Thread: The Reverse Cinderella: April 23- April 30, 2011

The Reverse Cinderella: April 23- April 30, 2011

1) Cinderella’s Carriage arrived
    2) Prince Charming Greeted her with a long passionate kiss
    3) Cinderella & Prince Charming spent a heavenly week together–never to be forgotten
    4) Cinderella’s carriage took her away with the sweetest memories.

We met on the Forum and chatted a few times. He joked about me changing my original dates or stowing away in someone’s room for a few weeks until he arrived, all in jest of course. Then my plans fell through and I ended up cancelling my trip. Told him I was thinking about rescheduling to the same time he would be there if he wouldn’t mind my intrusion. His response was great, so I proceeded to make the arrangements.

My new friend was kind enough to agree that if we were compatible then, Oh Boy – the resort had better be on alert because our personalities matched quite well……AND if we weren’t, then he would help watch my back and keep me safe if I needed a helping hand. I’m not exactly the helpless type but having a friend like that is always peace of mind.

We continued to chat online and spoke on the phone a couple of times. As the days grew closer we became much more anxious to meet. I had a feeling it would work out just fine….call it women’s intuition. But he had an entirely different vision in his mind. He was concerned about the “Blind Date Syndrome” until he saw me. Personally, I haven’t a clue what anyone see’s in me. I’m a tomboy, just one of the guys and honestly think I’m kind of plain looking, nothing special really. But as long as someone else thinks I’m ok….that’s all that matters.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    My plane arrived in Mo-Bay about 11:30. It only took about 10-15 minutes on a Saturday to get through Customs. The new check-in as you’ve probably heard by now is also a marked improvement on the previous system. They loaded us onto the bus about 12:30. But we sat on it in the heat for quite some time waiting for more people to arrive. Left the Airport parking lot about 1:15.

The new roads are great and much faster than last year but it’s still over an hour’s drive to get to the resort with no stops. Sorry if you were on my bus and wanted a stop…teehee….that was at my request!! Next year I just might take a cab…..Time from exiting the plane and getting to the resort was about 3 hours total.
    Admittedly I had the mindset of a child wanting to get to the destination, since there was someone special waiting at the main entrance to greet me. Sitting on that bus was pure torture when I had both the Paradise of my Dreams AND a new friend just beyond my reach. So close, yet so far!

When my bus drove up to the front entrance, we spotted each other immediately. As I stepped off the bus, we walked toward each other. He took me in his arms, held me gently but firmly and we kissed for the very 1st time, a very long time. He said many noticed our passionate embrace; I haven’t a clue as I was in my own little world of lust at the time. It was the beginning of my/our ascent into a week of paradise. OMG ladies, he has the lips of a god and kisses just as well. The way he embraced me was totally intoxicating…who needs alcohol? Imagine a man that actually enjoys body contact and kisses. I had vowed to fulfill his fantasy(s) and he ended up creating the perfect holiday for me. Well, that is what I went there for after all……Mission Successful!

I’ll skip the boring check-in, keys, going to room stuff since everyone else has already relayed that information. Fast, easy…no problems what-so-ever. They gave me an upgrade to the nude side which was an outstanding bonus. Yahoo, Yipee!

I’m no help to anyone who has any hesitancy getting nekkid. Last year I was a Hedo virgin but it took all of about 2 seconds to remedy that problem…no blushing involved. This year, I took it off as soon as I got clear of the dining room. Well, I had my friend help me with that. Then I removed his towel wrap. Oh yeah, it was going to be a great week!

Many say their week was a blur. I can honestly say I remember each and every minute, hour and day of mine. Neither of us consumed much alcohol. We had so much fun enjoying each other’s company, our laughter was contagious and we were intoxicated on life. Being totally sober to be able to feel each and every sensation provided by the other - was the most outstanding experience. I know it sounds sappy, but it’s true.

While it’s true that what happens at Hedo, Stay’s at Hedo….I’ll go so far as to say this much: I’ve never known any place that a person could feel the freedom to express themselves, whenever, wherever or however the mood struck. I mean this with the utmost respect.

We had discussed all the possibilities of what could happen at the resort. It turned out we were extremely comfortable with each other and had no desire to look elsewhere for any companionship. To be able to cut loose for an entire week, in a tropical paradise with an astonishing man that did not judge, was absolute heaven. It’s a good thing since I did a lot of playful things to the EC’s and other guests all in jest. A lesser man could get very jealous. But it just made him laugh all that much more, which in turn would make me laugh.

My friend was not into Theme nights and I had never experienced them. I’m a total goofball always wanting to joke around, smile, laugh and have fun. So he actually played along with several of the Themes this year. By night’s end we were always laughing about something. Actually, we were almost always laughing!! Toga night was so much fun despite the fact that they wouldn’t allow him to eat at the restaurant dressed as he was…LOL! I felt so badly that he had to go back to the room to change. But a few of us ganged up and talked him into changing back into his oh-so-sexy Toga and we had a lot of great laughs that night to add to our memory banks.

There was one point at about day 3 that I was feeling a bit off. I had been forcing water for over 24 hours, tons of water, yet knew I wasn’t feeling right. Dehydration was setting in and I couldn’t stop it. The nurse simply recommended Gatorade! Hmmmm, Why didn’t I think of that? Guess it was too easy – But I went to the gift shop, bought a couple of bottles and began feeling better.

Ping-Pong in high heels, Pool using cleavage for a distraction (Nah, I don’t play fair), BTW: I lost both games but they were so hilarious to play. The Beach walk to the vendors that are past Margaritaville………Stop the presses! Back up to Margaritaville…OMG, that water trampoline is so much fun. Next year I have to get more play time on it. What a fricking blast!!!! I want to do back flips, front flips & dive - off that thing too….Yeah. Water-skiing, swimming in the ocean, discovering everything the resort has to offer. There’s so much fun there. Next year putt-putt and tennis my friend, and a re-match on the pool and ping-pong games. We may have to try out a hammock or two as well – how’s your balance?….LOL

This year was the 1st time I made it to the restaurants at Hedo, thanks also to my friend….That has to be a repeat in the years to follow. I really enjoyed sitting down with him and the group of people we were with. I was a member of 2 groups but found it nearly impossible to split my time between the two. I was strongly drawn to the group my friend was in despite the fact that we missed a lot of the events that took place. There aren’t enough words to describe how much fun this group is. They’re an awesome “Bunch” of people that I look forward to haunting them again in the years to come.

As for my friend and I, we were simply enjoying the cuisine we presented to each other. It was a delightful dish indeed. If you don’t like the food at Hedo – you must not be dining at the right restaurant or looking at the right dish!!!! Running around like youngsters, always holding hands, touching, kissing, and, and, and….Something that we both enjoy equally.

The entire week was wonderful. Each day melded into the next as we would turn in early yet always managed to appear from the room late for some reason. Hhhhmmmm!!! Slept rather peacefully, snuggled in each other’s arms, bodies tangled up together. Guess we must have been on vacation or something!!

We saw great weather except for one day which allowed me the opportunity to dance in the rain for a brief time. This is a luxury that has eluded me for what has seemed like an eternity. I truly am blessed to have been able to have had this experience.

THEN CAME THE DREADED FINAL DAY! We had refused to even think about this day until it arrived. We’ve had far too much fun and couldn’t imagine ruining it. I know it was the most I’ve smiled and laughed in my life (no exaggeration). The best vacation experience by leaps and bounds. He said it was the same for him as well. And that was our goal! The “Eviction Notice” said I leave at 9am and he goes at 11.

Unlike most that party hard their last night, we ate, had a couple of drinks, packed up everything we could, then spent the remaining hours reminiscing about the whirlwind of a week we had just spent together. And of course there are tons of holes in this story that you’ll have to fill in with your imagination since some things will always remain off the grid when it comes to my posts on this forum.

Then the bus (ummm Carriage) came to whisk Cinderella away from Paradise. They stole one last kiss before she disappeared from his sight.

The events are true, The names have been changed to protect the innocent!

Prince Charming has read and approved this report....Cheers To Everyone

Glad you had such a great week!

Good for you ! I'm glad you had a great week. Fun report and who knows.... maybe we will see you next March. Third time's a charm !
    Bob

Back again !
    Hedo 2 6-16-25 2017with The Hedo Rockers !
    Group Info
    www.wildwomenvacations.com
    www.hedorockers.com
    Hedo Amigo's 3 -11-18 2017 !
    Hero Amigo Lite 9-30-10-7-2017 !
    NYE's 2017 .. 12-25-30 !

What a great experience- thanks for sharing! Glad you had such an amazing time!
    Nick (and the sexy Kitty)tm
    Nick and Kitty
    Desire Pearl- September 9-17, 2015

H3 July 2004/2005/2006 August 2007/2008/2009/2010
    H2 July 2007 July/August 2011 July/August 2012
    Temptation Cancun July 2013
    NickandKitty on Facebook

YaY! Glad you had a great time! Sounds great

Perchance, was this along with "burning down the house"

You can chose the "I cannot confirm nor deny" route if you wish.

Registered User CARRIBEAN BUFFS's Avatar
    Awesome report. We are so glad you had such a great time.

Great report, glad you guys both had an awesome week. I hope you keep in touch and mayeb you will head there again next year together!!!! Where do you both live at?
    LUSH - Ladies Untamed Sexy Hedonistic - April 16-23, 2022

Click here to book your April trip!!!

Last edited by cvillecpl457; 04-05-2017 at 03:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by magjoy View Post
    YaY! Glad you had a great time! Sounds great

Perchance, was this along with "burning down the house"

You can chose the "I cannot confirm nor deny" route if you wish.
    I can neither confirm nor deny.....but I might resemble that remark....! LOL

Thank you - Everyone for all the wonderful comments. It's truly a blessing to have this forum to meet such wonderful people and be able to share our experiences with.
    Last edited by fun4all; 05-12-2011 at 03:43 PM.

Blog Entries
    Thanks for the great trip report. Between yours and your "friend's" it reads like a romance novel. Every once in a while the very fortunate among us "hit the jackpot" and often it has nothing whatever to do with money. So glad you got hit your jackpot. Wishing you all the best going forward...
    8/9/11 to 8/21/11 SOON COME, BUT NOT SOON ENOUGH!!! Kitten & Angel's Spring Fling 4/5/12 to 4/14/12

Wow, who knew Nora Roberts went to Hedo?

Great trip report, superbly written, and a heartstrings puller to boot - Thank you!

I am glad you had a great time . but really, how could you not ?