Thread: Fist Trip May 30-June 4, But not our Last

Fist Trip May 30-June 4, But not our Last

Fist Trip to Hedo II but not our last!
    Not much for writing so this will be a quick over view of our fist time.

Airport:
    After a long red eye flight out of Phoenix and getting into Montego at 9:30am went threw customs and was in Super Club lounge by 10:15am and at Hedo by 12:00. With that be said and this being our fist time I thought it went very fast and easy.

Rooms:
    Ocean View Prude side all the way down by Sandals. The room was very clean, we had hot water very day that we were there. Air was working fine, but being from Arizona we don't need it all that cold. Only thing that we had a problem with is the shower door was very hard to open and close. To us that was not a big deal.

Food:
    We had lunch at the beach grill just about every day, and found the food to be very good! The wife loved the grilled cheese with bacon and tomatoes and the burger and fries are to die for. We also had dinner at both the Pastafari and Munasan restaurant, and all so found the food to be very good. Make sure that you try these two places. The buffet is just that a buffet. I don't have any thing bad to say about the food we really enjoyed all of it.

EC:
    What can you say about these guys? They work 16 hours and day to make sure that your vacations is what you want it to be. And they really do that. We enjoyed every show and every game that they had going on the week that we where there. And beside the friends that we made at Hedo, these guys really make the stay very enjoyable. Winston, Fifty, Thrill, Michael and Deon and so many more we want too thank them for everything that they do! I now that my wife had a great time at the piano bar singing with Deon and Winston on the sing along night, by the end of the trip she was being called the singer girl.

With all this being said and being your first time, this was the best vacations that we have taken and are all ready looking forward to going back next year! We met so many great people from all over the world, Canada, US, England, South America, where in this world can you go and meet some of the nicest people and just be your self?

We are all ready looking forward to going back home next year, and meeting new friends and talking with the friends that we made this year. There is one thing that I will say, to the people that ask what resort you stayed at and I will tell them Hedonism II! And if they say anything I'm just going to look at them and say it's just a name! Hedo is all about what you want you vacation to be not by what you hear from people that have never been there.

Looking foward to coming home next year!

So glad you had fun!!

great post...glad you enjoyed hedo so much...we all know exactly what you mean...there is no place like it....one love

Blog Entries
    Thanks for the great trip report. Another Hedo love affair begins...
    8/9/11 to 8/21/11 SOON COME, BUT NOT SOON ENOUGH!!! Kitten & Angel's Spring Fling 4/5/12 to 4/14/12

Great report! Makes that first trip of ours in Nov seem closer...but still so far away!

Can't wait for our first trip in January!

toddshel1, I pretty much woke up every morning singing the tune to the lions sleeps tonight after I heard the Mrs sing it with Deon. Good times!
    http://www.adulttravelforum.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=16580&dateline=127655  1277
    March 2014 (we plan ahead)
    H2 Oct 2012
    H2 March 2012
    H2 June 2011
    H3 June 2010
    H3 March 2005
    H3 June 2005
    H2 March 2002

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by LLSHOCKERS View Post
    toddshel1, I pretty much woke up every morning singing the tune to the lions sleeps tonight after I heard the Mrs sing it with Deon. Good times!
    Baweemawep, Baweemawep, Baweemawep
    8/9/11 to 8/21/11 SOON COME, BUT NOT SOON ENOUGH!!! Kitten & Angel's Spring Fling 4/5/12 to 4/14/12

llshockers: thanks she reallly likes to sing as you can tell....lol we had a great time there that she is already planning next year trip there.

You guys were awesome and we had so much fun. It was very nice meeting you 2. We totally agree with everything you said. The resort, the STAFF, and the people are AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!
    Until the next time,
    Laura & Lew

Thanks guys. it was really great to meet all of you guys. Hope we can get together again and have another great party!!!

Great report! Makes me all that more pumped for our first. But I am a bit concerned...I'm a 'retired' singer who tends to get really vocal when I'm drunk. Oh my...someone duct-tape my ass to a chair and stuff a napkin in my mouth!!
    Angie
    H2 27APR-5MAY 2013
    H2 4FEB-11FEB 2012