Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: When is mature too old?

When is mature too old?

We are early 60s and early 50s, respectively. All of our prior adult travel has been to very small clothing optional hotels in Caribbean and once to a large nudist resort on Crete (nudist family resort).

We are thinking about places with more people, more activities, more public encounters (and more fun). We are both in good shape and look a bit younger than we are (don't they all say that) but we don't pretend to be younger than we are.

Is there an age/point where our presence at such a place is just not pleasant for the other guests. We don't push ourselves on anyone nor harbor fantasies about scenes with much younger travelers. Just wonder how we know we've gotten too old fpr the general population of adult travelers.

TD

Age is not an issue at Hedo. You name an age group and it is there and nobody cares. Everyone is very warm and friendly and has a great time and doesn't care about age or anything else because everyone acts like a kid there anyway.
    Again with flip-cup??

4/24-4-29 2006
    5/12-5/19 2007
    11/3-11/10 2007
    5/2-5/9 2009

7/30-8/6 2011 First time at H2
    7-28-8/4 2012 H2

Our group has an age range from low to mid 20's to I believe or eldest member is 72 (and a hell of alot of fun).
    Paul aka Cop and sexy joan aka kitten....
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

Registered User singlecruiser70's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Hey..... that would be me..... Dick..... if there is an age limit i think i just may be somewhere around 90 or so. Just my opinion. Tropicdream.....check out my recient trip report on Hedo2 My age????? feel like late 40s but by 72 year old body wont keep up with my mind.
    It all started when God created the big bang 13.81 Billion years ago.

......SLS as Singlecruiser

Hedo III 11-17 Apr 2010.....Hedo II 9-16 Apr 2011.....Hedo II 19-27 Nov 2011
    Hedo II 7-15 Apr 2012.....Hedo II 17-25 Nov 2012.....Hedo II 6-14 Apr 2013
    Hedo II 23-2 NovDec 2013.....Hedo II 12-20 Apr 2014..... Hedo II 12-20 July 2014
    Hedo II 9-16 Apr 2016....

No age limits. When I was at Hedo III last year there was a couple there in their 80's (I would guess). She had to use a cne to get around and had a hard time getting around even with a cane. They were on the nude side for several hours enjoying the sun and no one seemed to care. We are in our early 30's and it's not like we "checked" them out, but we weren't grossed out by them either. We actually made the comment that it would be awesome when we were their age to still be going (but I guess not now with them closing, lol). Go and have fun!!!

P.S. I respect you for asking though, you just never know sometimes
    LUSH - Ladies Untamed Sexy Hedonistic - April 16-23, 2022

Click here to book your April trip!!!

People have already said it- age at hedo does not seem to be a factor at hedo. Most of the time I could not tell you how old people are as the ones we hang out with always seem to act like teenagers. I would say that your willingness to be open minded, social, and just cut loose is all that matters. The age range in our group runs from early 20's to 60's and the lunatic factor is about the same across the board. Pick a time, go, jump in, and party your asses off. You won't regret it.
    Nick (and the agelsess Kitty)tm
    Nick and Kitty
    Desire Pearl- September 9-17, 2015

H3 July 2004/2005/2006 August 2007/2008/2009/2010
    H2 July 2007 July/August 2011 July/August 2012
    Temptation Cancun July 2013
    NickandKitty on Facebook

This last trip I know for a fact that I was there in my late 50s and I plan on going till I need a wheel chair and it breaks down on me more then once a week. Last year we talked with two cpl's in the 70's age range and one man with his wheelaround got the idea about the nude side real quick. Kinda cute seeing a nude older man wheeling around and being polite to every one.

So, my take, the 20 somethings seem to have issues, the rest of us are all for everyone joining the party.

Tropic dream no there is not an age/point where your presence at such a place is just not pleasant for the other guests. It varies from week to week but my best guess is that you be a little older than average. I'd guess that the average at age at Hedo II now that hedo III has closed and some younger (30ish) couples have moved over to hedo II, would be around 40 to45 with many in there 50's and many in their 30's. I would also guess that there are more couples in their 60's than 20's. Certain weeks the average age goes up or down. If you would be more comfortable with an older crowd pick a week when the Bubbly Bears are at Hedo. They are an older group with many in their 60's, but don't let their age fool you. They party hard!!

Quote Originally Posted by HedoIIIlover View Post
    So, my take, the 20 somethings seem to have issues, the rest of us are all for everyone joining the party.
    Why would you think that the 20 somethings have a problem with it?
    LUSH - Ladies Untamed Sexy Hedonistic - April 16-23, 2022

Click here to book your April trip!!!

Quote Originally Posted by mac_r_a View Post
    Why would you think that the 20 somethings have a problem with it?
    Granted there are some old souls that are in their 20's but when you're 20 something you are not as mature and a little more self absorbed and not as comfortable in their own skin.....which I think is why the age range is what it is at Hedo. We are both in our late 40's and doubt I would have been totally 'ready' to enjoy the Hedo experience had we started going much sooner than we did
    H2 - June 21-26, 2011
    H3 - June 12-17, 2010
    H3 - Oct 2009
    H3 - Mar 2007

Some of my favorite hedo'ites are your age. 1 guy runs circles around the 'youngins', myself included. He never has a problem getting laid.

Being nice, outgoing, well-groomed, and having a positive attitude are WAY more important than how old you are on paper. Go to Hedo, have a blast!!

Quote Originally Posted by mac_r_a View Post
    No age limits. When I was at Hedo III last year there was a couple there in their 80's (I would guess). She had to use a cne to get around and had a hard time getting around even with a cane. They were on the nude side for several hours enjoying the sun and no one seemed to care. We are in our early 30's and it's not like we "checked" them out, but we weren't grossed out by them either. We actually made the comment that it would be awesome when we were their age to still be going (but I guess not now with them closing, lol). Go and have fun!!!

P.S. I respect you for asking though, you just never know sometimes
    What do you mean closing??

Mac was referring to H3- which has closed... or, rebranded or whatever.
    Nick (and the informative Kitty)tm
    Nick and Kitty
    Desire Pearl- September 9-17, 2015

H3 July 2004/2005/2006 August 2007/2008/2009/2010
    H2 July 2007 July/August 2011 July/August 2012
    Temptation Cancun July 2013
    NickandKitty on Facebook

oh, phew!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast