Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Single men at hedo 2?

Single men at hedo 2?

We are a attractive couple trying to figure out what resort to go to for our fantasy needs? We are relatively new to swinging. We soft swing, same room, voyeur. Are real interests are MFM encounters. She is a bit picky. Arent we all though. Are there classy guys or attractive single men at hedo or do couples split to help couples like us fullfill our fantasies? What resort would you suggest?

Hello,
    I think you will always find single guys at Hedo 2 whenever you decide to go.

You just need to pick through the vinnies and wallys to get to the guy that is right for you.

Good luck!
    Cheers
    ScubaSteve Video

Rule #1) Never argue with an idiot. They pull you down to their level, then beat you with experience.

Quote Originally Posted by Offshore View Post
    I'd rsuggest SuperFun Resort. Lot's of cool single guys there!!!
    If they are new here, they dont know you are being SARCASTIC!

Dont go sending them to that lame resort.

Cheers
    ScubaSteve Video

Rule #1) Never argue with an idiot. They pull you down to their level, then beat you with experience.

Quote Originally Posted by Offshore View Post
    Darn!! I better cancel our plans to go there then!!

Sarcastic Offshore
    No, no.
    No need to cancel your travel plans.

Cheers
    ScubaSteve Video

And some people wonder why some threads go so awry.....................

Cheers
    ScubaSteve Video

Quote Originally Posted by 1974sweetness View Post
    We are a attractive couple trying to figure out what resort to go to for our fantasy needs? We are relatively new to swinging. We soft swing, same room, voyeur. Are real interests are MFM encounters. She is a bit picky. Arent we all though. Are there classy guys or attractive single men at hedo or do couples split to help couples like us fullfill our fantasies? What resort would you suggest?
    there are usually a few single men that will be willing to fullfill your fantasy but there are never alot of single men there at one time!! I read your profile and see you are thinking of Hedo or Desire, we have never been to desire but I hear there are NO singles allowed there! so I would suggest you go to Hedo!! You both will love it!!

We've typically seen 6-8 single guys there each trip.
    But keep in mind
    1; not all guys go for a mfm situation
    2; if it's more mmf, I'd be very hesitant
    3; you may want to broaden your horizon with a couple.
    4; Make sure the person you're playing with knows the rules (ie; you don't want him to finish inside her, or her mouth. If he's not clear on this... oops.)
    Food for thought
    5; hammer out your rules before you get to hedo, as well as a plan of action if one of you wants to change your rules. (such as discussing when you're both sober, or the next day when you've had time to think about it. Rushing into it and making quick decision because "it's your last nigh" or "their last night" can lead to trouble, so hammer that out as well.

someone did a spread sheet (seriously, though I'd KILL my husband if he put our sex on a spreadsheet, but I wouldn't spreadsheet anything unless my life depended on it, it can work for some people)) and they put in every possible scenario on it and they talked about each one. Really, beat this with a dead horse, resurrect it and kill it all over again. discuss whether one of you would "take one for the team" most people swear against ever doing this. many people have key words to communicate "babe, you're drunk. you wouldn't even think of doing this sober, let alone 1/2 drunk" My husband getting me to listen to him while hammered is pretty rough, but I'm getting a tiny bit better.

Quote Originally Posted by 1974sweetness View Post
    Are there classy guys or attractive single men at hedo or do couples split to help couples like us fullfill our fantasies? :
    There were more than a dozen single guys when we were at HEDO last Oct. They stick out, so you won't have a hard time spotting them. There tend to sit together at meals, looking longingly at the couples at other tables.
    While some of them were unattractive and or obnoxious, we met several guys that were very polite, good looking and fun to be around. We actually invited two of them to be included in our group activities because they were so polite and fun. For the rest of the week, they hung with our group. This made some of the "other" single guys mad, since they were not included.
    But it is all in how you treat others!!! And looks are important as well.
    There are enough single guys that the women can pick the creme of the crop! Of the two guys, one was interested in the MFM situations, which several gals in our group took advantage of, of course. The other guy wasn't ready for participation, but had a blast anyway!!
    I think you and your wife will have plenty of sexy guys to chose from. I agree that communicating ahead of time with your spouse is very important, before the alcohol begins to flow! And making sure that the single guy understands and WILL follow your rules is important!
    You will have a blast at HEDO!! I know we did!
    Cowgirl and Cowboy!

Quote Originally Posted by magjoy View Post
    We've typically seen 6-8 single guys there each trip.
    But keep in mind
    1; not all guys go for a mfm situation
    2; if it's more mmf, I'd be very hesitant
    3; you may want to broaden your horizon with a couple.
    4; Make sure the person you're playing with knows the rules (ie; you don't want him to finish inside her, or her mouth. If he's not clear on this... oops.)
    Food for thought
    5; hammer out your rules before you get to hedo, as well as a plan of action if one of you wants to change your rules. (such as discussing when you're both sober, or the next day when you've had time to think about it. Rushing into it and making quick decision because "it's your last nigh" or "their last night" can lead to trouble, so hammer that out as well.

someone did a spread sheet (seriously, though I'd KILL my husband if he put our sex on a spreadsheet, but I wouldn't spreadsheet anything unless my life depended on it, it can work for some people)) and they put in every possible scenario on it and they talked about each one. Really, beat this with a dead horse, resurrect it and kill it all over again. discuss whether one of you would "take one for the team" most people swear against ever doing this. many people have key words to communicate "babe, you're drunk. you wouldn't even think of doing this sober, let alone 1/2 drunk" My husband getting me to listen to him while hammered is pretty rough, but I'm getting a tiny bit better.
    WTH, As a single guy, ignore Magjoys #3 (lol kidding of course)

Magjoy brings up some good points.
    -Yes, even single guys (and girls) have limits and rules.
    -Once you as a couple work out your personal limits, include the single (guy or girl) in the conversation.
    -Communication goes a long way for both you and your partner and the third person or couple.
    -More communication. Before starting (if anyone is new to this) make sure that all parties know that it is okay to take a time out for any reason what so ever. If you see that one of the parties seems unsure or uneasy, ask.

Ive heard about this spreadsheet too.
    Has anyone seen it?

Cheers
    ScubaSteve Video

Quote Originally Posted by ScubaSteve View Post
    WTH, As a single guy, ignore Magjoys #3 (lol kidding of course)
    I meant in that, you may not find a single guy who is into mfm. Chances are you will.... but you might not. It depends on how many single guys are there, how much action they're getting,
    and if you find a single guy you like, your husband likes, and likes you both, and will participate in an MFM. If you don't find this.. you may want to broaden your horizon to a couple.

I have not seen the spreadsheet. If you ask politely, and catch him on a good day, Colonel Panic, my husband, might make one, if nothing but for shits and giggles.
    He's a programmer, so chances are, he's already thought about it. But he also knows I'd kill him if asked me to do one. I'm the elite opposite of all things listy & spreadsheety. I cringe at the thought of an organized grocery list.

Crikey mate, is this the animal channel?

Quote Originally Posted by cowgirl View Post
    They stick out, so you won't have a hard time spotting them. There tend to sit together at meals, looking longingly at the couples at other tables.
    Crikey, am I the only one reading this and hearing the voice of the crocodile hunter narrating?

We cant all be painted with the same brush.
    I have never sat with other single guys. I have always been invited with others and avoid the vinnies.

One late night last week when a vinny started talking to me, I ignored him. This is minutes before he was chased out of the hot tub and Im surprised he didnt get a punch to the head on his way.

Instead of guilt by association, I want to avoid Vinny by association.
    I dont even hang out with other single guys that I know are not Vinnies.
    ScubaSteve Video

We have been married 10 years, We really like the advice...

So Super fun you say!!

Steve, you should know how "anti-single guy" most of this forum is! Surprised they havent run this guy off already! **eyes rolling**

Quote Originally Posted by magjoy View Post
    I meant in that, you may not find a single guy who is into mfm. Chances are you will.... but you might not. It depends on how many single guys are there, how much action they're getting,
    and if you find a single guy you like, your husband likes, and likes you both, and will participate in an MFM. If you don't find this.. you may want to broaden your horizon to a couple.

I have not seen the spreadsheet. If you ask politely, and catch him on a good day, Colonel Panic, my husband, might make one, if nothing but for shits and giggles.
    He's a programmer, so chances are, he's already thought about it. But he also knows I'd kill him if asked me to do one. I'm the elite opposite of all things listy & spreadsheety. I cringe at the thought of an organized grocery list.

The Colonel and I have agreed on many posts in the past and here is another.
    I too am a spreadsheet user. I admit it.

Cheers
    ScubaSteve Video

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast