Thread: Hedo at 80% capacity 2012

Hedo at 80% capacity 2012

Hello everybody. We went to Hedo in Feb 2011 and were there for the tail end of vodoo goddess week. We had only one night to party with them and we had such a great time we want to back the same time they are going in 2012. We keep getting emaails that Hedo in nearly at capacity and if we want to go in Feb/Mar 2012 we should book now. Has anybody else been experiencing this from there travel agents. We had such a great time we don't want to miss out on March 2012. Thanks everybody and have a great summer. Cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by luvlee1964 View Post
    Hello everybody. We went to Hedo in Feb 2011 and were there for the tail end of vodoo goddess week. We had only one night to party with them and we had such a great time we want to back the same time they are going in 2012. We keep getting emaails that Hedo in nearly at capacity and if we want to go in Feb/Mar 2012 we should book now. Has anybody else been experiencing this from there travel agents. We had such a great time we don't want to miss out on March 2012. Thanks everybody and have a great summer. Cheers.
    Well hello there my lovelee luvlee we had a blast with you guy's last march,hope we can time it so were all there the same time.Have you checked with LOVEVOODOO travel?I think they will have the largest block of rooms for Godessweek?We haven't looked at booking yet(booking too early causes severe DIF with us)but will get on it right after the summer .It should be a good week.I believe our friends form Whales will also be meeting us there
    No pants are the best pants
    Next trip
    2017 sometime

I'm booked for late March 2012 --only because I want a specific week - Easter -- no problem getting what I wanted but there is already groups advertising for the same time. I only needed a down payment to lock my week. Getting shutout or put on the prude side would totally piss me off.

Fluffernutters Winter Trip 2012 is last week of Feb into first few days of March so could technically be 80% for that time frame-- think Jon gets about 220 rooms to start with

July 2011 Fluff trip already has 240+ booked
    Kiki

Jon's Fluffernutters July 11-20, 2014
    Jon's Fluffernutters July 2013
    Jon's Fluffernutters July 2011
    Jon's Fluffernutters Feb 2010
    Jon's Fluffernutters Feb 2009
    Jon's Fluffernutters Feb 2008

Depending on the week you are going, if there are groups there that have rooms reserved to sell, them maybe there are only 20% of the rooms open, but if you book through one of the groups, you get a room and their rates. Also if those groups do not book those rooms by a certain date then they go back out to regular bookings. That is my understanding, correct me if I am wrong (but in a gentle, loving way, lol).
    LUSH - Ladies Untamed Sexy Hedonistic - April 16-23, 2022

Click here to book your April trip!!!

Jan-March are huge months for Hedo and for that matter Jamaica in general. I just read a trip report from someone who got home 2 days ago and Hedo had 100 people...so it depends when you go. Pre-bookings at 2011 rates were awesome for the WW/Hedo Amigos week...with already 50 rooms booked for 2012...March overall is going to be another awesome month with all the great groups in attendance!

2018 HEDO AMIGOS APRIL
    April 14-21 2017

Quote Originally Posted by millionsnmilo View Post
    I'm booked for late March 2012 --only because I want a specific week - Easter -- no problem getting what I wanted but there is already groups advertising for the same time. I only needed a down payment to lock my week. Getting shutout or put on the prude side would totally piss me off.
    Umm Easter is not in March in 2012, lol.
    Easter is April 8th next year. I know because our Group is going over Easter next year and we are doing "bunny nite".
    Cop....
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

Quote Originally Posted by mac_r_a View Post
    Depending on the week you are going, if there are groups there that have rooms reserved to sell, them maybe there are only 20% of the rooms open, but if you book through one of the groups, you get a room and their rates. Also if those groups do not book those rooms by a certain date then they go back out to regular bookings. That is my understanding, correct me if I am wrong (but in a gentle, loving way, lol).
    You guys are spot on
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

Hi Guys, from a UK Perspective we checked in with our travel agent, as regards availability from the 25th Feb to 10th March 2012. We were told that they only have a limited number, in fact only three rooms available. Thats our agent (at 2011 prices) and not Hedo although it is likely they will be busy as the dates fall on the proposed Fluffnutters and Love Goddess weeks.

So......

we booked YEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAHH......So Kenna and Linda xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx see you at the hot tub Sue and Nigel....
    (Linda see you in Spain first lol). Love you guys much xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Last edited by Sue and Nigel; 05-20-2011 at 11:56 AM. Reason: typo

Since Hedo III closed Hedo II had become busier which is what Superclubs wanted but you can still book 8 to 12 weeks out. We usually book for the end of March and fist of April by Feb, 1st. Some great deals come out right after the Holidays.

We booked 4 FEB through 12 FEB 2012 a few months ago. We've booked through this particular website the last 2 years for our wedding, then anniversary. Dealt with the same woman all 3 times now (and she is AWESOME). When I booked Hedo (we went to Excellence Punta Cana the other 2 times), she told me I'd booked just in time since it's filling up fast for that month. Then she giggled and said "you're gonna LOVE Hedo...oh it's so much fun." The last I heard from her she said her office was told to not accept any more reservations for Hedo from January through the end of February. I don't know if that means they're booked solid or they're saving blocked rooms for groups. Not sure if that's helpful or not...just thought I'd share
    Angie
    H2 27APR-5MAY 2013
    H2 4FEB-11FEB 2012

Always better if you have certain dates picked out to book them early. With H3 closing, there are not going to be many last minute deals, at least I don't think. There is more likely going to be sell outs then sell offs.
    LUSH - Ladies Untamed Sexy Hedonistic - April 16-23, 2022

Click here to book your April trip!!!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by PhotogFlight View Post
    We booked 4 FEB through 12 FEB 2012 a few months ago. We've booked through this particular website the last 2 years for our wedding, then anniversary. Dealt with the same woman all 3 times now (and she is AWESOME). When I booked Hedo (we went to Excellence Punta Cana the other 2 times), she told me I'd booked just in time since it's filling up fast for that month. Then she giggled and said "you're gonna LOVE Hedo...oh it's so much fun." The last I heard from her she said her office was told to not accept any more reservations for Hedo from January through the end of February. I don't know if that means they're booked solid or they're saving blocked rooms for groups. Not sure if that's helpful or not...just thought I'd share
    Travel agents for groups reserve blocks of rooms to sell to group members, but if they don't sell them all, they are later released and put back on the market. So, you may be told that a particular week is sold out, but keep checking as rooms often open up closer to that week.
    8/9/11 to 8/21/11 SOON COME, BUT NOT SOON ENOUGH!!! Kitten & Angel's Spring Fling 4/5/12 to 4/14/12

Registered User shellysdoughboy's Avatar
    so true we had friends that wanted to go last march everyone says they are sold out they called 2 days before we left and got a OVN room right by the pool , tHIS BITES ALL THIS TALKING OF HEDO KICKED MY DIF IN HIGH GEAR :-( , NOVEMBER WILL BE HERE SOON I HOPE !
    HEDO 2 NOVEMBER 13-21 , 2009
    HEDO 2 JULY 13-17,2010
    HEDO 2 NOVEMBER 10-21 , 2010

HEDO 2 MARCH 5-12 , 2011
    Hedo 2 November 9-20 , 2011 homeward bound !
    HEDO 2 MARCH 4 - 12 , 2012

FREEDOM OF THE SEAS NOV. 2012
    hedo2 july 28- aug. 3 2012
    jewel of the seas tamp 2013
    FREEDOM OF THE SEAS Nov. 2013

Brilliance of the seas Jan.27-Feb 1 -2014

hedo march 6-14 , miss no swim suit -2014
    Hedo March 7-14 , 2015 miss no swim suit
    Hedo March 2-12 , 2016 miss no swim suit

The week we were there I watched two cpls bummped for a night till the room they had booked was vacated the next day.
    My bet is always to book early for March when it is busy and not sweat it for the summer trip. Great deal for our trip next week with a cheep up grade to OV and my bet is we will end up in OVN just to keep the housekeeping easy for Hedo.