Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Fantasy Resort Puerto Vallarta

Fantasy Resort Puerto Vallarta

Remember this name. It is a brand new lifestyle resort. We think you are about to hear a lot more about it soon. We were just there as part of a preview focus group. It is gorgeous to say the least. Visualize the facilities and food at Desire and kick it up a few notches. All suites - 1,2 & 3 BR. Pricing that rivals or beats Hedo. For about $100 a night you can add your own private pool. They are trying to concentrate on groups so they can bring in Hedo style energy. They open May 1st and they have their web site up now. We are Hedo lovers, so it won't be a replacement but it's certainly a great addition. We are already set up to go back. Hope you know by now that we're not marketing the place (but it does sound like it, doesn't it?). We are consumers of what these places have to offer. Hope we get a chance to see as many of you as we can, no matter we are.
    Last edited by suesbob; 04-07-2012 at 12:47 PM.

This place does look nice. My fiance says the area is gorgeous (located on the west coast of Mexico). Website link for anyone interested > http://fantasyvallarta.com
    Hedo II April 19-25 2011 -- Our first visit was AWESOME
    Hedo II July 9-17 2012 -- Honeymoon visit was SEXY

It does look nice...Kinda weird that they have 2-3 bedroom suites...sometimes we may travel with another couple...but more often solo. With kitchen in the room (2 Bdr. suite picture) it almost looks like it's set up more for a timeshare?? Rates offered are for bookings before they open special...will be interesting to see what they are going forward, I couldn't find anything other than pre-opening special.
    On the other hand it's always nice to have a new alternative to choose from, will keep an eye out for those brave enough to try it for the first time and post sopme feedback.
    Sabina and Scott
    NEW YEARS EVE H2
    Dec.27 to Jan.5th 2019

12th Anniversary New Years Like No Other!!

It's only Hard Core when YOU'RE not doing it!!!

We thought the 2&3 BR suites were a little out of place too. Almost half of the 133 units are 1 BR. Some of the people we talked to said that sharing a 2 or 3 with good friends to get the cost down $100 a day for each couple wasn't a bad idea. The 3 BR has a private rooftop jacuzzi and goes for about what the passion suite does at Hedo ($900). The full kitchens seem to be part of the original concept. It opened about a year and a half ago as a wellness resort with individual investor owned units. The folks who are regulars there now are in for a real surprise when they find out (We were asked not to discuss why we were there with them). The pre opening specials are the extra add ons like resort credits. The owners are going to keep the prices where they are right now for the forseeable future. They are also offering group discounts to bring in the energy, but we don't know what they are.
    Last edited by suesbob; 04-05-2012 at 10:24 AM.

Nice concept til you click the house rules at the bottom of the page. It will not be competition for Hedo, too many rules, no top shelf alcohol included, and no PDA's, more competition for Desire and a few of the other tamer l/s friendly resorts.

But this is just my opinion based on reading the website. We would stay in a tent and eat canned beans to party with the crowd at Hedo, they are what make the resort what it is not the amenities.
    Last edited by earthangel496; 04-07-2012 at 04:13 PM.
    Hedo II CHERRY popped May 2010
    Hedo II Sept 2010,2011, 2012, 2013,2014, 2015,2016,2017,2018
    Hedo II May 2011, April 2012, 2013, 2014,2015,2016,2017,2018
    July 2-8,2017 won 5 free nights at the Repeaters Party
    NEXT TRIPS HOME!!!
    April 25-May 4, 2019 with Tom's Trips Zoo Krew www.tomstrips.com
    September 5 - 14, 2019 with Tom's Trips Zoo Krew IIwww.tomstrips.com
    Earthangel496 on SLS / Kasidie

Headed back 5/19 - 5/26 for a follow up visit to see our impact on the resort. Our travel agent is putting together a group to go down there at the same time. They go lifestyle on May 1, and they are doing a "soft" grand opening the week of the 19th. They have some great rates ($240/couple/Night for 1 BR - Less for more couples sharing a 2 or 3 BR) for that week. If you are not interested, no big deal. If you want to know more, send me a message.

At any rate, we can't wait to get back. We will let you know how it all works out...

We are very interested in going to this resort, but all we get when we call is an answering machine...did leave a message so hopefully we'll hear from them soon

Blog Entries
    Suesbob, please let us know what it's like. I had a look at the site, sounds good, especially if you're traveling with another couple.

It looks great anyone booked yet, can u book yet?

Quote Originally Posted by swspice View Post
    We are very interested in going to this resort, but all we get when we call is an answering machine...did leave a message so hopefully we'll hear from them soon
    Quote Originally Posted by Downunder Fun View Post
    Suesbob, please let us know what it's like. I had a look at the site, sounds good, especially if you're traveling with another couple.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gentleman Jim View Post
    It looks great anyone booked yet, can u book yet?

We are booked, and are headed back on 5/19 for the opening. I suspect that they probably don't have a full scale live reservations operation set up yet since they are still operating as a wellness resort. You can book now for dates starting with the opening on 5/19 and later. The travel agent that we use is the primary agency for the resort, and I'm sure they can help if you want to go. I have sent you a PM with their email because I don't want to seem like I'm marketing for them here. The facilities are every bit as nice as the web site shows, and they were in the process of adding a rooftop heated sand beach with giant jacuzzi, and another man-made beach with giant jacuzzi while we were there. I really hope that it can draw the crowd to give it Hedo style energy. The small group we were there with was really great fun.

Hi SUEBOB! Looking forward to seeing you again May 19th! You guys were very generous with your time and opinions! It really made a difference and we look forward to your "report" on the return. People can book through their favorite travel agency - or right online with us at www.fantasyvallarta.com. Will monitor this blog for future comments.

C U soon at PV

Hi, we think that the 2-3 bedroom suites will be popular with polyamorous couples and with people we want to play in a bed other than the one they sleep in. We also have interest in couples that enjoy traveling together. As for the kitchens, our full size refrigerators are stocked with water, soft drinks and beer. All that room in a suite meands you can unpack and put your clothes in a closet with a fair amount of room

Quote Originally Posted by FantasyResorts View Post
    Hi, we think that the 2-3 bedroom suites will be popular with polyamorous couples and with people we want to play in a bed other than the one they sleep in. We also have interest in couples that enjoy traveling together. As for the kitchens, our full size refrigerators are stocked with water, soft drinks and beer. All that room in a suite meands you can unpack and put your clothes in a closet with a fair amount of room
    It was kind of nice not to have to live out of the suitcase all week.

Hi suesbob,
    My husband and I are planning a vacation for May, around the same time you plan to be at Fantasy... We've done some research on Desire and Hedonism II and are having trouble making a decision... We are "new" to the lifestyle and in our late twenties. It would be our first time to a swinger resort. We'd really appreciate any advice you can offer. Do you have any idea if Fantasy will be pretty full in late May or if there will be a good mix of people at Fantasy?

We would love to hear more about this resort.One question is it right on the Ocean? I seethere are shuttles involved in getting to the beach,whats up with that?

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast