Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: When is mature too old?

Met a great German couple at H2 last year in their 70's. They were having a blast! Age ain't nothing but a number...it's all in the attitiude!

Registered User CARRIBEAN BUFFS's Avatar
    I think I've mentioned this in a previous post, but I think there is something uniquely erotic in partying naked with everyday people with a few years, and many life experiences behind them. Hedo wouldn't have the same feel if it was filled with 20 something hardbodies. Don't get me wrong a cool attitude is a cool attitude no matter what the age of the person displaying it. But experience definately has it's benefits.

There was a lady in guess in her late 60s early 70s walking around giving out samples of lube you can use in water. I couldnt believe how friendly people are at Hedo. If you go get a drink at the nude bar and dont get into a conversation with someone then i bet its because you were the only one at the bar at the time. I went twice and it took me 45 min to get back with my dirty bananas hell they were damn near melted by the time my wife got hers.
    Hedo II April 20th- 27th 2011 virgin trip
    Hedo II April 22 - 28 2012 With Hedo Mojo
    Hedo II April 12 - 19 2014

Quote Originally Posted by Buck View Post
    There was a lady in guess in her late 60s early 70s walking around giving out samples of lube you can use in water. I couldnt believe how friendly people are at Hedo. If you go get a drink at the nude bar and dont get into a conversation with someone then i bet its because you were the only one at the bar at the time. I went twice and it took me 45 min to get back with my dirty bananas hell they were damn near melted by the time my wife got hers.
    Gotta love Hedo!!!
    LUSH - Ladies Untamed Sexy Hedonistic - April 16-23, 2022

Click here to book your April trip!!!

What really turned me on was just how much the young guys fancied my other half! Then again she does have an awesome bum.... Age really was no bar to making friends & partying & as already said many of the younger guys get seriously turned on by the more "mature" (or should that be "experienced") ladies

Age is definately not an issue at Hedo. As long as you enjoy being naked and have a great personality, it is the place to be!!!
    LUSH - Ladies Untamed Sexy Hedonistic - April 16-23, 2022

Click here to book your April trip!!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123