Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jen and Mark Trip Diary April 19-26

Jen and Mark Trip Diary April 19-26

It has taken a little while to adjust to life at home, I now understand what everybody meant as far as the DIF thing goes but nobody told me I was going to need Hedo rehab! This is going to be long, more like a trip diary so if you don't want day to day stuff scroll down. This trip turned into a bit of a blur so my days may be off a little. How can something so memorable turn into such a blur...here it goes...

Day 1 (Tuesday)
    After a very short nights' sleep with visions of naked people dancing through my head we arrived at the airport at 6:30 am and boarded our flight with no complications, had a short layover and off to Mobay again with no complications. We arrived in Mobay at 1:30 and zipped through immigration without delay (Note: it was Tuesday and I hear the lines are shorter during the week). We sat around there for about half hour then off to the resort, arriving at about 4ish. Check-in was a breeze. We dropped our luggage and walked to the prude grill to eat then went back to the room to settle any boner issues the boyfriend had. For those guys worried about sporting wood to the pool, yes it is a valid concern as my boyfriend took his clothes off and just stepped out of the room, nobody even around, but for some reason he couldn't control it. So my advice is just knock it down real quick with a little sexytime then go. We eventually made our way to the nude pool area NERVOUSLY and hung out there for a while. More advice...I was worried about my body, scars, my "oh shit, I don't want to fall walk" vs my "walk sexy walk" etc....don't! It really is like going to the grocery store just everybody is naked and nobody really cares. I will also say that getting to know people from this forum was extremely helpful. Trying to recognize people or look for people we had contact with prior to going was a good distraction from "WTF I'm naked!" We first met Moe (the mayor of Hedo) and his sexy wife and he made sure we met everyone and felt at home. Also then met others such as Lewis, Alice, Scott and Bobbi, who are very nice folks. Went back to the room to get ready for dinner and get our "pj's" on. I had this hot little cupless thing on and realized I had forgotten my pasties at home. One of the nice helpful EC's "50" helped me out and found me some electrical tape to put on my titties...awww bless his heart, and his abs, and his gluteus maximus. We met the infamous Mike and Kelly in the dining room then went to the disco for a bit where we met the Spanks/Aphrodisiac crew (4 sexy bitches...oh yeah and their other halves too). PJ night is apparently the best night at the disco so don't miss that one. We hung out with the aforementioned 3 couples for the rest of the night and from what I hear later we had some fun in the hot tub. I lost everything from midnight on but the boyfriend says it was an interesting first night and we didn't get to bed until 4am.

Day 2 (Wednesday)
    Woke up rough, we were both stuffed up and feeling like shit.....more advice: bring motrin and cold medicine, I think the AC messed me up along with the 5 hrs of sleep in 2 nights. We missed breakfast, and as you will see in this trip report we missed breakfast every single day which is a result of closing the hot tub damn near every morning! We decided to take the walk down the beach through Sandals and just past Beaches to get some G rated pictures to show people at home. I'm glad we did this on day 2 because the sand/pool gravity is REAL! The people at Sandals looked so well rested and BORED! We headed back once we hit Beaches and saw children lol. Went through the prude/CO part of H2 and there were like 7 people over there (you know who you are). We made our way to the nude pool and by then our new friends Buck and Andrea arrived....YAY! They are a great couple who we spent the majority of our time with from that point on. We went to our room and prepared for fetish night (I still can't believe my BF wore those shorts!) The disco was dead so we went to the piano bar for the soon-to-not-be-prudes-anymore YMCA show, haha awesome. I told the boyfriend that those same 7 that were stuck on the "other side" would be full monte nude after that show. Sure enough, about a half hour later, they showed up at the nude hot tub with nothing but smiles on. We hung out for a little while, well til 4 am, then retired to the beach for some semi-private "snuggle time". Finally off to bed around 5.

Day 3 (Thursday)
    Woke up after freakin breakfast again! Ate a little something at the nude grill and spent the day at the pool. PDA's were plentiful day and night, every day. There were BJ's galore and plenty of other extra-curricular activities going on. Today we went on the catamaran cruise to Rick's which was nice but ok, been there done that, get us back to our resort. It was cool for about 15 minutes and really beautiful but I'm not sure it was worth $55 a person so I would maybe recommend taking a taxi/shuttle there if you really want to see it and save a little money. Got back in time to get ready for toga night. We brought our own white material but really had no idea how to use it. We made it work for about an hour then it just turned into a really ill-fitting piece of white material which we actually took off while walking back to the room. We also found that participation was not good (about 50% at best) which was a bit of a disappointment. Back to the hot tub with our good friends and now sidekicks Buck and Andrea. Moe was also there making his rounds. I love this guy and we all had so much fun with him! This was the night of the creepy single guy for Buck and Andrea but how would we know...we were getting busy with a sexy couple in our own corner and thought we were the only ones in the hot tub at that time. HOT, but darn it, they were leaving the next morning! We drank too much but still managed to stay up until the hot tub closed at 5am.

Day 4 (Friday)
    Woke up at NOON! These nights of minimal sleep finally caught up with us and we paid for it a little. Once again no breakfast and it was off to eat at the pool...man I love french fries for breakfast! We partied all day with Buck and Andrea at the nude pool and finally met FloridaCpl who was out in general population by now. We got ready for Rockstar night, scratched the disco and piano bar thing, however my BF insisted on taking a couple spins on the pole in the disco and showing us all his mad skills. This came to an abrupt end when he thought it would be sexy to jump off the bench onto the pole with his legs spread. Note to guys...DO NOT attempt this move! After this it was right back to the nude hot tub, or in his case the pool to ice his balls a little. We celebrated our new friend Jen's Birthday and had rum cream everywhere. Note to self don't pour fast if you are the designated pourer. Note to body shot taker, don't breathe in when you're doing it or you will cough and choke...not sexy lol.

Day 5 (Saturday)
    I finally gave up on the omelet idea and had "brunch" at the nude pool grill again. At this point we found it really hard to put clothes on to even go eat. We met another great couple this day and hung out with them and our "regulars" at the pool all day. I believe this was the day that a major water-bomb war broke out in the nude pool that carried on for about an hour. It got so complex with people strategizing, making sneak attacks from the rear (not that kind of rear) and it was a blast to watch a bunch of adults acting like a bunch of little kids. I got out after being splashed with "skank water" a couple times and observed from the pool deck. Note: this is the first time I've been in a pool for a week and never put my head under water, although I had no issues with marinating my other parts in it all day. Tonight we went with the Poledancers group theme and did the Naughty schoolgirl/schoolboy dress. Once again participation was at a minimum but we had a blast celebrating Andrea's birthday. We hung out a little at the prude poolside party but the nude hot tub was calling our names so off we went for some more nighttime fun, closing it for another night and of course giving the Birthday girl lots of fun attention. Late enough in the evening everyone but one other couple was gone from the hot tub when we decided to engage in what we thought was going to be some fairly "alone time". Just as we are in the middle of some steamy sex my BF looks up and there stands Moe, looking quite unsure of what to do, as he was trying to deliver us a bottle of rum he didn't want to take home. Thank you again for the rum and that's one of my favorite Hedo stories to tell a select few. We said our goodbyes in a most unconventional way but the spankings will resume next April.

Day 6 (Sunday)
    Easter Day, back at the nude pool for more grill food and drinks in the pool all day. Buck was nice enough to make us reservations at Martino's which I would very highly recommend. The food was excellent and it was nice to sit down and eat a regular meal served to you rather than the buffett food we had all week. After dinner it was...you guessed it...back to the hot tub for more body shots and PDA. I think this was the last night for some of our friends and they actually ran out of rum cream at the nude pool bar after doing so many shots. Again went to bed as it was getting light out.

Day 7 (Monday)
    Well, our last full day here in heaven and we didn't get breakfast but I'm starting to love turkey sandwiches and french fries for breakfast. It's a small price to pay for all the fun we had. We spent the day in the pool got some pictures out on the floating dock and at the Hedo pier thing. I forgot to mention I lost my voice about 3 days ago from laughing so much, I don't think I have ever laughed so much in my life! We went to dinner on the beach, the Jamaica night show was wonderful! We went to the hot tub for one more night of fun. This was the night of the orgy. I couldn't help but look, it was a huge pile-up and I wondered if I was going to have to revive the women on the bottom because all I could see was legs and arms. We said goodnight to our new friends and we headed to bed at 4.

(Tuesday) 3 hours of sleep then off to the airport but FINALLY we stopped and I had an omelet, it was great and highly recommended!

A couple notes:
    *Heed the advice to not pack too much, my dirty laundry could've fit in my purse
    *Try to do things on your list early or you may not do them
    *Definitely not a 5-star resort but rooms were clean and well-appointed, food was good and plentiful
    *Pasta bar at dinner was excellent
    *No problems with A/C or water pressure/temperature
    *Shows were good, EC's were very nice and entertaining, but events on the daily list may or may not have taken place
    *Winston and "50" are excellent performers -Jermaine was also one of my favs
    *Definitely eat at the 2 restaraunts, food is much better
    *I wish we had done the snorkeling in the caves, taken kayaks out or went water skiing
    *I would have liked if there was more participation with the theme nights, I did put too much thought into my outfits and even made him dress
    *Wish there were more organized games and activities at the nude beach or pool but then again maybe there was and we missed them if they were before noon!
    *Check your inhibitions at the door, nobody is there to judge, just indulge and do whatever tickles your fancy (no pun intended)
    *People don't have a swinger / non-swinger sign over their heads but if you are into that kind of thing it is not hard to determine who else is into it and not. If you can't tell trust me it will come up in conversation if you talk and hang out for a little while.
    *The single guys, "Vinnies", didn't bother me, but we did have a couple creepy things happen and as everyone has said if you just say "no thanks" or "we're good" they go on about their business
    *If there is a bit of "jealous person" in you, do not go here! Yes your wife/girlfriend/husband/friend/boyfriend will get hit on and make sure you know your boundaries PRIOR to going.
    *The resort was packed when we were there and the service is kinda slow with that many people at the nude pool so bring a mug for a good-sized drink to save some trips to the bar.
    *Rumcream on the sexyparts ok, rumcream in the sexyparts...NOT OK
    *The people at Hedo are the friendliest people I have ever met. We are from the land of rude people (Detroit area) and it was a really welcome change of pace for us

I have spent the last week trying to figure out when and how we can return. This was the greatest vacation ever with the man i truly adore and love dearly, we can't wait to make it back and hopefully with some of the same wonderful people.
    Last edited by Luv2bnekkid; 05-05-2011 at 06:47 AM.
    October 19-27, 2018
    April 6-15, 2018
    April 9-16, 2017
    March 25-April 3, 2016
    April 9-15, 2015 -- Our Honeymoon!!!
    April 12-19, 2014
    April 22-29, 2012
    First timers to Hedo--April 19-26, 2011

AWESOME Diary!!! Laughed and almost cried ( I want to go back NOW)!! Sounds like you had a blast!!!
    No place like Hedo!!

Rock out with your cock out!!!
    Jam out with you clam out!!!
    Black out with your rack out!!!:

Blog Entries
    Excellent trip report. Reading it was almost like being there! Thanks for taking the time to write it.
    8/9/11 to 8/21/11 SOON COME, BUT NOT SOON ENOUGH!!! Kitten & Angel's Spring Fling 4/5/12 to 4/14/12

Glad you had a great time and the report makes it harder to think I still have a lot more time until we are there.
    Again with flip-cup??

4/24-4-29 2006
    5/12-5/19 2007
    11/3-11/10 2007
    5/2-5/9 2009

7/30-8/6 2011 First time at H2
    7-28-8/4 2012 H2

Love it Jenny !! It was so much damn fun we too are trying to figure out how and when we can go back. I think Aphrodesiac and her fiancee should get married there so we have a reason. *hint hint* Ahemmm lol

Great report Jenny,

No skank water in the face loved it. Did have the water ball get stuck between your ass cheeks though during the water ball fight. LOL
    Hedo II April 20th- 27th 2011 virgin trip
    Hedo II April 22 - 28 2012 With Hedo Mojo
    Hedo II April 12 - 19 2014

Wow what a blast you guys had. Thanks for the details....but I just got to know???? How do you guys party so hard for so long? I mean most of the day and all night? Are people that go to Hedo really Super Hero's on vacation cause I feel like a nap after I read your report? Any tricks or tips?

Excellent report. Thank-you. I wish I had been able to recall our trip in a more day-by-day fashion but it would seem that by the time we were home it had all somewhat run together. Bottom line, like most, is how/when to get back. We decided we could not wait an entire 12 months so we are going back for just a 4-dayer over Labor Day weekend. Should tide us over until March 21, 2012 when we will be heading back for either 7 or preferably, 10 days...Again, great report. Maybe see you there sometime. Oh yeah, have to agree with previous post...how do ya do it? We chose daytime activity for most of our stay...seemed we had to pick either day or night as we could not do both....next time...more night.

Thanks for the mention on Winston. With the new H3 EC's coming over, I hadn't noticed anyone talking about him, and was starting to be a bit concerned that he may have been pushed out. Glad to know he's still there, he's among our favorite EC's.

Glad to hear your first trip worked out to your expectations, even if you did miss Charlie's fantastic omelets.
    H2 Trip #10: June 14-30, 2014

Quote Originally Posted by ColonelPanic View Post
    Thanks for the mention on Winston. With the new H3 EC's coming over, I hadn't noticed anyone talking about him, and was starting to be a bit concerned that he may have been pushed out. Glad to know he's still there, he's among our favorite EC's.

Glad to hear your first trip worked out to your expectations, even if you did miss Charlie's fantastic omelets.
    Winston was doing great, he looks better as a wmone than he does a man i think. He has no problem walking around in 8" heels
    Hedo II April 20th- 27th 2011 virgin trip
    Hedo II April 22 - 28 2012 With Hedo Mojo
    Hedo II April 12 - 19 2014

Quote Originally Posted by chris&corinne View Post
    Wow what a blast you guys had. Thanks for the details....but I just got to know???? How do you guys party so hard for so long? I mean most of the day and all night? Are people that go to Hedo really Super Hero's on vacation cause I feel like a nap after I read your report? Any tricks or tips?
    We are definately not rockstars at home it was pure adrenaline that kept us going, and I drank coffee until about 3, yes coffee in the hot sun and at the pool. We didn't eat much so we didn't get that blah feeling, and we had a coffee after dinner every night. Other than that I think we were just caught up in everything and we didn't want to miss anything. I will say that we both came home to kids and work and were exhausted for about a week with no days to really recover. We don't live together so when we came home he left the next morning and I didn't see him for 5 days which was like torture 4 nights of hell! You go from this incredibly sexually charged atmosphere to "cold turkey". I was contemplating getting a sitter on a school night so I could go get some booty lol.
    October 19-27, 2018
    April 6-15, 2018
    April 9-16, 2017
    March 25-April 3, 2016
    April 12-19, 2014
    April 22-29, 2012

Quote Originally Posted by Luv2bnekkid View Post
    We are definately not rockstars at home it was pure adrenaline that kept us going, and I drank coffee until about 3, yes coffee in the hot sun and at the pool. We didn't eat much so we didn't get that blah feeling, and we had a coffee after dinner every night. Other than that I think we were just caught up in everything and we didn't want to miss anything. I will say that we both came home to kids and work and were exhausted for about a week with no days to really recover. We don't live together so when we came home he left the next morning and I didn't see him for 5 days which was like torture 4 nights of hell! You go from this incredibly sexually charged atmosphere to "cold turkey". I was contemplating getting a sitter on a school night so I could go get some booty lol.
    Its kinda of funny cause my family are rock star and I have been raised in that world but damn you people are loco. I was hopin you where gonna say they gave you a magic pill when you checked in (a little like viagra but different). Is there a training program out there.. call it "12 Steps to survive with the naked people at Hedo".
    The coffee is a very good idea...we are Canadain so drinkin coffee in the sun is normal here in fact I think it may be law.
    Thanks for the tip.
    Chris

That was SUCH an awesome diary/trip report! I felt like I was back there with you! Moe told me about the "rum delivery" LOL!! He came back to the room like, "um...I delivered the rum, but they were having sex, so I didn't know what I was supposed to do..." Then he passed out--which was bad, cause we had to check out and leave in like an hour!
    "Are you feeling Hedo's Mojo yet?"

Hedonism II, April 21-28 2012

mo@hedomojo.com

Quote Originally Posted by Monieb View Post
    That was SUCH an awesome diary/trip report! I felt like I was back there with you! Moe told me about the "rum delivery" LOL!! He came back to the room like, "um...I delivered the rum, but they were having sex, so I didn't know what I was supposed to do..." Then he passed out--which was bad, cause we had to check out and leave in like an hour!
    Thanks Mo, I know it's early but do you guys have dates in mind for next yr already?
    October 19-27, 2018
    April 6-15, 2018
    April 9-16, 2017
    March 25-April 3, 2016
    April 12-19, 2014
    April 22-29, 2012

Blog Entries
    We've found that the strategy that works best for us is to do what we call "day shift". You stay up as late as you can on the first day (and that's tough for us because our trip is about 15 hours, door to door, from CA) and then sleep until about 11:0o or 11:30am. Then we do this every day. You still get your 7 or so hours of sleep, but you don't miss any of the fun, but you never get to breakfast either. (However, don't discount the joy of a grilled cheese sandwich for breakfast looking out over the bay on the nude side!) I know some will say that breakfast at Hedo is one of their favorite parts of the trip and others will miss walks on the beach when it's quiet and few people are around. There's a lot to be said for mornings and both of these things, but we've found that the real fun doesn't begin until early afternoon and "day shifting" allows you to get in on all of it until the wee hours of the morning. Anyway, it works for us.
    8/9/11 to 8/21/11 SOON COME, BUT NOT SOON ENOUGH!!! Kitten & Angel's Spring Fling 4/5/12 to 4/14/12

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast