Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Single men at hedo 2?

Quote Originally Posted by phillygirl22 View Post
    Steve, you should know how "anti-single guy" most of this forum is! Surprised they havent run this guy off already! **eyes rolling**
    I hear ya.
    I am anti single guy myself.
    I havent seen to many that know how to handle themselves.

I know that I am nothing special to look at but I never have a hard time (no pun intended) having fun at Hedo.
    You are not about to get be to start bragging (without a little coaxing LOL, " Oh come on please...") about just how much fun I have each trip.
    I have lots of real friends from past trips that say good things about me, and I am secure in myself to know who I am.

I am good with that.

I also dont want to be seen as defending all single guys because as I stated above and in past threads, not all single guys belong at Hedo.
    If you dont have any personal skills at home, no one sprinkles magic fairie dust on you as you get out of the bus, blessing you with social graces.
    It just doesnt happen.

Cheers
    ScubaSteve Video

Rule #1) Never argue with an idiot. They pull you down to their level, then beat you with experience.

My sister is very single and very shy about her body now..She chickened out of a trip to Hedo...A party animal that she is..Oh how do we advise her on the advantages of a fun place nice people?...She would never tread on a couple,,,, looking for single guys..Maybe Superfun is her place?...We will never spend a dime at Superfun...It is about choices and we want to be teens again....Every chance we get anyhow..When our body says no more we stop and don't forsee that happening...LOL....There is tame adult resorts for people like my sister with no kids..That is where we went in Sept 2011...Hedo nuts after that and forever...What about Temptations? It is all what you are looking for..Do your research if you want sex...Or if you want a party...Hedo has the best of all worlds..That is all I think..It is your trip and make it your fun..Best I can say..

Quote Originally Posted by phillygirl22 View Post
    Steve, you should know how "anti-single guy" most of this forum is! Surprised they havent run this guy off already! **eyes rolling**
    they have a profile and pic

Ok being really dim here - or maybe it's cos I am not American - but exactly what is a Vinnie and a Wally and what is the difference - I get the fact that they are terms to describe some single men but after that I am lost!!

On a different note - one night on our last trip a guy kept appearing at the hot tub and taking single guys one at a time back to his room to service his lady - must have picked up at least 5 or 6 while we were there! so in answer to the OP's post I would say it is definately possible (there were a large number of single guys around that night as it was the final of a male contest thing!)

Quote Originally Posted by ScubaSteve View Post
    Crikey, am I the only one reading this and hearing the voice of the crocodile hunter narrating?

We cant all be painted with the same brush.
    I have never sat with other single guys. I have always been invited with others and avoid the vinnies.

One late night last week when a vinny started talking to me, I ignored him. This is minutes before he was chased out of the hot tub and Im surprised he didnt get a punch to the head on his way.

Instead of guilt by association, I want to avoid Vinny by association.
    I dont even hang out with other single guys that I know are not Vinnies.
    We judge single guys individually. We've met a lot of single guys down there. Many were good, many weren't. About 50/50. I always go out of my way to make the good single guys feel welcome and not shunned. Talk with them at the pool, invite them to eat at our table, that sort. Just because a guy is single, doesn't make him an ass!!

would love to hear more about superfun resort. what is your take? Sorry about creating a peanut gallery

Quote Originally Posted by 2peasnapod View Post
    My sister is very single and very shy about her body now..She chickened out of a trip to Hedo...A party animal that she is..Oh how do we advise her on the advantages of a fun place nice people?...She would never tread on a couple,,,, looking for single guys..Maybe Superfun is her place?...We will never spend a dime at Superfun...It is about choices and we want to be teens again....Every chance we get anyhow..When our body says no more we stop and don't forsee that happening...LOL....There is tame adult resorts for people like my sister with no kids..That is where we went in Sept 2011...Hedo nuts after that and forever...What about Temptations? It is all what you are looking for..Do your research if you want sex...Or if you want a party...Hedo has the best of all worlds..That is all I think..It is your trip and make it your fun..Best I can say..
    I would still recommend Hedo to your sister.
    It is her trip and she can make it any way she wants.
    She can hang out at the prude beach with a book, hang at the nude pool with a drink or get as crazy as she wants to be.
    I imagine anyone would come to her defence if someone was bothering her.

No one says that anyone has to be as wild and crazy as the Hedo property limits allow.

I vote Hedo.

Cheers
    ScubaSteve Video

Rule #1) Never argue with an idiot. They pull you down to their level, then beat you with experience.

Quote Originally Posted by 1974sweetness View Post
    would love to hear more about superfun resort. what is your take? Sorry about creating a peanut gallery
    Its all good, this is what the forum is for. Lots of opinions.

CLICK HERE FOR WEBSITE

CLICK HERE FOR REVIEWS

It used to be the old Hedonism 3, now rebranded.
    Not somewhere I would ever visit again unless it became the "New and Improved HEDONISM 4"

Cheers
    ScubaSteve Video

Crikey, am I the only one reading this and hearing the voice of the crocodile hunter narrating?

We cant all be painted with the same brush.
    I have never sat with other single guys. I have always been invited with others and avoid the vinnies.

One late night last week when a vinny started talking to me, I ignored him. This is minutes before he was chased out of the hot tub and Im surprised he didnt get a punch to the head on his way.

Instead of guilt by association, I want to avoid Vinny by association.
    I dont even hang out with other single guys that I know are not Vinnies.
    Yes I can hear the voice of the crocodile or hunter as well! HA HA HA hubby and I are laughing butts off!

Quote Originally Posted by paulnjudi View Post
    Ok being really dim here - or maybe it's cos I am not American - but exactly what is a Vinnie and a Wally and what is the difference - I get the fact that they are terms to describe some single men but after that I am lost!!
    My definitions of Vinny and Wally, (apologies later)
    A Vinny is that gold chain wearing guy who thinks he is gods gift to women, thinks he is doing you a favor if he sleeps with you and he wipes his dick on your drapes on the way out. (okay sorry).

A Wally is a guy who has even less social skills than a Vinny and does not know how to handle the simplest of situations, is very cowardly, is always looking for an opportunity to cop a feel and almost always univited or welcome. Or he just sits there openly leering and jerking off. (Im not sorry, it happened to many times last week)(and um NO, not by me )

Yes these are stereotypes.

Quote Originally Posted by paulnjudi View Post
    On a different note - one night on our last trip a guy kept appearing at the hot tub and taking single guys one at a time back to his room to service his lady - must have picked up at least 5 or 6 while we were there! so in answer to the OP's post I would say it is definately possible (there were a large number of single guys around that night as it was the final of a male contest thing!)
    Yeah, Ive seen this too.
    Not something I wanted to take part in.
    It helped though to think that I was first in line LOLOLOL

Cheers
    ScubaSteve Video

Thanks Steve - it makes a bit more sense now!

PJ night, disco bar, late after most everyone left, I had gone back inside to get a drink while the husband sat on the patio smoking a cig.

I was dancing with the EC, then she had to leave. leaving me alone with 2 vinnies and a wally, all 3 of whom had a bar rep. I continued dancing by myself while waiting for my drink.
    1 vinnie was in closer proximity and we both started dancing. near eachother, not dancing with eachother. Wally all of a sudden wanted to dance WITH me. I scooted away..to the vinnie.
    wally followed... i ended up between two vinnies. the wally was SO upset!! "how come you won't dance with me??" I didn't say anything... but because you're aq fucking douchebag asshole who has been a jerk to most the ladies the night before!! I ended up using one of the vinnies shirt so I at least had some piece of clothing on!!! finally my husband came to my rescue. I didn't want to leave the vinnies in case the wally followed! Know your vinnies and wallys, in case you ever have to chose between them!

I would still recommend Hedo to your sister.
    It is her trip and she can make it any way she wants.
    She can hang out at the prude beach with a book, hang at the nude pool with a drink or get as crazy as she wants to be.
    I imagine anyone would come to her defence if someone was bothering her.

No one says that anyone has to be as wild and crazy as the Hedo property limits allow.

I vote Hedo.

Cheers
    Yeah sis is a chicken shit...She tries to be a teen in the states and usually backfires...Hedo is the best fun place...Topless OK but not enough for us so we are ready to go to H2 and now.
    Thanks for the vote for Hedo...Yeah I am sure the ton of folks on here may agree that is why this forum exists for helpful tips a chance to make new friends too.............Keep them cumming OK. Sunset Bill thanks for the Jerk Chicken recipie gave it to the hubby since he is the cook....Don't you ladies love a man that cooks...I do....

Quote Originally Posted by magjoy View Post
    PJ night, disco bar, late after most everyone left, I had gone back inside to get a drink while the husband sat on the patio smoking a cig.

I was dancing with the EC, then she had to leave. leaving me alone with 2 vinnies and a wally, all 3 of whom had a bar rep. I continued dancing by myself while waiting for my drink.
    1 vinnie was in closer proximity and we both started dancing. near eachother, not dancing with eachother. Wally all of a sudden wanted to dance WITH me. I scooted away..to the vinnie.
    wally followed... i ended up between two vinnies. the wally was SO upset!! "how come you won't dance with me??" I didn't say anything... but because you're aq fucking douchebag asshole who has been a jerk to most the ladies the night before!! I ended up using one of the vinnies shirt so I at least had some piece of clothing on!!! finally my husband came to my rescue. I didn't want to leave the vinnies in case the wally followed! Know your vinnies and wallys, in case you ever have to chose between them!
    That is too funny

You learn something everyday, I always thought vinnie & wally was interchangeable but now I know the difference.

Quote Originally Posted by majicman View Post
    That is too funny

You learn something everyday, I always thought vinnie & wally was interchangeable but now I know the difference.
    Feel better now - it wasn't just me that didn't know the difference!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast