Thread: hotels in MoBay

hotels in MoBay

We want to stay in MoBay, near the airport our first night, as we arrive late. That way, we can rest up that night, then head to Hedo in the morning to start partying.
    Any suggestions on a safe, inexpensive hotel near the airport? I have been told that Toby's is a good choice. Anyone on this board been there? Or have other suggestions? What about good places to eat near Toby's? Thanks for all of the info.
    Cowgirl

Toby's, Doc Caves or The Wexford are all good hotels for a one night stay in Mobay. We prefer Doc's out of the three and it is located in the middle of the Hip Strip. Toby's is at one end and The Wexford is at the other. For dinner the Twisted Kilt is a good and Margaritaville is just so-so. If you want something really good and don't mind it being a little expensive, Marguerites by the Sea is phenomenal...one of the best meals I have ever had. We do a Mobay night every time we go...has become part of our Jamaican/Hedo vacation. Have fun!!

http://www.thewexfordhotel.com/
    http://www.doctorscave.com/
    http://www.tobyresorts.com/

2018 HEDO AMIGOS APRIL
    April 14-21 2017

Wow great ideas! Let me share mine too - check out our site and see the places you may not wanna miss too.
    Of course not all the time you want all the party and clubbing and so on.
    Sometimes you want a quiet place to relax with your loved one or family and some friends or colleagues.
    You might find the right place for that vacation you needed.

Blog Entries

Hotel Gloriana and Spa

Quote Originally Posted by cowgirl View Post
    We want to stay in MoBay, near the airport our first night, as we arrive late. That way, we can rest up that night, then head to Hedo in the morning to start partying.
    Any suggestions on a safe, inexpensive hotel near the airport? I have been told that Toby's is a good choice. Anyone on this board been there? Or have other suggestions? What about good places to eat near Toby's? Thanks for all of the info.
    Cowgirl
    I have stayed @ Hotel Gloriana and Spa it is (5) Five minutes from the Airport and Ten (10) minutes walk to the famous Doctor's Cave Beach.

Located in the heart of Montego Bay's tourist area,the Hotel was established in 1994 and has on property 75 rooms sectioned as the Gardenview, Airport view, Pool View and New Wing view.

All Rooms contain Cable television, Air Conditioning and Hot and cold water, while some rooms have mini-Refridgerators.

WhirlPool Style swimming Pool sports a Water fountain and along with a Hot tub Spa, is surrounded by Tropical Flowers and plants.

The property also has a Resturant and Bar. Live entertainment is provided on weekends

and for safe The Police Station for the City is across the street!

For Info and Reservation: http://www.hotelgloriana.com/rates.html
    HOTEL GLORIANA & Spa
    1-2 Sunset Blvd.,Montego Bay
    Jamaica, West Indies
    EMail:hotelgloriana@cwjamaica.com
    Tel876) 979-0669
    Fax: (876) 979-0698

I concur with Face Down. The Wexford is right in the middle of the Hip Strip, next door to several good restaurants and 3 minutes by foot from Margareitaville. Plus it was recently refurbished (last 4 years) & has a GREAT view of the ocean.

I like Tobys as they are real close to the airport,the price is good too. Check out like priceline or another discount site and book on that other than straight to the resort price. Toby's also has a resturant and bar on premise ,I really enjoyed the food there and the rooms were clean.
    Bob

Back again !
    Hedo 2 6-16-25 2017with The Hedo Rockers !
    Group Info
    www.wildwomenvacations.com
    www.hedorockers.com
    Hedo Amigo's 3 -11-18 2017 !
    Hero Amigo Lite 9-30-10-7-2017 !
    NYE's 2017 .. 12-25-30 !