Thread: Nakationers

Nakationers

We are working on group rates for a group to HedoII
    First week of October, 2011
    Who's interested?

I'm interested - single male, 41 in Toronto.

We'll be there, but there hasn't been much interest showing for a group :-(

Not that many "newbies" on here, most people on here don't go with groups, or already have a favourite group(s) that they go with year after year.

That said always room for new groups. What's different about your group and what are you offering?

I took the time to check out your website, but I did not see any specific information there about a first week of October trip?

Are any of your previous group members here that would vouch for you?

Again, always glad to see people trying to offer us more opportunities/choices but please let us know more about what you are offering for the first week of October.

We are trying to put together a group, I've spoken to SuperClubs, but minimally need 10 rooms before they will give us a special rate :-) At the present time, its mostly friends who are interested as they know that we travel to Hedo a few times a year (4 times last year, twice already this year and again in October for sure)
    At this point, we are just trying to see what interest is available before we can try further ... and keep trying ...

We are looking at going sometime in 2012 just not when yet. I just had to get emergency custody of my kids so I'm in limbo at the moment but man I need a VACATION! Haven't had one in 5 years and I'm way over due!

5 years is definetly waaaay overdue
    Cop..
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

There is a combined group that attends either the first or second week of October, the group names are: "international Delights" and "OctoberFest." Both groups are great people and VERY friendly. It's a great time of year to go!!!