Thread: need some help pls.

Blog Entries

need some help pls.

Hello.

I am new to adult travel/lifestyle. It is something I have always wanted to do and here I am, wow, hard to believe. I am an honest upfront person, single, looking to meet some new people in the adult world. I am thinking of going to Hedo II in july 2011. I have never done anything like this and always wanted too. Any advice would be a ppreciated and any friends I can make prior would be great. I am single, attractive, 45 yrs old, male, clean and interested in meeting new people in a new world.

Thanks you for your help.

Daryl

Welcome, look arond here and alot of your questions will be answered that way. plus i am sure there people here going the same time a you.
    Hedo II April 20th- 27th 2011 virgin trip
    Hedo II April 22 - 28 2012 With Hedo Mojo
    Hedo II April 12 - 19 2014

Hi welcome to the group.....nice to see that you actually posted a photo and some info about yourself....this will help you out in your situation being a single guy...people can actually see that your down to earth...would be glad to answer any questions you have

Cool RE: need some help pls.

Redacted
    Last edited by EastWest; 06-20-2012 at 08:56 PM.
    Cheers,

D & L

July 2009: Hedonism III
    July 2011: Hedonism II

http://69eastwest69.tumblr.com

Registered User CARRIBEAN BUFFS's Avatar
    Welcome to the Forum, from a couple of fellow Canucks....CB

Blog Entries
    Welcome to the site... take a look at the calendar. A1Badguy and I will be there July 1-6... maybe longer... Looking forward to meeting great people and having a great time...
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxdar View Post
    Hello.

I am new to adult travel/lifestyle. It is something I have always wanted to do and here I am, wow, hard to believe. I am an honest upfront person, single, looking to meet some new people in the adult world. I am thinking of going to Hedo II in july 2011. I have never done anything like this and always wanted too. Any advice would be a ppreciated and any friends I can make prior would be great. I am single, attractive, 45 yrs old, male, clean and interested in meeting new people in a new world.
    Thanks you for your help.

Daryl

Blog Entries
    Welcome to the board! You're a good looking, polite, seemingly respectful single guy. These qualities will go a long, long way at Hedo! I think you'll have a great time. There are many threads on here about single guys at Hedo. Most will tell you what not to do and how not to act, but they will give you a good idea of what makes a single guy at Hedo have an enjoyable and "successful" trip and what will cause you to be shunned. Post your dates when you decide on them and that will help you make friends on here before you go.

P.S. We like Canadians! Especially sexy Canadians with purple hats. E
    Last edited by CandG; 05-26-2011 at 10:29 PM.
    8/9/11 to 8/21/11 SOON COME, BUT NOT SOON ENOUGH!!! Kitten & Angel's Spring Fling 4/5/12 to 4/14/12

Cool RE: need some help pls.

Redacted
    Last edited by EastWest; 06-20-2012 at 08:55 PM.
    Cheers,

D & L

July 2009: Hedonism III
    July 2011: Hedonism II

http://69eastwest69.tumblr.com

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by EastWest View Post
    Mmm, well, I am Canadian and, while I do not own a hat, if you squeeze part of me, it looks like a purple hat
    LOL! That was an inside joke for Carribean Buffs who we met in April and had a great time with, but you know what they say - you can never have too many Canadian friends! (Well, I don't know if "they" say that or not, but we say it!)
    8/9/11 to 8/21/11 SOON COME, BUT NOT SOON ENOUGH!!! Kitten & Angel's Spring Fling 4/5/12 to 4/14/12

So did you have fun in July!!! You're going back right??? 41 sleeps till we're back, and I can't wait! We were shy at first but than you just relax and have fun... Hope you found that to be true for you!