Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Roll Call June 2 - 12

Quote Originally Posted by paulnjudi View Post
    Futuristic - could all just go naked and hope that in the future the whole world adopts the hedo philosophy! - bit chilly in England in winter though
    Same here in Chicago....a bit too nippley for nudity year round!

Quote Originally Posted by tandbinpa View Post
    We will be there from the 4th to the 11th. But you already knew that. Looking forward to seeing you two again, and Beth will be packing extra matching bras for her and you!!! Can't wait for the time away and meeting some new friends.
    We need to clarify your post for all the others! So Beth will be packing extra matching bra's for her and Bongo right? I'm glad you both can accept my hubby's alterego (ha ha ha). He looked great in your bra Beth! Now you know he's gonna kill me when he see's this post! ha ha ha ha ha ..... so wish I had pic's of that night!

The white thigh highs and the pink wig were just the icing on the cake! Okay my stomach is hurting from the laughter!

We do have witnesses tho! LL shockers were there that night! and they are gonna be at H2 with us!
    Last edited by BongoCocoa; 05-01-2011 at 05:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by LLSHOCKERS View Post
    Got something silly in mind for Futuristic now! We might take rockstar night off, but who knows. 29 days till we get on the plane and 30 days till we are sipping away on cold beverages at the nude pool!
    Has my husband cured you of your white thigh high obsession? Do you remember him wearing them on stage? Or is it something you've managed to block from your memory?

Quote Originally Posted by paulnjudi View Post
    This time in 28 days we will be there!!! getting so excited -wellcome toddshel - I am sure you will have a blast - will be waiting at the nude pool with a warm wellcome to put you at your ease - we arrive the day before you

Thanks guys! It might take a day or two to get to that side of the resort, wife is not to sure about taking it all off. She does not have a problem with the top just the bottems. She will have to work up to that, but still looking at having a good time.

Quote Originally Posted by toddshel1 View Post

Thanks guys! It might take a day or two to get to that side of the resort, wife is not to sure about taking it all off. She does not have a problem with the top just the bottems. She will have to work up to that, but still looking at having a good time.
    If it is any reassurance I was nervous about getting naked the first time - but when we arrived we had to go to the nude side to get something to eat we had been travelling for around 18 hrs by then - we met a couple that we had been talking to on the bus and she ordered us to drink a lemon drop shot (well several probably) and get our clothes off! as I always do as I am told that was it! we were naked and in the pool within the first 10 min of being at Hedo - there was no looking back after that! - Now it is really easy to get naked - just not quite so easy to put clothes back on!

Quote Originally Posted by BongoCocoa View Post
    Has my husband cured you of your white thigh high obsession? Do you remember him wearing them on stage? Or is it something you've managed to block from your memory?
    Well I did have it blocked till you brought it up! LOL Good times!
    http://www.adulttravelforum.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=16580&dateline=127655  1277
    March 2014 (we plan ahead)
    H2 Oct 2012
    H2 March 2012
    H2 June 2011
    H3 June 2010
    H3 March 2005
    H3 June 2005
    H2 March 2002

Quote Originally Posted by toddshel1 View Post

You arrive one day prior to us so by the time we get there we should see you on the nude side never looking back!
    http://www.adulttravelforum.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=16580&dateline=127655  1277
    March 2014 (we plan ahead)
    H2 Oct 2012
    H2 March 2012
    H2 June 2011
    H3 June 2010
    H3 March 2005
    H3 June 2005
    H2 March 2002

We'll be there May 30th to June 10th. We've been there a few times before....

Quote Originally Posted by ForeverLove View Post
    We'll be there May 30th to June 10th. We've been there a few times before....
    Look forward to meeting you both!

Can't wait to meet everyone, 34 more days... Is it us, or is June just not getting here quick enough?

LOL... Was just reading some things posted, seems like Bongo and Cocoa are the partiers, can't wait... Aa for the theme nights we figured we would go to Toga, School girl/boy, PJ and I believe she said one more. What should the men wear/not wear to those nights?

Quote Originally Posted by ky-hedo View Post
    LOL... Was just reading some things posted, seems like Bongo and Cocoa are the partiers, can't wait... Aa for the theme nights we figured we would go to Toga, School girl/boy, PJ and I believe she said one more. What should the men wear/not wear to those nights?
    small correction....BONGO is the partier!

Quote Originally Posted by ky-hedo View Post
    Men wear Toga on toga night. The resort hands out sheets and gives some demo's on how to tie and wear! (or you can bring your own...like my trojan man does) You'll get it when you see his digs. School boy.....be creative....I've seen some dress like geeks with pocket protectors and I've seen some dress like crossing guards...(wearing a thong). PJ night....my hubby wears silk boxers or his sexy tight briefs. We've been at the resort when there was high participation and very low participation. I personally think it's fun to see more participate....however it's just too much work on some nights! Fetish night is fun too! You can really get away with absolutly anything. Just have FUN!

Cocoa

Okay... maybe I have been known to get a little wild here and there (see above post where I was MADE to dress like my Cocoa - not that there is anything wrong with that)... But it is usually encouraged by my peers!

If you are looking to be a partner-in-crime, please come on over and hang with us. It won't take too much to get me going!

BONGO

PS: Bring 2 sex-on-the-beaches with you!!!
    Last edited by BongoCocoa; 05-04-2011 at 07:05 PM.

Sex on the beach.....He's referring to a Hedo drink!

Cocoa

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast