Thread: Bi firendly Resorts?

Bi firendly Resorts?

We completly understand that it's only 2011 and being a bisexual male (let alone a married bisexual man) is still VERY VERY TABOO. But surely there is a resort or good place for a completly bisexual couple to go and have a swinging good time. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

PS I've heard that Desires in Mexico may be promising?

We belong to SLS (swinglifestyle) website here on LI. We are not in your situation (ie hubby is straight) but I've noticed they have a group on there that caters to planning events for bi-couples where both the male and female are bi. That's the only place I've ever seen it mentioned. Saw nothing of that in public at Hedo, and have friends that went to Desire and didn't mention that aspect - although who knows what is going on behind closed doors. You'd be best off trying to find a bi/bi group in your area somehow, and they would probably have suggestions on vaca spots. Good luck!

Having only been to Hedo on those kind of vacations I will tell you that I have never seen M/M activity go on out in the open. Not to say it does not happen in private I am sure it does- but if you are looking for a resort where that is a public thing H2 is not for you.
    Good luck with your search.
    Nick (and the curvy Kitty)tm
    Nick and Kitty
    Desire Pearl- September 9-17, 2015

H3 July 2004/2005/2006 August 2007/2008/2009/2010
    H2 July 2007 July/August 2011 July/August 2012
    Temptation Cancun July 2013
    NickandKitty on Facebook

I will go further to say that even when we've seen gay male couples at H2 (which isn't often), I've never seen anything in public, not even kissing. I've certainly been propositioned by a bi-male in the past, but I agree that H2 is not the haven for that kind of activity.
    H2 Trip #10: June 14-30, 2014

Is male bisexuality encouraged at H2? No. Is it discouraged at H2? No. I can't say that I know if any one resort would promote an alternate lifestyle more than another, but H2 is what you want it to be. Like you said, male bisexuality is not yet accepted the way girl on girl is, but don't not go to HEDO because it's not the norm there. You might get rejected, but who knows. Who are Hedonites to judge anyones preferences.

I think he already knew that about hedo, but was asking if anyone knew of any resorts where is WAS more accepted. Sorry I can't help!!

Sorry but I've stayed at Hedo, Desire, Caliente, and Sea Mountain and none of them are bi male friendly.

I know this is an old thread, but I would venture that, even since it was posted five years ago, things have started to change. While you won't see much male bisexuality at Hedo, I have seen a few gay couples and a transgender couple being openly physical on the beach, and we've talked to men who admit that they'd be open to it back in the room. I've also heard from a fellow blogger that he's had bi experiences at Desire in the last couple of years.

We recently wrote an article about this called "The Swinging World has a Bi(g) Problem" on our site themonogamishmarriage.com. Check it out and see if you agree with our observations.
    Check out our blog at www.themonogamishmarriage.com
    or follow us on Facebook under Monogamish Marriage
    or Twitter under Monogamish1

The problem is that Jamaica still has "buggery" laws on the books, and does still use them. The wording of the law even goes so fat as to state "in public or private" - leaving no place that is safe if they make an accusation. This is more than likely why H3 was more bi friendly than H2.

Quote Originally Posted by MOBiPolyCpl View Post
    The problem is that Jamaica still has "buggery" laws on the books, and does still use them. The wording of the law even goes so fat as to state "in public or private" - leaving no place that is safe if they make an accusation. This is more than likely why H3 was more bi friendly than H2.
    Why do you say that H3 was more bi friendly? It isn't like the laws were different on different parts of the island.
    Joe & Ellen
    Desire Pearl - April 18-26, 2023
    Hedonism II - July 18-26, 2023
    Desire Pearl - September 5-13. 2023
    Nile Lifestyle Cruise - January 26 - February 8, 2024

AFF & Kasidie- Empty_Nesters
    SLS - CT_empty_nesters
    SDC - emptynesters1
    http://www.sdc.com?ref=9857

Most US states still have antiquated laws still on the books. Don't sweat the small stuff...
    Hedo May 2015
    Hedo May 21-27 2016
    Hedo December 8-12 2016

Hedo February 16-21 2018
    Hedo May 19-25 2018
    Hedo May 13-18 2019
    Hedo October 21-26 2019

Hi I am new here registered to talk about this post. I know its like three years old, however me and my wife would love to know if there is anymore information on a bi male friendly couples resort. I am in the process of planning our vacation for Aug of 2018.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodab510 View Post
    We completly understand that it's only 2011 and being a bisexual male (let alone a married bisexual man) is still VERY VERY TABOO. But surely there is a resort or good place for a completly bisexual couple to go and have a swinging good time. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

PS I've heard that Desires in Mexico may be promising?
    From time to time, Hedo has a week that is heavily occupied with clearly gay guys. I'm sure a bi-male would feel comfortable at that time. Of course there are also regular straight couples at the same time. At other times openly gay guys tend to be particularly discrete. Even on this site, a number of very swinging couples have expressed their lack of comfort in gay-male activity.

Suggestion: discretion.

PNK
    Hedo May 1 - May 8, 2018

Quote Originally Posted by casper1tn View Post
    Hi I am new here registered to talk about this post. I know its like three years old, however me and my wife would love to know if there is anymore information on a bi male friendly couples resort. I am in the process of planning our vacation for Aug of 2018.
    You might want to look into Cap d Agde in France. August would be the perfect time for a vacation there. I can't specifically say if you'll have more opportunity for bi male fun not having ever looked into it but Europeans in general have much more liberal attitudes and tolerance of different lifestyles and fetishes. Anything and everything goes on at Cap d Agde.

We saw some bi male oral action on the nude beach one afternoon, but that's it in the 5 days that we spent this Jan at hedo