Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: H3 regulars first time to H2

Blog Entries
    Thanks C&G... I really feel the connection between doing the midnight Nude slide as The Dancers are doing the rhythmic grinding at the Disco. Kind of like a ceremonial Jungle event... where the Dancers are awakening the GODS for the Nudes that are plunging into the pool of rebirth. WOW where did I pull that out of??? Never mind...lol

you can hear the disco music at the slide...and see them dancing as you exit the slide Not all is lost!

Quote Originally Posted by A1Badguy View Post
    Thanks C&G... I really feel the connection between doing the midnight Nude slide as The Dancers are doing the rhythmic grinding at the Disco. Kind of like a ceremonial Jungle event... where the Dancers are awakening the GODS for the Nudes that are plunging into the pool of rebirth. WOW where did I pull that out of??? Never mind...lol
    That was deep.

The prude side has always had option of topless I believe... Our group did a nude march/takeover of prude pool one Feb. There was a couple sunning and she was topless-- when we descended upon the pool, they got up and scurried off so quick they left their belongings-- little bit later, they came back with a resort map looking totally perplexed-- lol but didn't hang out-- we did however,manage to convert a few others
    Kiki

Jon's Fluffernutters July 11-20, 2014
    Jon's Fluffernutters July 2013
    Jon's Fluffernutters July 2011
    Jon's Fluffernutters Feb 2010
    Jon's Fluffernutters Feb 2009
    Jon's Fluffernutters Feb 2008

Quote Originally Posted by SouthernFried View Post
    The prude side has always had option of topless I believe... Our group did a nude march/takeover of prude pool one Feb. There was a couple sunning and she was topless-- when we descended upon the pool, they got up and scurried off so quick they left their belongings-- little bit later, they came back with a resort map looking totally perplexed-- lol but didn't hang out-- we did however,manage to convert a few others
    Here's what I don't understand about people. You are going to a clothing optional (mainly nude) resort and you sit out and sunbathe topless yet you get bent out of shape about full nudity. Maybe they should rethink where they should stay. People just need to let loose and have fun. I did and it was my first time there. The only time I had clothes on were for breakfast and dinner. It's an awesome feeling

Quote Originally Posted by Peeps29 View Post
    Here's what I don't understand about people. You are going to a clothing optional (mainly nude) resort and you sit out and sunbathe topless yet you get bent out of shape about full nudity. Maybe they should rethink where they should stay. People just need to let loose and have fun. I did and it was my first time there. The only time I had clothes on were for breakfast and dinner. It's an awesome feeling
    I agree about the topless/full nudity debate! There were a couple of girls on the nude side with their bottoms on (and to be fair, it was their first time ever even getting topless in public- they stayed on the prude side till the last day of their trip), but they were going nuts about not taking their bottoms off because they didn't want to "show their cooch". What's the difference, who cares, and what's the big deal? Is there gold up in there? CIA secrets? Jimmy Hoffa's body? It is not like your vagina is on full display anyway. Oh well, we couldn't convince them to take off the bottoms, and they never really got to experience Hedo to the fullest.
    Last edited by Monieb; 05-03-2011 at 04:05 PM. Reason: There and their are not the same!
    "Are you feeling Hedo's Mojo yet?"

Hedonism II, April 21-28 2012

mo@hedomojo.com

Quote Originally Posted by Monieb View Post
    I agree about the topless/full nudity debate! There were a couple of girls on the nude side with their bottoms on (and to be fair, it was their first time ever even getting topless in public- they stayed on the prude side till the last day of their trip), but they were going nuts about not taking their bottoms off because they didn't want to "show their cooch". What's the difference, who cares, and what's the big deal? Is their gold up in there? CIA secrets? Jimmy Hoffa's body? It is not like your vagina is on full display anyway. Oh well, we couldn't convince them to take off the bottoms, and they never really got to experience Hedo to the fullest.
    Moni I think the first time I saw/met you I was buttass naked lol.

We call those folks ladies with a golden pussy. It really does surprise me how much some people care about keeping their bottoms on. I could understand if they were the only one getting naked, but when you're clearly in the minority... no clue.
    H2 Trip #10: June 14-30, 2014

Quote Originally Posted by Peeps29 View Post
    There is a HUGE difference between keeping your pants off or on. HII has always been clothing optional., in that you have the option to go to the nude only side, or the clothes on (shorts) only side.
    **with the exception of huge group take overs, when the prude side becomes clothing optional.

Everyone talks about respect and everything at hedo, I think this should extend to people who don't want to be fully nude or around fully nude people, which HII has traditionally offered. While you may not understand it, and you think it's an awesome feeling (I agree) doesn't mean we get to change the rules and force our opinion on people who don't agree. I for one think people who don't want to bare all should still be able to enjoy the rest of the atmosphere at hedo. It's one thing to have naked people passing through to go to the nude side, it's another to have several naked people in the prude pool. Every year we've met people who stayed on the prude side who otherwise wouldn't have come if they had to be around naked people all the time.

When I was in my young-mid 20's, no way in HELL would you get me naked at a nude beach!! Now I simply don't care what other people think.
    Last edited by magjoy; 05-03-2011 at 03:34 PM.

I agree about the topless/full nudity debate! There were a couple of girls on the nude side with their bottoms on (and to be fair, it was their first time ever even getting topless in public- they stayed on the prude side till the last day of their trip), but they were going nuts about not taking their bottoms off because they didn't want to "show their cooch". What's the difference, who cares, and what's the big deal? Is their gold up in there? CIA secrets? Jimmy Hoffa's body? It is not like your vagina is on full display anyway. Oh well, we couldn't convince them to take off the bottoms, and they never really got to experience Hedo to the fullest.
    Were those the girls with the big meat heads guys. Think they were to brunettes. Very pretty girls if i remember right.
    Hedo II April 20th- 27th 2011 virgin trip
    Hedo II April 22 - 28 2012 With Hedo Mojo
    Hedo II April 12 - 19 2014

Quote Originally Posted by Buck View Post
    Were those the girls with the big meat heads guys. Think they were to brunettes. Very pretty girls if i remember right.
    Yep, that was them- and the entire group was really fun and awesome. As to keeping their bottoms on- they were on the NUDE side. I fully respected their choice not to be naked; as Magjoy mentioned, that's what the CO/Prude side is for. From what I could tell, they looked to be having a fun time all week, and I really enjoyed their company when our paths crossed.

However, when they made the decision to come onto the nude side and then get all offended when people asked why they weren't actually....nude, then that's where there is a bit of a problem, because to me, that seems like they aren't respecting the rules of the resort and somewhat disrespecting all of the nude people on the nude side- almost as if they are saying, "I know the rules, and I'm choosing not to obey them, as they apply to everyone but me."

I wasn't trying to force my opinion on them, in fact, I knew they were even a bit uncomfortable about being topless, so I tried to chat with them and calm them down (one of them in particular was having a bit of a freakout- ended up drinking too much and falling down and scraping herself up), but still, if you're going to actually hang out on the nude side...I think you should be nude unless there is a reason (sunburn, Aunt Flo, etc).
    "Are you feeling Hedo's Mojo yet?"

Hedonism II, April 21-28 2012

mo@hedomojo.com

Yep, that was them- and the entire group was really fun and awesome. As to keeping their bottoms on- they were on the NUDE side. I fully respected their choice not to be naked; as Magjoy mentioned, that's what the CO/Prude side is for. From what I could tell, they looked to be having a fun time all week, and I really enjoyed their company when our paths crossed.

However, when they made the decision to come onto the nude side and then get all offended when people asked why they weren't actually....nude, then that's where there is a bit of a problem, because to me, that seems like they aren't respecting the rules of the resort and somewhat disrespecting all of the nude people on the nude side- almost as if they are saying, "I know the rules, and I'm choosing not to obey them, as they apply to everyone but me."

I wasn't trying to force my opinion on them, in fact, I knew they were even a bit uncomfortable about being topless, so I tried to chat with them and calm them down (one of them in particular was having a bit of a freakout- ended up drinking too much and falling down and scraping herself up), but still, if you're going to actually hang out on the nude side...I think you should be nude unless there is a reason (sunburn, Aunt Flo, etc).
    I agree, if you go to the prude side, take your clothes off. Some women usually get a reprieve, but not a long one. (unless the whole sunburn/flo thing applies)
    The daily naked run to the water slide is always fun, and brief..and they hear us coming. But it's not a CO/prude side. it's just prude, as in keep your shorts on. I was referring more to peep's post about people should just get naked...and they're at a clothing optional resort, they should rethink where they're going, and they're not getting the full hedo experience by keeping their clothes on.
    Everyone get's "their" hedo experience, based on what they want it to be. to each his own. the "full" hedo experience is highly debatable. after the nude waterslide run, we typically jump in the pool and then leave. ( you really can't see anything in the pool, anyway) but they won't let fully nude ppl stay for very long on the prude side.

Quote Originally Posted by magjoy View Post
    I agree, if you go to the prude side, take your clothes off. Some women usually get a reprieve, but not a long one. (unless the whole sunburn/flo thing applies)
    The daily naked run to the water slide is always fun, and brief..and they hear us coming. But it's not a CO/prude side. it's just prude, as in keep your shorts on. I was referring more to peep's post about people should just get naked...and they're at a clothing optional resort, they should rethink where they're going, and they're not getting the full hedo experience by keeping their clothes on.
    Everyone get's "their" hedo experience, based on what they want it to be. to each his own. the "full" hedo experience is highly debatable. after the nude waterslide run, we typically jump in the pool and then leave. ( you really can't see anything in the pool, anyway) but they won't let fully nude ppl stay for very long on the prude side.
    No, no I wasn't saying they should just get naked. Lol, I was saying if they have a problem with nudity or seeing other people naked and are going to make a big deal about it they probably need to rethink their location.

LOL the first time I asked if I could get service at the prude pool bar while nude the waitress just laughed and served me. As long as you are respectful of others then "it's your vacation" and you can be very free at Hedo.

Thanks to everybody for your comments

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12