I can always tell the couples that are not into each other by the stripes on their back from a bad job of applying SPF for their mate.
    I'm not as good as I once was, but I'm as good once as I ever was.