Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Single guys...Breezes/Hedo 2 Vinnies, Wallies, Sams?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by keystone View Post
    It used to be where you could do that,not anymore...I think they want $ 50.00 -75.00 for a pass to go over there. I pulled a few strings and got a perk for that visit. We were bored after about an hour, in fact we saw about 6 ( out of 10 ) people that were there over at Hedo over the last couple days. I do think you can still go over for a guided tour visit to check it out for free. I was a little dissapointed as the grounds were in need of some work. Paint and gardening. I did peek in a room and it did look nice and I really like the french doors opening up on the beach. I really wish they would install french doors for the beachfront rooms at Hedo. I would enjoy sitting on a patio at my room watching the Hedo world go by !
    Bob
    Imagine paying $50 to LEAVE Hedo and go to Breezes! Maybe they should let you go over there for free and charge you $50 to come back! They'd make much more money that way. LOL

I have long suggested that they convert more of the first floor OV rooms to patio rooms (apparently they can't create any more jacuzzi rooms without doing a very expensive rewiring of the hotel because the jacuzzi rooms they have already have the circuits at max). The patio (or beach access) rooms could have all the same amenities as the jacuzzi rooms (direct beach access, patio with a little table and chairs, flat screen TV, stocked fridge) and could be priced somewhere between the current OV rooms and the jacuzzi rooms. I know we'd book one! We've stayed in a jacuzzi room for the last four trips, but they're becoming very hard to get. They're booked over a year in advance on busy weeks and groups (which there are more and more of with H3 closing) tend to block them all a year or more in advance because they know they'll sell them.
    8/9/11 to 8/21/11 SOON COME, BUT NOT SOON ENOUGH!!! Kitten & Angel's Spring Fling 4/5/12 to 4/14/12

Last year we stayed at Hedo 3 and my son and his girlfriend stayed at Breezes, we went back and forth everyday. You just have to let the front desk know and they will call over to Breezes and let then know you are coming. Transportation between the two resorts was our responsibility (they used to drive you at one time but not anymore) We could eat and drink and use the facilities all day, they give you a wrist band at the front desk. They could come over during the day but if they wanted to stay after dark they would have to buy a night pass. They weren't interested in that we so visited them at Breezes. It worked out really well.

Quote Originally Posted by CandG View Post
    Imagine paying $50 to LEAVE Hedo and go to Breezes...
    We can't!

We did it once at H3 and the only cost was the taxi ride. It was explained to us that Hedo was a premium resort (compared to Breezes) so there should be no charge for a day pass to a lesser property. The Breezes folks coming over to Hedo, that was a different story. They paid. And yes, many we met wished they had booked Hedo to begin with.
    Mikey and Diane

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123