Thread: possible newbies

possible newbies

-
    Last edited by moonshinedmb; 02-01-2008 at 10:59 PM.

Honeymooners, eh?

Congratulations....re: your honeymoon question. Lots of couples go there for their hoenymoon, but make sure you set boundaries, if you need to, as to what to do and with whom. We met a great couple that was honeymoooning there last month, and thye really got into the entire...and I mean ENTIRE Hedo thing....the body shots at the pool, the Mindite swims and of course the Jacuzzi. They were very uninhibited and they had a ball. Regarding the slutwear question. Slutwear is appropraite anywhere, any time, such as the disco, the dining room, the shops....not a problem, mon. Depending on the theme of that night, most of the gals go to the ding room dressed for that theme, whether it's Toga, PJ or Mardi Gras. My wife, on the other hand, usually wears a large, semi tranparent scarf and I wear shorts and a comfortable T or floral shirt. Flip Flops arre the ONLY shoes I bring to Hedo. With the Teeny Bikini problem, it;s really not a problem at all. The prude side is perfect for wearing it, by the main pool near the dining room. You can also try it out their, and then come to the nude pool....where (eventually) it's gonna come off anyway. (LOL) The nude side is nude, but if the suit is sexy, it may cause more of a comotion than just another naked woman. But no one is ever 'barred' or 'not allowed' on the nude side with a suit on. They will just get harassed and embarassed into gettin' naked. But it's all in fun.

Hope this helps

Mike and Ruthy

thanks
    Last edited by moonshinedmb; 02-01-2008 at 10:59 PM.