Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Single guys...Breezes/Hedo 2 Vinnies, Wallies, Sams?

Single guys...Breezes/Hedo 2 Vinnies, Wallies, Sams?

We posted earlier that we are a couple who looks more for mfm situations or same room swing. Posted as single men at Hedo? Well lets talk a new talk. Staying at Breezes and gaining a pass at Hedo when needed? Also What about Breezes as the resort to hang. 10 days fun. Help us out!! Vinnies -vs-Wallies-sams(singles awesome guys).

Is it just me, or are we all confused? What do you want to know?
    Mikey and Diane

Wow!! We are just a couple interested in the lifestyle. What we are interested in is Breezes Vs hedo. And about getting a pass. We have one 10 day vacation as a couple a year and need to figure out how to spend our $6500.00 . We need real time help from people who have been their. A lot of post here feels like people getting on their soap box and ranting. I can go to trip advisor and hear that. We need real couples give real time help. Please Breezes ..VS Hedo.. Getting a pass. We want to stay in a great resort , Nice rooms, and have the time of our lives.

Quote Originally Posted by Desert Dwellers View Post
    Is it just me, or are we all confused? What do you want to know?
    I was confused with the initial post...... good thing they clarified it
    H2 - June 21-26, 2011
    H3 - June 12-17, 2010
    H3 - Oct 2009
    H3 - Mar 2007

Quote Originally Posted by 1974sweetness View Post
    Wow!! We are just a couple interested in the lifestyle. What we are interested in is Breezes Vs hedo. And about getting a pass. We have one 10 day vacation as a couple a year and need to figure out how to spend our $6500.00 . We need real time help from people who have been their. A lot of post here feels like people getting on their soap box and ranting. I can go to trip advisor and hear that. We need real couples give real time help. Please Breezes ..VS Hedo.. Getting a pass. We want to stay in a great resort , Nice rooms, and have the time of our lives.
    We would never stay any place other than Hedo when in Jamaica....but that's just us - we always have the time of our lives while there
    H2 - June 21-26, 2011
    H3 - June 12-17, 2010
    H3 - Oct 2009
    H3 - Mar 2007

I would die of boredom there Hedo hands down!
    Alice & Lewis

Hedo July 9-July 19-2014 with the Fluffernutters
    Hedo Dec 22-29-2012 with the Fluffernutters

The way I look at it - if you want the true Hedo experience - Stay at Hedo.....

what's the cost of the Day and/or Night passes going to add up to after 10days???
    H2 - June 21-26, 2011
    H3 - June 12-17, 2010
    H3 - Oct 2009
    H3 - Mar 2007

Have either of you been to breezes?

Or have you seen breezes resort?

Or have you seen breezes resort?
    Since they share the same corporate ownership, you can jump back and forth between the two resorts no problem. We visited Breezes on our first year and while the resort was nicer, the people were not. It was a resort full of couples trying to have their own private vacation. At Hedo, people actually make conversation with you - at Breezes, it was hard to make eye contact! It's funny when you see the Breezes people roll into Hedo on a "night pass"...

If you want to do Hedo, do it. There is just no comparison.
    Mikey and Diane

We are H3 transplants so no have not been to or seen the Breezes by H2.....I'm sure it looks nice, but at the end of the day do you want a resort that looks nice or the true Hedo experience....sounds like you want your cake and eat it too - the true Hedo experience is getting to know the people all day at the pool, participation in the silly resort games, conversing over dinner, fun and nightly play in the hot tub and the possibility of fulfilling ultimate pleasures

On several of our trips to H3, we met couples on the Bus that were dropped off at Breezes and we sent them off with a "Boring Breezes" and a smile..... They came over on Pass to see what Hedo was all about and wished they had booked there as they said we were right "Boring Breezes" unfortunately they couldn't afford to keep coming over on the day and/or night pass
    H2 - June 21-26, 2011
    H3 - June 12-17, 2010
    H3 - Oct 2009
    H3 - Mar 2007

Blog Entries
    Here's my advice...if you have $6,500 to spend, use it to stay about 20 days at Hedo!

All kidding aside, I'm not sure what you want exists ("We want to stay in a great resort , Nice rooms, and have the time of our lives.") You're going to have to make a choice. If you want great rooms, there are lots of places you can go especially if you have $6,500 for 10 days, but if you want the time of your lives, go to Hedo and use the rest of your money that's left over for a down payment on a new car!
    Last edited by CandG; 05-10-2011 at 12:22 AM.
    8/9/11 to 8/21/11 SOON COME, BUT NOT SOON ENOUGH!!! Kitten & Angel's Spring Fling 4/5/12 to 4/14/12

You will not find lifestyle activity at breezes. Or single men
    Breezes offers better rooms, food..facilities...about it.

people go to hedo for the atmosphere, naked partying, a bar that closes when the last person leaves, and adequate food, some nights are better than others. I doubt Breezes can top the omelets, though. Bigger nude area at hedo as well.

AND? Breezes doesn't have WINSTON!!!

Sorry, you can't get 5 * accomodations with a 5* hedo atmosphere. Maybe desire's? They're couples only, though.

How about booking at Hedo, and if the lack of "better rooms, food, etc" really bothers you, (despite the atmosphere of Hedo), ask for a transfer!

Personally, I would just book at Hedo and visit Breezes if you want to. The rooms at Hedo are not spectacular but they are clean (and that's all I required). If you book at Breezes you have to pay for a day/night pass at Hedo but you can visit Breezes for free. So stay at Hedo and if you want to, you could go spend the day at Breezes. I have a feeling that once you get there you'll be like the rest of us and just want to stay at Hedo and you'll say Breezes who?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast