Thread: Looking forward to a grownup trip...

Cool Looking forward to a grownup trip...

Hi everyone!

We're planning our first trip to HedoII in October. This is our second trip to Jamaica, the first time our kids were with us and this time is just for us. We both turned 40 this year so what better way to celebrate
    We've been reading some of the posts here and have gotten some great tips and suggestions. Thanks for everyone's honesty, we're looking forward to this trip even more now.

Welcome to the forums, and as you've already seen, lots and lots of material here to answer just about any question you might have.
    H2 Trip #10: June 14-30, 2014

Welcome to the forums.
    Dive right in and ask anything you like. No question is taboo here.

Cheers
    ScubaSteve Video

Rule #1) Never argue with an idiot. They pull you down to their level, then beat you with experience.

Welcome, check the calendar that week to see who else is going and you can get chatting with them.
    LUSH - Ladies Untamed Sexy Hedonistic - April 16-23, 2022

Click here to book your April trip!!!

Hey...fellow Canucks...welcome aboard!!
    Sabina and Scott
    NEW YEARS EVE H2
    Dec.27 to Jan.5th 2019

12th Anniversary New Years Like No Other!!

It's only Hard Core when YOU'RE not doing it!!!

Registered User CARRIBEAN BUFFS's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by chris&corinne View Post
    Hi everyone!

We're planning our first trip to HedoII in October. This is our second trip to Jamaica, the first time our kids were with us and this time is just for us. We both turned 40 this year so what better way to celebrate
    We've been reading some of the posts here and have gotten some great tips and suggestions. Thanks for everyone's honesty, we're looking forward to this trip even more now.
    You guys will have tons of fun. I did the stall in the room the first time we went to H3 but then my husband kinda did the push lets get going and once we took the plunge there was know going back. We went to H2 in April and now we are going back in November. Welcome to the forum.

Welcome welcome welcome! We found this site AFTER our first trip unfortunately and went in a little blind- but it was an adventure- and turned out great. This trip will change the way you vacation- or at least how you judge every vacation- from here on out. Enjoy!
    Nick (and the not timid Kitty)tm
    Nick and Kitty
    Desire Pearl- September 9-17, 2015

H3 July 2004/2005/2006 August 2007/2008/2009/2010
    H2 July 2007 July/August 2011 July/August 2012
    Temptation Cancun July 2013
    NickandKitty on Facebook

Hi there, we to are planning a trip to Hedo II in October. This will be our 6th trip in 5 years and can't wait to get back, we just haven't finalized our dates. We are 55 and 56 year old couple from Niagara area. Thinking you will not regret your decision to go, read on in the forums and relax and have fun when you get there

Mike and Diana

You never know we might see you down there. I've been reading my way through the posts and I'm already feeling much more comfortable about going. Although, I sure as the date gets closer I'll get more nervous/excited

~Corinne

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by CARRIBEAN BUFFS View Post
    You guys will have tons of fun. I did the stall in the room the first time we went to H3 but then my husband kinda did the push lets get going and once we took the plunge there was know going back. We went to H2 in April and now we are going back in November. Welcome to the forum.
    November!
    8/9/11 to 8/21/11 SOON COME, BUT NOT SOON ENOUGH!!! Kitten & Angel's Spring Fling 4/5/12 to 4/14/12

Blog Entries
    You never know we might see you down there. I've been reading my way through the posts and I'm already feeling much more comfortable about going. Although, I sure as the date gets closer I'll get more nervous/excited

~Corinne
    Most people on here would tell you that they were basket cases on their first trip, but look at us now! LOL
    8/9/11 to 8/21/11 SOON COME, BUT NOT SOON ENOUGH!!! Kitten & Angel's Spring Fling 4/5/12 to 4/14/12

~Corinne
    Chris&Corinne,

Welcome aboard!!! We did the same here.....As the time got closer, we were a bit nervous but exited at the same time.... We had the time of our lives this past February and now we booked to go July 22 - Aug 8/3.... My wife was a little(lots) nervous and I felt comfortable right away....It took a little "push" but she dove right in and never looked back again....You guys will have a blast!!!

T and A