Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Deletion of Postings by Sex Vacation Businesses

Blog Entries

Deletion of Postings by Sex Vacation Businesses

Chris, I just posted a reply to a posting by J.J., who is apparently the proprietor of a sex vacation place in Thailand. I feel strongly that you should immediately delete postings of this kind since these places exploit women and enslave young girls and this or any other legitimate forum should not support these activities. It gets to the integrity of your fantastic website. Thanks
    8/9/11 to 8/21/11 SOON COME, BUT NOT SOON ENOUGH!!! Kitten & Angel's Spring Fling 4/5/12 to 4/14/12

Blog Entries
    I second the motion:
    jj positing is nothing more than spam and if so desires he could pay for advertising to support this website. Althought I feel his company's product does not seem appealing to the true Hedonistics that are the backbone on this successful website.

On second thought maybe we can interest the wally(s)and vinnies.
    Perphaps you may find what you're looking for at this establishment rather than at H2.
    Expoilting women seem to amuse your inner creep.
    Last edited by A1Badguy; 05-30-2011 at 03:11 PM.

Yep, and replying to the offensive posting just moves it up in the search rankings, so a separate thread or quiet note to Chris would be preferrable.

Quote Originally Posted by Calliope View Post
    Yep, and replying to the offensive posting just moves it up in the search rankings, so a separate thread or quiet note to Chris would be preferrable.
    This is a very good point. I thought about this for a day before posting my objections to the original post for this very reason. But sometimes it is better to stand up and say something, otherwise if everyone is silent and stands idly by the behavior becomes implicitly acceptable.

In addition to the reasons already mentioned for deletion / censorship it seems to me that any posting that is clearly outside the stated scope of the site violates the terms of service and should be subject to optional deletion.

We now return you to your original programming....

Blog Entries
    I did send a PM to Chris.
    8/9/11 to 8/21/11 SOON COME, BUT NOT SOON ENOUGH!!! Kitten & Angel's Spring Fling 4/5/12 to 4/14/12

Registered User CARRIBEAN BUFFS's Avatar
    We couldn't agree more, and a shoutout to CandG for initiating this thread!

It seems alot more of this SPAM crap is popping up more and more. Chris has done a great job
    on this site. There must be something that we as users can do to assist Chris so this CRAP can
    be better monitored and quickly removed. We are here to talk with fellow hedonites, not pick
    up prostitutes and deal in the sex trade....Chis any suggestions?

As "smile" pointed out on the latest spam, you can click the little triangle below the Avatar on the left of the post and report it to the administrator. Chris seems to come and go in availability...and not monitor the site that closely, basically letting us have free run of what we want to say and talk about. If you watch DennyP, you will find that it is a heavily moderated forum and any topic that does not follow the "rules" is promptly deleted or censured...God forbid you ask anyone over there who is going during your time frame because you will be censured and directed to the visitor schedule that hardly anyone uses!

Spam is not really that bad on this site, for the one or two that pop up, I just ignore them...By replying to them just moves them to the top and I would not recognize the subject next time I log in and click on it again and again each time there is "something new". Sorry A1badguy, but you agreed here on 5/30 (above) that replying was not the best thing, yet you were the first to reply to the most recent sex spam posting.

East/West is threatening to leave the site..Do you know of other Hedo forum other than DennyP and this one??...I've looked around and can;t find anything else similar??
    I agree that we stopped using the old Hedonism1.com site after it just became inundated, but that is the fault of the moderator, not the members

Lets not be too hypocritical here as moderating is tough and I'm sure a hobby letting us use the forum for free and not Chris' full time job monitoring the board.

Respect everyone...just my 2 cents.
    Last edited by sabinaandscott; 06-04-2011 at 07:16 AM.
    Sabina and Scott
    NEW YEARS EVE H2
    Dec.27 to Jan.5th 2019

12th Anniversary New Years Like No Other!!

It's only Hard Core when YOU'RE not doing it!!!

Quote Originally Posted by sabinaandscott View Post
    As "smile" pointed out on the latest spam, you can click the little triangle below the Avatar on the left of the post and report it to the administrator. Chris seems to come and go in availability...and not monitor the site that closely, basically letting us have free run of what we want to say and talk about. If you watch DennyP, you will find that it is a heavily moderated forum and any topic that does not follow the "rules" is promptly deleted or censured...God forbid you ask anyone over there who is going during your time frame because you will be censured and directed to the visitor schedule that hardly anyone uses!

Spam is not really that bad on this site, for the one or two that pop up, I just ignore them...By replying to them just moves them to the top and I would not recognize the subject next time I log in and click on it again and again each time there is "something new". Sorry A1badguy, but you agreed here on 5/30 (above) that replying was not the best thing, yet you were the first to reply to the most recent sex spam posting.

East/West is threatening to leave the site..Do you know of other Hedo forum other than DennyP and this one??...I've looked around and can;t find anything else similar??
    I agree that we stopped using the old Hedonism1.com site after it just became inundated, but that is the fault of the moderator, not the members

Lets not be too hypocritical here as moderating is tough and I'm sure a hobby letting us use the forum for free and not Chris' full time job monitoring the board.

Well said S&S! Chris does a wonderful job with this site & I agree that the moderation at Denny's is way too much. I've always wished he was a bit more hands off & just let things progress as they will. The boards have a way of self moderating if you allow them. Plus the whole not letting you post your dates is off. I adore Denny, but his moderation, not so much.

And I haven't found any open message boards pertaining to Hedo that last more than a year or two.

As for the OP I totally agree that ignoring and reporting are the best ways to go.

Liz
    Liz & Chris

Blog Entries
    S and S:
    While I did post to the most recent spam, beacuse its my way of saying "Really?" You really think your product (the poster) is something that is group wants or wants to be a part of.
    I never said not to post to them. so don't imply that I am being hypocritical. You have me confused with the another poster who said not to post to them. My beef is in the fact that some greaseball pimp is selling some exploited women for the enrichment of his bank account. And as liberal as I am I can not standby and let them do that infront of me. Maybe your okay with it, but I am not. Chris can decide whether or not the post stays when he gets around to it. I am not knocking chris for the post, I like this site and his administration of it. But I will stand with the other members who disapprove of this type
    of post where it is for the exploitation of the female gender. I do respect everyone
    outside of the creepy pimps. and that my two shinny pennies. Have a Hedo day.

Ps
    And even though I did write a sarcastic reply to the last spam I always report them to our beloved admin Chris.
    Last edited by A1Badguy; 06-04-2011 at 10:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by sabinaandscott View Post
    I'm sure a hobby letting us use the forum for free and not Chris' full time job monitoring the board.

Aye Aye, click the triangle or send a *nice* note to our benefactor Chris and get back to the fun program.

Like trolls, spammers should be reported/ignored.
    Otherwise, "its like mud wrestling with a pig, you get nowhere and the really embarrasing thing is that the pig seems to enjoy it".

My brother got married this weekend so I was out of town.

Trust me, when you report a post, I see it, it goes right into my email inbox. But I'm not always available to do it right now.
    Chris
    Site Administrator
    AdultTravelForum - |The Naked Truth about Hedonism II|Slut Wear|Site Themed Clothing

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post
    My brother got married this weekend so I was out of town.

Trust me, when you report a post, I see it, it goes right into my email inbox. But I'm not always available to do it right now.
    Chris, thank you for deleting these postings. And, thank you for the great job you do administering this board with a kid glove rather than an iron fist and making it available to us. I know it's a lot of work and I think I speak for all of us when I say we really appreciate it! Chris, you rock!

Quote Originally Posted by CandG View Post
    these places exploit women and enslave young girls
    Might not be girls either
    Just to put that picture in your minds
    ewwwwwwww
    Cop....
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

Quote Originally Posted by CandG View Post
    Chris, I just posted a reply to a posting by J.J., who is apparently the proprietor of a sex vacation place in Thailand. I feel strongly that you should immediately delete postings of this kind since these places exploit women and enslave young girls and this or any other legitimate forum should not support these activities. It gets to the integrity of your fantastic website. Thanks
    Ditto
    Last edited by couple4play; 06-06-2011 at 10:39 AM.
    October 28 - Nov 4, 2008...our 11th trip on Halloween to Hedo III

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast