Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Deletion of Postings by Sex Vacation Businesses

Blog Entries
    Chris for President 2012! Got my vote!

Registered User singlecruiser70's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Chris, You do a great service to us Hedonites and we all appreciate it. Just to let you know, I will shop the banners for slut wear for any future lady I might happen to find, (or finds me). Thanks for your work. Dick Singlecruiser
    It all started when God created the big bang 13.81 Billion years ago.

......SLS as Singlecruiser

Hedo III 11-17 Apr 2010.....Hedo II 9-16 Apr 2011.....Hedo II 19-27 Nov 2011
    Hedo II 7-15 Apr 2012.....Hedo II 17-25 Nov 2012.....Hedo II 6-14 Apr 2013
    Hedo II 23-2 NovDec 2013.....Hedo II 12-20 Apr 2014..... Hedo II 12-20 July 2014
    Hedo II 9-16 Apr 2016....

If the spam continues I may have to start banning IP blocks. On some sites I administer I'll ban the entire country of Russia, China, India, etc because a disproportionate amount of spam comes from them.

Most of this latest spam has been posted by Indians, and I've never heard of the (fairly conservative) Indians going to these resorts, so I may ban the country.
    Chris
    Site Administrator
    AdultTravelForum - |The Naked Truth about Hedonism II|Slut Wear|Site Themed Clothing

How
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post
    If the spam continues I may have to start banning IP blocks. On some sites I administer I'll ban the entire country of Russia, China, India, etc because a disproportionate amount of spam comes from them.

Most of this latest spam has been posted by Indians, and I've never heard of the (fairly conservative) Indians going to these resorts, so I may ban the country.
    If you do decide to do this, please do not block on a per-country basis, but rather IP blocks of known offenders. Otherwise you may end up blocking access to many of the legit users in this part of the world (Asia) as well as the criminal types you are trying to eliminate. If you could white-list IP blocks as well, that would help.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by hkdilbert View Post
    If you do decide to do this, please do not block on a per-country basis, but rather IP blocks of known offenders. Otherwise you may end up blocking access to many of the legit users in this part of the world (Asia) as well as the criminal types you are trying to eliminate. If you could white-list IP blocks as well, that would help.
    No, hkdilbert, we definitely would not want to "throw you out with the bath water" so to speak. You are way too cute for that!
    8/9/11 to 8/21/11 SOON COME, BUT NOT SOON ENOUGH!!! Kitten & Angel's Spring Fling 4/5/12 to 4/14/12

Quote Originally Posted by CandG View Post
    No, hkdilbert, we definitely would not want to "throw you out with the bath water" so to speak. You are way too cute for that!
    *blush* - thank you for your kind comment. Actually depending on who we get thrown out with sounds like it could be fun.

But seriously - fighting the spammers and scammers is not an easy job. It has been pretty good here actually. We only brought up the issue as sometimes it is easier to fight off the problem before it becomes big rather than wait. Wish there was more the users here could do to help...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12