Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Springbreak Trip April 22nd to April 30th

Springbreak Trip April 22nd to April 30th

Let me start out by saying a big thank you to Mary Ellen and Jim for another overall great trip.

We had no problems with our flight down and passing through immigration went fairly quick. We made it to the Superclubs reception area where only one girl was working so things moved slowly but we were able to pass the time catching up with old friends.

Upon arrival at the resort, the check in was easy and the desk staff was super friendly. Our room met all of our needs, a big bed and a place to shower! Our air conditioner worked but it was on a flip switch, either it was on full blast or completely off, nothing major though. The room was cleaned and the bed made each day. The cleaning staff was friendly and made sure we had everything we needed.

The facilities were pretty much the same when we were there two years ago. With the resort having a high occupancy rate for the week, the nude pool was quite full and the prude pool went virtually unused except when we went over to play volleyball. Maybe in the future this pool will become a full fledge nude pool to help the overcrowding in the current nude pool. Overall, we were happy with the facilities and the entertainment, especially the piano bar.

One small issue but management was made aware and am sure it was resolved.

Our motto is that its the people that make this trip, not the place, but of course being at H2 sure helps things along.

Overall a great week of fun in the sun and seeing old friends and meeting new ones.

Till 2012....

Bigbubba

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bigbubbachar View Post
    Let me start out by saying a big thank you to Mary Ellen and Jim for another overall great trip.

We had no problems with our flight down and passing through immigration went fairly quick. We made it to the Superclubs reception area where only one girl was working so things moved slowly but we were able to pass the time catching up with old friends.

Upon arrival at the resort, the check in was easy and the desk staff was super friendly. Our room met all of our needs, a big bed and a place to shower! Our air conditioner worked but it was on a flip switch, either it was on full blast or completely off, nothing major though. The room was cleaned and the bed made each day. The cleaning staff was friendly and made sure we had everything we needed.

The facilities were pretty much the same when we were there two years ago. With the resort having a high occupancy rate for the week, the nude pool was quite full and the prude pool went virtually unused except when we went over to play volleyball. Maybe in the future this pool will become a full fledge nude pool to help the overcrowding in the current nude pool. Overall, we were happy with the facilities and the entertainment, especially the piano bar.

One small issue but management was made aware and am sure it was resolved.

Our motto is that its the people that make this trip, not the place, but of course being at H2 sure helps things along.

Overall a great week of fun in the sun and seeing old friends and meeting new ones.

Till 2012....

Bigbubba
    Thanks for the trip report. We just got back a few weeks ago from our 5th trip and we were in the prude pool for the first time ever, and only because our group scheduled a couple of nude volleyball games there during the week. There are a couple of problems with the prude pool becoming a nude pool to take some of the pressure off the nude pool on busy weeks. First, you have to get out of the pool (and presumably cover up) to get drinks at the main bar. That would suck. The other issue is that the prude pool is deep except for the area where the volleyball net is (and I think another small area over by where the slide is). The cool thing about the nude pool is that you can walk around and socialize throughout the whole pool. I just don't see the prude pool getting much use even if they designated it as a nude pool. I'd rather be elbow to elbow (or butt to butt) in the nude pool than treading water in the prude pool. Just my opinion... Thanks again for the report.
    8/9/11 to 8/21/11 SOON COME, BUT NOT SOON ENOUGH!!! Kitten & Angel's Spring Fling 4/5/12 to 4/14/12

Great trip report Bubba, glad you had an awesome time!!!!
    LUSH - Ladies Untamed Sexy Hedonistic - April 16-23, 2022

Click here to book your April trip!!!

Hey Bubba!!!! Miss you!!! Glad you had fun and I am sorry I wasn't there to be on the volleyball team this year!!!
    So do whatever it takes
    'Cause you can't rewind a moment in this life

H3
    April 27-May 4 2008
    April 24-May 2 2009
    April 23-May 1 2010
    _ R.I.P. H3 _

H2
    April 1st-10 2011
    March 30-April 7 2012
    March 28th-April 6th 2013
    March 27th-April 5th 2014

Glad you had a good trip.
    Cop....
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

Did we meet

Buck
    Hedo II April 20th- 27th 2011 virgin trip
    Hedo II April 22 - 28 2012 With Hedo Mojo
    Hedo II April 12 - 19 2014

Hey guys..we missed you!!! congrats on your new group!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bibabe View Post
    Hey Bubba!!!! Miss you!!! Glad you had fun and I am sorry I wasn't there to be on the volleyball team this year!!!
    Hey K..yep was hoping you guys would be there!!!!!!! vb was fun but not the same as H3.......keep in touch!!!!!

P

Hey Buck...I dont think we got a formal introduction but I did speak to your other half!!!! sorry about that....maybe next time!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by CandG View Post
    Thanks for the trip report. We just got back a few weeks ago from our 5th trip and we were in the prude pool for the first time ever, and only because our group scheduled a couple of nude volleyball games there during the week. There are a couple of problems with the prude pool becoming a nude pool to take some of the pressure off the nude pool on busy weeks. First, you have to get out of the pool (and presumably cover up) to get drinks at the main bar. That would suck. The other issue is that the prude pool is deep except for the area where the volleyball net is (and I think another small area over by where the slide is). The cool thing about the nude pool is that you can walk around and socialize throughout the whole pool. I just don't see the prude pool getting much use even if they designated it as a nude pool. I'd rather be elbow to elbow (or butt to butt) in the nude pool than treading water in the prude pool. Just my opinion... Thanks again for the report.
    Hey CandG...understand and agree with all u said...we thought of those things too but if the resort is gonna stay full the majority of the time they could fill it in and make it more like the current nude pool,,,,a little concrete goes a long way!!! LOL!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by CopNkitten View Post
    Glad you had a good trip.
    Cop....
    Thanks P... u guys are looking good in Philly!!!! hows business there

Ah thanks so much Bubba! We love our group and it's a pleasure to run! You guys make it easy!

I'm surprised you said there weren't any problems on the trip down? You must be a lot more laid back than I am...switching planes and nearly 2 hours behind due to a broken overhead compartment in first class...making us hike to the other end of the freaking airport to change planes...etc. At least we finally got to drink when we got on the plane. And didn't I tell you I would sleep through the whole flight?

Dance Wicked For A Week: 10/20-10/27/18
    Spring Break: 4/20-4/27/19

www.PoleDancerTravel.com

Hedonism II Presents The Erotic World Pole Dance Championships
    10/20-10/27/18:
    www.EroticPoleDanceWorldChampionships.com

Hey K..yep was hoping you guys would be there!!!!!!! vb was fun but not the same as H3.......keep in touch!!!!!

P
    Yeh we said the same thing..We like the volleyball at 3 muuuuch better.We had to change weeks this year because of Easter. But there is always next year. xoxoxoxo
    So do whatever it takes
    'Cause you can't rewind a moment in this life

H3
    April 27-May 4 2008
    April 24-May 2 2009
    April 23-May 1 2010
    _ R.I.P. H3 _

H2
    April 1st-10 2011
    March 30-April 7 2012
    March 28th-April 6th 2013
    March 27th-April 5th 2014

Hey guys..we missed you!!! congrats on your new group!!!!!
    Thanks!!!!!! Did you miss that white hat? lol
    LUSH - Ladies Untamed Sexy Hedonistic - April 16-23, 2022

Click here to book your April trip!!!

ME and J sleeping on the flight was classic. Kindle still at the ready, even if the eyes werent cooperating. Ive got pictures to prove it.
    Great trip report Bub, was great seeing you and the Purple booted lovely.
    Serena mentioned that the pool at old H3 wasnt filled in with concrete, that she knows of. Im thinking someone overhead something and then repeated back to someone, who said another thing to someone else.
    Aussie Aussie Aussie, oy oy oy

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast