Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Just curious ???

In our case the chance of getting fired outright is extremely slim, but as "office politics" are a harsh reality in the corporate world, it's much better (easier) to avoid the whole question than try to convince each and every person that what we do is "OK". Sure, you could sell some people on the concept, but others would be unreachable. And in the end, why expend the effort? What do you gain from letting the cat out of the bag to anybody at work? The "risk/reward" ratio is extremely unfavorable.
    Mikey and Diane

Registered User caughtyoulookin's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by THE2OFUS6062 View Post
    We are going to Hedo on Sat first timers and no one knows I think they are guessing keep asking were we are staying and I say Breezes, but I was wondering what contact number do I give out ?
    Set up International usage with your cell carrier before you go. Cell phones work in Negril, but the roaming is expensive. Ask for calls only if it is a bona-fide immergency. Incidental calls can be cut short by telling peeps you are out of the country for the next X days and can't use expensive airtime right now.
    I'm not as good as I once was, but I'm as good once as I ever was.

Blog Entries
    My mother inlaw is sickend by us going in august. Only thing is my wife and I dont care what she thinks we r going to have fun.

We are going on our virgin trip at Christmas.
    Luckily we own our own company so we have no one to answer to... and because it's oilpatch related all the people my hubby tells think he's some sort of god.
    We don't really care who knows, our families know - actually we will be second generation hedoers. Hubby's mom and dad went 12 times.
    If someone asks what it's all about we usually just say - no tan lines! We let them fill in the rest.
    Hedo II - Dec 22/14 - Jan 5/15 with the BBB
    Hedo II - Dec 23/13 - Jan 6/14 with the BBB
    Hedo II - Dec 21/12 - Jan 2/13 with the BBB
    Hedo II Dates Dec 23/11 - Jan 7/12 - First Time!!!

We tell everyone we are going Alice is a teacher and its no biggie. Family friends you name it our plates say HEDO II
    Alice & Lewis

Hedo July 9-July 19-2014 with the Fluffernutters
    Hedo Dec 22-29-2012 with the Fluffernutters

Husband is military and revealing our vacation choice/lifestyle choice would result in an NJP (nonjudicial punishment) at the very least. Others that he knows have been exposed as "swingers" and been NJP, so it is not just speculation. Hence the blocked out faces and his leave papers have the address of Breezes on them. The people I work for would not be happy either, I'm sure and would be concerned about their image being tarnished by such deviant behavior. So they think we go to Breezes as well. I even go so far as to swipe pics of Breezes off tripadvisor to put on facebook. Our kids are grown, and my daughter knows where we are for real in case of emergency. So we stay secret with our choices, and I think it is part of the fun anyway.
    [

It would be disastrous to our lives in our careers and our family lives. It sucks but it is true. I put my face on my profile however... Maybe deep down I just want it out there...

Registered User singlecruiser70's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    After i retired from a large company that would have cared, I now have the freedom to do as i want and the neighbors just want to know more about Hedo. Some just want to know an outline of my experiences but some others want to know the absolute details, like what did you do in the hot tub at midnight, and with how many girls, were they married.......etc. etc. So, I guess the world is made up of all kinds of personalities. I try to talk to everyone just to make conversation and play games and have all the Red Stripe I can tolerate. I just hate the waiting until I can get back to Hedo.......... Dick Singlecruiser
    It all started when God created the big bang 13.81 Billion years ago.

......SLS as Singlecruiser

Hedo III 11-17 Apr 2010.....Hedo II 9-16 Apr 2011.....Hedo II 19-27 Nov 2011
    Hedo II 7-15 Apr 2012.....Hedo II 17-25 Nov 2012.....Hedo II 6-14 Apr 2013
    Hedo II 23-2 NovDec 2013.....Hedo II 12-20 Apr 2014..... Hedo II 12-20 July 2014
    Hedo II 9-16 Apr 2016....

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123