Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What do you tell people about your vacation???

What do you tell people about your vacation???

My girlfriend and I have briefly entertained the thought of a vacation spot like this but what I wonder about is what do we tell people about our vacation? Do we say we went somewhere else more tame? We're in our mid 20's and I don't think either of us want to explain to our parents/relatives/unadventurous friends what hedonism II is after they google it and come to the false conclusion that it's a swingers club.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by hedo2012 View Post
    My girlfriend and I have briefly entertained the thought of a vacation spot like this but what I wonder about is what do we tell people about our vacation? Do we say we went somewhere else more tame? We're in our mid 20's and I don't think either of us want to explain to our parents/relatives/unadventurous friends what hedonism II is after they google it and come to the false conclusion that it's a swingers club.
    These are legitimate concerns that most people have. I'm sure you'll get a lot of responses to this, but most people say they're going to Sandals or some other "tame" resort. The advantage of saying Sandals is that you can walk down the beach and take pictures of "your vacation". LOL We're making our sixth trip in August and we just "came out" to our family last weekend and told them we go to Hedo. They were asking too many questions about why we go to Jamaica so often. It actually went better than I thought it would, but that will depend on your family. In our case, I don't think too many of them were surprised. LOL
    Last edited by CandG; 05-27-2011 at 03:20 AM.
    8/9/11 to 8/21/11 SOON COME, BUT NOT SOON ENOUGH!!! Kitten & Angel's Spring Fling 4/5/12 to 4/14/12

We find most people are not that familiar with the individual resorts on the island. SOme know the general geography so when we say Jamaica and they ask where, many times the answer "Negril" is good enough. Or if you just say Superclubs, that leaves it open and truthful as you are going to Superclubs...just not the Breezes or Rooms side of things.
    On the other hand most of our friends and family know where we go...it is just the casual aquaintance that we may choose not to tell.
    Sabina and Scott
    NEW YEARS EVE H2
    Dec.27 to Jan.5th 2019

12th Anniversary New Years Like No Other!!

It's only Hard Core when YOU'RE not doing it!!!

We supposedly went to Sandles... went down and took pictures and totally realized that Hedo rocks ..Sandles looks like a morgue

We are an open book and tell everyone where we go, sometime even bragging, lol. Seriously though, if you are nervous about it, like already said earlier, say Negril and if not good enough say Superclubs. If they pressure you further, then just say you can't remember, as there are so many resorts there and you don't know, you just booked a cool looking resort. Once you go you will want to go every year so you may have top pop over to another resort to take some pictures. Hope you join our Hedo family!!!! Once you go Hedo you never go back!!!! lol
    LUSH - Ladies Untamed Sexy Hedonistic - April 16-23, 2022

Click here to book your April trip!!!

Most know where we go but for those that don't, we say the same thing ..... Negril/Super Clubs and if they press even more we just say Breezes or Grand Lido, They'll never know the difference anyway.

When we were H3 people we told people Breezes, now we tell people Sandals. Our close friends know where we go as do my parents as they watch the kids when we are gone. We never tell anyone what happens in Hedo...one thing is I think they wouldn't believe it and think I was full of it...lol! It is one of the most frustrating things to come home and not talk about your vacation...I guess that is why we keep in touch so much with our Hedo friends so we can reminisce on the fun and wild times!!!

2018 HEDO AMIGOS APRIL
    April 14-21 2017

When we first went, we told people we were traveling with Superclubs and that they have a chain of hotels there. Fortunately, we never got drill for more information. After our first trip though, we stopped caring and just tell people were we are going. If people want to have the wrong idea without asking us that is their problem. Neither one of us have a problem telling people about Hedo and explaining the fun. Once people ask and hear about it, they usually want to go (but never do). Have to admit that we were a little nervous when my grandparents asked where we went. My wife and I looked at each other and then I just told them "Hedo". My grandmother turned to me and said "Oh that is the place with the naked people. That sounds like fun" Wasn't what we expected but we still laughed when she said that.
    Again with flip-cup??

4/24-4-29 2006
    5/12-5/19 2007
    11/3-11/10 2007
    5/2-5/9 2009

7/30-8/6 2011 First time at H2
    7-28-8/4 2012 H2

lol.....drilling is fun.
    Again with flip-cup??

4/24-4-29 2006
    5/12-5/19 2007
    11/3-11/10 2007
    5/2-5/9 2009

7/30-8/6 2011 First time at H2
    7-28-8/4 2012 H2

We're pretty straight forward, we tell them all we go to Hedo. To rub salt in the wounds, we also tell them of all the drunken debauchery we enjoy while there. Ok, we leave some of the debauchery out.
    If you don't feel that full disclosure is in your best interest, everyone has given you terrific advice. Most of all, don't let worrying about it change your minds for you. It's the most fun you'll have, with or without clothes.
    Connie and Mick from Reno, NV

Trip # 2... Oct. 27th - Nov. 6th, 2011

Trip # 3.... Oct. 26th - Nov. 4th, 2012

Trip # 4 ... Oct. 30th - Nov. 8th, 2013

Yahoo...... Dancing_2Some
    SLS......... Dancing2some
    AFF......... Dancing2some

On our first trip to Hedo we knew very little about it other than it had a C/O beach and it was Adults only, in our little redneck minds we assumed that the nude beach would be at least 1 mile down the way in a secluded cove and the only people on the nude beach would be hippies, perverts, and people stoned out of their minds,lol. My wife and I spent about 1 hour on the prude beach and not a single person said a word to us. We had decided that it was a mistake to choose this resort and were ready to check out and see if Superclubs would let us go somewhere else. Little did we know that out lives were about to change. We decided to check out the rest of the resort and started walking down the beach, after we walked about 50 ft. we saw a sign on a tree that said: clothing optional beach , no photography. We were shocked ! What ? the nude beach is right here ? can't be ! OMG ! do we dare venture beyond this point ? We did and that is when it all started , that was 15 years ago and we have not been the same since. We will not waste our money or time on a vacation that is not C/O. What to tell your friends and family about where you went ? Just smile and say, we are over 21 and when you grow up maybe you will be lucky enough to find a place as fun as this. We told our kids that the place we went had a C/O beach but we did not go there but thought about it.

Serious Privacy Concerns

I have very serious concerns and must protect those I love. Therefore I opt to throw them all off my trail....WAY OFF. I'm not at all ashamed and would cherish the opportunity to shout it out to the world.

I send them to Montego Bay and the ever boring Sunset Beach....family oriented where anyone can go.

Hope this helps

We've told some people straight up "Hedonism" and don;t get any reaction at all...You'd be surprised at the number of people that have never even heard of it. I suppose if you've dabbled in nudity or life-style at home it may have come up...but "Prude" people would not have any ready access to having run across the resort, nor javing it coe up in general conversation..

My favorite experience was sitting in the dentist chair a few years ago getting my teeth cleaned and discussing vacation. I kept it bland just saying Jamaica when she asked "2 or 3?"...of course a few guffaws later I admitted 3...I asked about her question and she said that only Hedo people would know the answer...to anyone else she would expand the explanation is asked "2 or 3 what"? and she'd say "1nd or 3rd trip to Jamaica?"
    Of course this worked much better when both were still open. I suppose you could still ask "2?" and if they give you a blank look expand and say "2 times?" and no-one would really know what your talking about unless they already "Knew"!!
    Sabina and Scott
    NEW YEARS EVE H2
    Dec.27 to Jan.5th 2019

12th Anniversary New Years Like No Other!!

It's only Hard Core when YOU'RE not doing it!!!

We made the mistake of telling some vanilla friends that we were going back to Hedonism and she said , ya'll go on vacation to a place named Hedonism ? I guess they looked it up on the web cause they haven't spoken to us since, but that is ok , to each his own, we didn't ask them to go.

Registered User CARRIBEAN BUFFS's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by hedo2012 View Post
    I normally get tongue tied when asked and I say I am not sure my husband booked it. But we tell family Breezes. (pretty bad ay!)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast