Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: smoke for the week

Blog Entries

smoke for the week

should you start with the shuttle, or wait for the resort?

We got it from the shuttle driver.... but we also got asked probably 10 times a day on the beach if we wanted to buy any. either way you wont go without. its flowing lol

you can get it from the shuttle driver or the resort. If you get it off the guys on the beach watch out they're way more aggressive. Its nice to get it off of someone that you will see again just in case you need more.

Blog Entries
    I love when it is flowing....

Blog Entries
    I would suggest waiting until you get to the resort. I've always have this thought that if the bus breaks down or, worse yet, gets into an accident, I don't want to be sitting there with a bag of weed when the Jamaican police show up. Maybe I'm just paranoid...
    8/9/11 to 8/21/11 SOON COME, BUT NOT SOON ENOUGH!!! Kitten & Angel's Spring Fling 4/5/12 to 4/14/12

I have always scored great weed with the driver and had others at the resort that may have been bought there that was not so great..

I am more worried about the hard core perscription I have on me..narcs..Um good...

If you wait long enough you may run into someone who is leaving. I was given 2 bags and never had to buy it. I ended up giving it away as well tue night at the hot tub. Pass it forward Mon
    Hedo II April 20th- 27th 2011 virgin trip
    Hedo II April 22 - 28 2012 With Hedo Mojo
    Hedo II April 12 - 19 2014

For our first trip, I sat next to the shuttle driver in his little bus. He asked me if I partied. Fool that I am I was thinking only in terms of alcohol and socializing and said "Sure! I love to party." It was only about 5 min later that I realized what he was talking about. I didn't partake that trip as I was scared about being tested when I got back to work.

Now that I think about it, perhaps the beer stop midway in the trip isn't so much for beer after all. Perhaps when I was drinking my Red Stripe, dollaz and baggiez were being exhanged elsewhere.
    H2 Feb 28 - Mar 7 2010
    H2 May 5 - 15 2011

I was asked by the shuttle driver too however I was waiting until the resort. We got ours from an employee (very discreetly). But being in B.C. we have the best bud. So I was disappointed with the seedy sticky stuff they have there. It worked but we had to smoke it constantly. Don't worry about weed. It will come to you. Just ask your bellhop when he brings your bags to the room. We went through 1 1/2 ozs in 9 days. Yeah we were pretty chronic. But there is a lot of seeds so maybe it was less because of that. Bought it at the beach the 2nd time and had a terrible experience. Just stick to the resort. If you need more you know who to get it from and they will see you again so won't rip you off.

After see police officers with very large automatic rifles at a check point on our trip last year, I would suggest you wait until you get to the resort.

Although we'd never dream of smoking here at home, we always do at H2. Our advice - always, always, always wait until you're at H2 for all the correct reasons outlined above. Ask any of the staff at the resort - they will be discreet and will sort you out with really good stuff. Incidentally, we left quite a bit in the safe in our room when we left last Wednesday - this happens often so always check there first!

On our first trip in '95 I also learned the code of "do you party mon?", I too, thinking in terms of the Red Stripe in my hand answered yes and the man went to shake my hand and I pulled back a bag of weed. Not knowing the laws etc. I slipped him some money and put the weed in my pocket. When my wife came out of the bathroom she could tell something had happened and I reported truthfully that i had accidentally bought some weed. All the way from the airport to the resort I was greeted by the baggage handler, the bus driver, some guy standing at the urinal at the pit stop(apparently the no lookie/no talkie rule doesn't apply in Jamaica) with the same "Do you party mon?" which I now answered "No" and maybe a little more forcefully in the urinal as I though maybe it meant something else in there. 5 trips later now, she of course has never since stopped laughing and sharing that story with anyone she can as she is amazed anybody could "accidentally" buy weed especially someone who does not smoke.

Great advice...I party mon......I will wait this time..Check my safe...and Get some from the staff...No problem mon...I party there...home is to shaky..See you in a puff of smoke...SOOOOOOOOOON.....62 hours till lift off

I leave mine in the safe or with someone..Last year I forgot two joints in a cigg pack and got home to my shock...OMG..I could have been nabbed in customs..Won't make that mistake again...Maybe I got irish in me...Oh that's right...Irish by injection...LOL...
    Last edited by 2peasnapod; 04-30-2011 at 04:50 PM.

You will also be asked a dozen times a day " you alright or you okay" that is code too
    Kiki

Jon's Fluffernutters July 11-20, 2014
    Jon's Fluffernutters July 2013
    Jon's Fluffernutters July 2011
    Jon's Fluffernutters Feb 2010
    Jon's Fluffernutters Feb 2009
    Jon's Fluffernutters Feb 2008

Got my rolling papers packed.....I was wrong will be sipping ugh guzzling my drink in 48 hours damn come on now it is taking to f....king long..guys and gal's with great advice get us over this hump..hump...hump..get there already. noooooowwwwwwwww..........ugh shit

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast