Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Chris' Question

Chris' Question

Hello everyone,
    First off I love this site, you people rock and I love reading your stories and advice. You guys have been a great help with planning our first trip to Hedo and I thank you all.
    I have a few questions of my own and was hoping you could help me out one more time.

1. I am havin a tough time with the Vinnie factor. If Corinne and I are havin fun out on the nude side and Vinnie comes up jerkin his thing watchin us can I say "keep movin along perv boy" or because we are in public place does he have the right to stand there and watch?
    And the flip side
    If Corinne and I are on the nude side and see a couple engaged in some crazy activities can WE stop and watch? Should we interupt and ask if we can watch? Is it assumed people will watch or should we just keep walkin along cause now I am the perv boy???

2. How do all you guys stop your dingaling from burning? Do you go to tanning beds for a few weeks before you go to Hedo? Do you use a high number sun block and if you do is there a safe kind for Corinne if we wanted to have some fun in the sun? Do you cover it up most of the time?

3. How can you tell the difference between nudists and swingers? Is it a 50/50 split? Is there a special hand shake? Password? Should I just ask or would that be rude?

4. Has anyone else been to Hedo in October and if so was it busy? Does Hedo book up most of the year or can they get slow too?

5. Are the theme nights just dances cause ...I hate dancing. I really really hate it.

I think thats it for now and once agin thank you all very much for your help

Chris

Quote Originally Posted by chris&corinne View Post
    Hello everyone,
    First off I love this site, you people rock and I love reading your stories and advice. You guys have been a great help with planning our first trip to Hedo and I thank you all.
    I have a few questions of my own and was hoping you could help me out one more time.

1. I am havin a tough time with the Vinnie factor. If Corinne and I are havin fun out on the nude side and Vinnie comes up jerkin his thing watchin us can I say "keep movin along perv boy" or because we are in public place does he have the right to stand there and watch?
    And the flip side
    If Corinne and I are on the nude side and see a couple engaged in some crazy activities can WE stop and watch? Should we interupt and ask if we can watch? Is it assumed people will watch or should we just keep walkin along cause now I am the perv boy???

IF I SAW A VINNIE DOING THAT, I WOULD TELL HIM TO MOVE ON. AS FOR COUPLES, NO NEED TO INTERUP, THAT'S PART OF THE REASON THEY ARE DOING IT, BUT FOR COUPLES TO WATCH, NOT VINNIE'S. THAT IS UNLESS YOU ARE SITTING THERE STARING, THAT MIGHT BE RUDE, LOL

2. How do all you guys stop your dingaling from burning? Do you go to tanning beds for a few weeks before you go to Hedo? Do you use a high number sun block and if you do is there a safe kind for Corinne if we wanted to have some fun in the sun? Do you cover it up most of the time?

WE GO PRE TAN AND HUBBY USES SUNSCREEN. ALTHOUGH THANKFUL TO A ECENT TIP, YOU CAN USE FLAVOURED SPF LIP BALM ON THE PRIVATE PARTS.

3. How can you tell the difference between nudists and swingers? Is it a 50/50 split? Is there a special hand shake? Password? Should I just ask or would that be rude?

IT VARIES FROM WEEK TO WEEK ON WHO IS GOING TO BE THERE. IT GOES INTO THE CONVERSATION SINCE EVERYONE IS SO GREAT. "SO ARE YOU GUYS SWINGERS" AND THEN THE CONVERSATION CONTINUES. WE GOT ASKED AND ASKED A MILLION TIMES WHEN WE WERE THERE. AND NO IS ALWAYS TAKEN AS A NO AND THERE ARE NO HARD FEELINGS.

4. Has anyone else been to Hedo in October and if so was it busy? Does Hedo book up most of the year or can they get slow too?

HAVE NOT BEEN THERE THEN, SO NO HELP HERE

5. Are the theme nights just dances cause ...I hate dancing. I really really hate it.

NO, THEME NIGHT IS FOR DINNER, SOMETIMES EVEN DAY TIME. THEME NIGHTS ARE AWESOME. WE ARE NOT DANCERS EITHER, PLUS THERE IS THE PIANO BAR TOO.

Chris
    Hope the above answers help!!! I put the answers in ALL CAPS
    LUSH - Ladies Untamed Sexy Hedonistic - April 16-23, 2022

Click here to book your April trip!!!

1; Best plan of action is to move if a vinnie/wally standing there yanking his chain is rare.
    Flip side, I wouldn't stand there and stare. Unless the whole (or 1/2) of the pool is watching. Bt I wouldn't "stare" in the sense, but take the occasional glance
    No, you cannot absolutely not, walk up, interrupt and ask to join. You will know if you're welcome.

2, many base tan, many apply and pray. It's your choice, but you should apply no matter what you do. rub it in, and rub on often. a higher base, sports intended spf, I wouldn't go anything higher thyan 45, as it works just as well. If you burn easily, I highly suggest a base tan.

3; there are nudists, party naked, and swingers. Nudists is more of a term for people who go to nudist camps just to hang out naked, not neccesarily party.
    Party naked is typically the majority unless you're there during a lifestyle event. There is no handshake or password. Unless you're a swinger, I wouldn't ask. If they're a swinger and interested, they will approach you. Usually the husband approaches the husband..or the wife will talk to the wife. It's not rude to ask, unless that's the first words out of your mouth. or the first conversation. I'd suggest at least knowing their name and a feel for them. You may regret asking before you get to know them. If someone asks, it's usually best to discuss with the wife an answer. (see the swingers forum for more Qs)

4, late october is super busy. the rest of the month is a hit and miss

5; only theme night is PJ night in the disco, but you're not expected to dance. The disco is two seperate rooms. Dance floor, and the other is the bar, and a few lounge areas

Dont let what you have read about the vinnys discourage you from going. It did happen to us i made a comment and we left him jacking his little dick by himself.

Yes you can watch i wouldnt stand there and just stare but if its in the open they are putting it there for entertainment. As stated dont go over and interupt.

I would suggest tanning before, we didnt but used a 50 the whole time and still ended up with sun poison by time we got home. Me more so than her. I have looks liek pimples all over my chest and back. Go have fun and let what ever happens happens
    Hedo II April 20th- 27th 2011 virgin trip
    Hedo II April 22 - 28 2012 With Hedo Mojo
    Hedo II April 12 - 19 2014

Our 2cents worth:

1) We've never had a problem with a Vinnie "jerkin this thing" (haha). If a single guy is too attentive or too "friendly", we have no problem politely letting him know that he needs to scoot along. We've been "watched" by Vinnie's in the hot tub late at night but, in that regard, we just moved ourselves around so that he couldn't "SEE" as much as he wanted to. He got the hint. There were plenty of other couples for him to look at who didn't mind, so no harm.

We never, ever "stop and watch" or "ask to join in"...if there is something exciting going on, we keep our distance to give them their privacy, and simply watch from afar. We look at it like, they KNOW that others are going to watch if they're out in the open doing something...and for the most part, they WANT people to watch. IF they want us to join in, they'll let us know. Same goes for us...if we're doing something worth watching, we don't care if couples watch, but they don't need to be right on top of us to do so. And if we want "company", we're not shy about asking others to join in. ;~)

2) Hubby wears SPF 30 on his junk and reapply's often thru out the day. If we want to "play", he simply rinses off beforehand. We're on the nude side majority of the time, so he does not cover up unless we're going to grab a bite to eat.

3) You can't tell, there is no even split, no special handshake, no special password...haha!! Contrary to what some have said, if we've started chatting with a couple and find that there might be some chemistry, we simply ask "what they're into"...that tends to gently open the door, and by their response YOU WILL KNOW.

4) Never been in October. We generally go in the Spring...it's our "Spring Fling". :~)

5) We generally do not dress for theme nights, but we do go out to the "main bar" where everyone usually congregates for drinks and such before the disco. I can't remember which night, but there is only one night that the disco is "costume required".

Just relax, enjoy yourselves and HAVE FUN!!!!

If all else fails dress as a pirate and punch the guy out
    :-X
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

And a big thanks to Chris&Corinne for asking the questions I wasn't ready to...or had forgotten!

Being Hedo virgins I can't answer the majority of your questions, but I can wholeheartedly agree to what's been said about swingers. I'd like to think I don't have a sign over my head, but once you start talking to people you get a good feel for what they're into. If I'm sneaking glances at your wife like a school girl...yeah. Good hint. And most importantly, which was already said..."NO, Thank you" means "NO". Don't feel pressured to push or join in, either. I'd recommend discussing with your wife exactly what your boundaries are: who can do what with whom, will you play alone or together only, who can put what where, and the all-important orgasm location issue (inside, outside, etc).

Thanks to the repeaters for the awesome answers about the other stuff
    Angie
    H2 27APR-5MAY 2013
    H2 4FEB-11FEB 2012

<----- Swingers

Thats our sign hanging over our head, lol.
    (though the last trip we didnt play with any couples, well kitten did have some fun)
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

Quote Originally Posted by CopNkitten View Post
    <----- Swingers

Thats our sign hanging over our head, lol.
    (though the last trip we didnt play with any couples, well kitten did have some fun)
    HA! Outstanding

I usually try to be discreet. It's just not in my nature
    Angie
    H2 27APR-5MAY 2013
    H2 4FEB-11FEB 2012

Blog Entries
    What r some things u would recomend packing for ur trip. 7/28 to 8/5 will be r first dont wanna miss anything important. Thanks

Hello everyone,

As a single guy, dont let the vinny factor phase you. I think most vinnies would be cowards and would be afraid of a confrontation. A simple "Excuse me......" with a bit of a stern voice, or "Do you mind?" or "Can you give us a bit of space".
    I dont think someone is going to be shaking his junk in your face.

And the flip side
    If Corinne and I are on the nude side and see a couple engaged in some crazy activities can WE stop and watch?
    Now here is a bit of a double standard. As a couple you can watch, just respect someone elses personal space. There is no need to sit RIGHT beside them unless the tub is full. A few feet away is fine for most people.
    Funny story: First time at a swingers club, my girlfriend and I are taking in what is going on around us, sneaking glances here and there, not wanting to stare when a woman of a couple we had met earlier in the evening grabbed each of us by the hand and walked us over to about 4 ft from two couples playing. Talk about feeling awkward. She explained that they must want to be watched if they are doing what they were doing right there in the open. I still felt that we were a little close.
    Back to the double standard; No one would ever (I know I wouldnt) complain if a woman wanted to sit there and rub a dub dub........
    Having said that, I dont want the guy sitting beside me stroking it either.

Should we interupt and ask if we can watch?

You dont really want to interupt. Do you want me starting a conversation with you while you are playing? There are always exceptions. Maybe you met them earlier and areally hit it off with them, maybe a comment said to your spouse loud enough for them to hear like "Honey see that, do you think you are as good as her?" Start a little comparison.................
    Dont feel bad about watching, its all good and everyone does it. What is shunned is if you are sitting there stroking it, (but its okay if your woman, or someone elses is doing that for you. Go figure)
    Is it assumed people will watch or should we just keep walkin along cause now I am the perv boy???

Feel free to watch, just dont ogle and act pervish.
    If you dont want to be watched, go somewhere private.

Your ChuckBerry will be under the water most of the time and if it is in the sun, yes SPF1000.

Never feel bad about asking what the other couple is into. There is never anything wrong with clear communication.
    My guess is that 35% are full card carrying swingers depending on the week (other than the lifestyle take over weeks).

Summer is slower, it is going to be interesting how this October will be as they just shut down Hedo 3 last summer.

Theme nights are when you guys can dress up in silly and sexy clothes and costumes, the suff you just cant wear anywhere else. Have fun with it, dont take it too seriously.

Have fun on your virgin trip!

Cheers
    ScubaSteve Video

Rule #1) Never argue with an idiot. They pull you down to their level, then beat you with experience.

Quote Originally Posted by Map View Post
    What r some things u would recomend packing for ur trip. 7/28 to 8/5 will be r first dont wanna miss anything important. Thanks

Here is a packing list from the NEW SWITCH HITTERS WEBSITE

PACKING LIST HERE

Cheers,
    ScubaSteve Video

Rule #1) Never argue with an idiot. They pull you down to their level, then beat you with experience.

Thanks everyone for all of the advice it will help.
    I will look forward to reading more of your stories and I am sure more questions will pop up (no pun intended)
    Thanks again
    Chris

Thanks Steve! That's a perfect link.
    ~Corinne

Or you can use my favorite, "Take a picture,...it'll last longer."

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast