Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: bottoms on nude beach?

bottoms on nude beach?

If I give in to my boyfriend and go to Hedo, can I sport my bikini bottoms on the nude side? I'm not too comfortable with the whole naked in front of hundreds of people thing. Just having a little coverage down below would help me out.

NO!

No, No, NO!! You cannot wear your bottoms on the nude beach. It's not polite to be clothed in front of naked people. If you're not willing to take it off, then you should stay on the prude side. When I was there in July there were one or two women with bottoms on. They did get harassed. It's not even that people WANT to see you naked, but more about you invading their nakedness.
    I like girls, who like girls, who like girls....

Question

Why are the bottoms such a big deal? I'd still be showing off my boobs. Are there a lot of people on the prude side? Maybe I should just stay over there.

don't waste your time

You should be going to hedo for the people and the environment. So, if you're going to spend the whole time on the prude side, you might as well go to Sandals. The beach is better there. The best part about Hedo is the nude side. Once you take it off and begin to mingle you will feel so relaxed there. No one judges anyone else. By the last day there I was so relaxed that I even got in on a breast and buns contest! I couldn't believe I got up there! We needed the hedo bucks though.

Well, I've told my man that I will go to Hedo. I think we're heading to Hedo II. It will probably be next summer, so I've got a while to prepare for this. So, it's all or nothing, huh? I hate to hang out on the prude side. I'm sure all the fun is on the nude side! I guess I better get in shape.

i hope you guys are right about everyone not caring about the other person thats next to you. i am pretty conservative about myself too, that is until i get a few drinks in me, well maybe alot. but then i could really care less, i think my wife is the same.
    but we will see this next summer in may when we go.

trust me, as a former prude side person, all the fun IS on the nude side. and no one will stare or care on that side. the only problem you will encounter is having to put your clothes on to go home. and of course to put something on to take a few pictures to show the family. and besides, you will probably never see these people again anyway. life is short, play naked
    youre only as old as the woman you feel!

i guess there is a first time for everything, i am the kind of person that will ususally try anything at least once.

It is perfectly ridiculous to say that a woman who wants to wear bottoms should stay on the prude side. Remember that the beach is actually "clothing-optional" and not "nude-only".

I am far from a prude woman, and have no problem being fully nude, but sometimes you just have to keep your bottoms on. A few years ago, my period started a bit earlier than planned. Although I do wear tampons, and not pads, I am still not comfortable walking around with no bottoms while I am on my period. I did not receive one comment, not even one "dirty look" that I could see.

I have noticed many women who have kept their bottoms on during their stay at Hedo. I never heard any comments from anyone about that.

Hedo is about being comfortable about yourself, and what you are doing. If your more comfortable with your bottoms on, then keep them on. Just do what makes YOU comfortable.

Carol
    Last edited by CarolCox; 01-05-2004 at 12:09 AM.
    Carol Cox
    http://www.cyberhedo.com - Virtual Hedonism

Originally posted by CarolCox
    It is perfectly ridiculous to say that a woman who wants to wear bottoms should stay on the prude side. Remember that the beach is actually "clothing-optional" and not "nude-only".
    Actually, H3 has three separate areas. Nude, Prude and C/O.

H2 only has nude and prude. The signs (the ones stating "No photography" label the nude side "nude", not clothing optional. I saw many people politely being told to either disrobe or leave the nude side. Exceptions tend to be people who normally were nude, just hanging around in clothes waiting for their bus to the airport, or going off-property (-- and just hanging around for a few minutes with their friends). But I saw security tell some of these people to disrobe or leave the nude side, even though all their nude friends tried to tell security they were ok. (They all disrobed if they had the time).

As for a female wearing bottoms during her period... it's a difficult one. Wearing bottoms because you don't want to go nude, then you shouldn't be on the nude side. I agree 100% that is wrong. But if it's that time of the month... then she should definitely maybe be allowed to wear bottoms.

There are many reasons why people prefer being on the nude side. One of those many reason is the equality or it all. As soon as some people are "allowed" to wear bottoms, it become unequal.

Like I said, it's a difficult one.

someone just sent me this link in Hedo 111 forum It was really nice of them to take the time so therefore I thought I would pass on the word. . .

Never tried them but I will next month and if I like them I will use it for my vaca..

My Nude Vaca LOL

http://www.softcup.com/

- Lynny -

I've seen this mentioned on a running forum as well. In theory it seems like a good product.

I will let ya know...

-Lynny-

Actually, by "law" there are no Nude-only Beaches in Jamaica. All nude beaches are labeled "clothing optional". You cannot force anyone to be nude on any beach in Jamaica. All beaches are considered property of the government, and do not belong to the resorts.

They have some sort of formula about how everything up from the high-tide mark plus a certain number of feet, are the possession of the Government of Jamaica.
    Carol Cox
    http://www.cyberhedo.com - Virtual Hedonism

I think its like 6 feet or something.

But thats the beach, not the pool. The resort has to let anyone (merchants, gawkers) walk along the beach. But not the pool.

My opinion on the matter is that unless you have a valid excuse (period, bad sunburn) you should be nude. I don't care about gawkers on the glass bottom boats, or the day trippers that take slow strolls through the area at night (Way overdressed). I pity those people since they aren't staying at Hedo.

However people who think that the rules do not apply to them, they I do not like. People who think they are superior to others and can do what they please, they I don't like. The resort has their rules and they should apply to everyone equally.

If a woman is on her period fine, if someone goes naked one day and for whatever reason wears bottoms the next, fine. If someone hangs out at the nude pool every day and never takes their bottoms off because they think they don't have to, not fine.

I guess its kinda like a betrayal. Like there is a marathon and everyone who completes it gets cookies and punch. Then someone who drove their car starts eating. If you're enjoying the nude side of Hedo I think you should be fully nude atleast some of the time.

IMO.
    Chris
    Site Administrator
    AdultTravelForum - |The Naked Truth about Hedonism II|Slut Wear|Site Themed Clothing

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast