Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Just curious ???

Registered User cnjcpl4whatever's Avatar

Just curious ???

I posted this on Dennys board also. In our case some people know we go to Hedo and some people don't, but recently I more than my wife really don't care who know we go to Hedo. The way I happen to look at it is, its a Resort that comes along with a reputation. I would just find it hard to believe that people would loose there jobs or family members because of a "RESORT". This should be an interesting thread and really looking forward to the responses.
    RESPECT EVERYTIME
    ALL THE TIME,
    JOHN & TERRY
    April 17th to 29rd 2023 Trip 18

Loose our jobs, no.

Immediately be labled a "swinger" (and therefore a "fringe" personality) - yes. In a conservative company, this will cast you in the light of a security risk and will certainly affect opinions of managment when deciding on promotions.

Not a huge deal to be "outed", but you are not going to see us (willingly) on YouTube at Hedo either.
    Mikey and Diane

My family knows we go there. The first time we went my mother thought it was terrible that I would let another man paint my wifes breasts during the body painting on the nude beach. Which I figured was normal for a 60 year old Italian mother to say.The following year we decided to go for 21 days instead of the 7 days as we did the first time. Now she went around bragging that her son is going to Jamaica for 3 weeks and the place has a nude beach. meanwhile one of my sisters says she would love to go there. So you never know what a family member is going to say.
    First trip to Hedo II.....1986
    First couple tossed out of the Grand Lideo..opening week

Some places, especially police department's have morality clauses. And yes ppl can lose their jobs. I am lucky that my department does not have it. So everyone knows we go there, lol.
    Paul aka Cop....
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

People hear where you are going and they automatically think the worst....

I go to a resort in Cancun called Temptation every year. I quit telling people where I am going because they freak out when they look it up on the internet and assume the worst. I told my family my 2nd trip and my mom immediately called me and asked me if I knew what kind of resort it was. I told her yes....a place to relax and have fun. She said NO, they play dirty games and people are 1/2 naked there.

I couldn't imagine telling my family I was going to Hedo. They would probably think I was a sex addict that needed help.

Hedo has the wrong image! You really don't know what it's all about until you go.

And YES, I would be terminated from my job if word got out that I was at Hedo. I would be told that parents don't want people like me teaching their children.

Blog Entries
    We get a mixed response at first!!! I won't hide it but if you ask I will tell!! Most and I mean 75% or more come over later and ask questions.
    Like the people on the Sandals boat!! They are I wish I could!!! I've been told "I wish my wife or I wish my husband" would go!!
    I think most people are worried what other people will think!!!! I don't really care!!! Life is to short to worry about it!!!!
    Next Trip July 25th 2015 - August 1st 2015!
    Hedo II July 26th 2014 - August 8th 2014 The Happy Bastards Returned!
    Hedo II July 30th - August 13th 2011 The Happy Bastards Returned!
    Hedo II August 2010 The Happy Bastards Returned!
    Hedo II August 2009 The Happy Bastards 1st Reunion!
    February 2009 "The Happy Bastards" was formed!
    Hedo II August 2008 Virgin Trip
    FaceBook: "Bigdog1960"
    Happy Bastards!
    Grinnin and Barin It since 2009!!!

I am a sex addict and need LOTS of help. Send all your women over or I might just explode.
    Actually if the women come over I will definetly explode.
    Im fucked, oh wait, thats a good thing too right.
    Geez, what am I going to do.
    Paul aka Cop....
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

I live in an area that is surrounded by heavily rural/conservative people. Some of the people who we told now see me in a whole different light. Not so much bad, but different.
    Many people can actually get fired for going there if there job entales working with kids or a very conservative company. Some people could have their professional reputation damaged if this information got out.

I wouldn't / couldn't discuss this stuff with my family, especially my kids. my brother in-law figured it out, kinda on accident, he had been there before, but I didn't think new wife would be too thrilled. I definitely wouldn't discuss whatever antics going on with family members. To me, it's like going into details about what we do behind closed doors. I'm not a prude by any stretch of the imagination, I just don't think discussing my personal sex life with my kids. I know I wouldn't want to know about my parent's sex life, why would I over share with my kids/parents? Though after 7 years of "oh, we're going to negril...again..." response with our close neighbors has got them thinking somethings up! The first year I told them Chris was surprising me. The 2nd year, we told them we were doing the "super surprise", because it was less expensive.... then it was baen it was "just some out of the way place" Then chris and I got our story conflicting. It's going to be an eventual clusterfuck!

Husband's parents, their head would explode, gramma's heart would shatter and his brother would probably be a bit jealous and confused, and then denial, thinking we were just pulling a prank with him.

Everyone and anyone knows we go. We have no problems with our jobs, I am a paralegal (stay at home mom right now) and hubby is an ironworker. So for his job he is actually looked at like God sometimes, lol. I have had a few issues with my parents and my husbands grandmother and a cousin of mine, but besides for that most family and friends don't seem to care. A lot of people think it is awesome!!!! We are an open book
    LUSH - Ladies Untamed Sexy Hedonistic - April 16-23, 2022

Click here to book your April trip!!!

Same here, we tell people where we are going. They ask about what goes on and we just smile, never admit or deny anything.

Ya, people kept asking what we find so interesting in Cancun or Palm Springs (Sea Mountain Inn). So one time we pretended to be going somewhere else, and that blew up in our face when they found out we went back to "Cancun" again. Jamaica is a new place for us so it's all good (for now).

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _______________
    Bliss Cruise November, 2017

Sharon and Jerry

I would not be worried about the job thing because getting fired for where I am vacationing on my own time would make me just have to file a lawsuit. Unless I am stealing company money to pay for my dirty bananas or my trip I figure it is nobodys business but mine! I guess I would probably be more concerned with being labeled as something that I am not. I say this not necessarily because I care what another adult thinks of me but we do have children and I wouldn't want to be put in the position of explaining to the younger ones. My oldest son actually figured it out after my husband left something open on his computer and he thought it was a riot. When I told him I did my first body shot he laughed his ass off and asked me if it was off a guy or a girl...of course I was shocked that he asked and never did answer him but the fact that he thought to ask was really funny. He was actually a bit impressed that we were such party animals staying up till all hours...guess we aren't such dinosaurs after all.

Family is aware of where we go, wife's work is a bit more liberal and most of them know. My work..they know I go to JA..the end.

Ivy and Rick
    "AWOL 2016, Let's Get Together"
    www.awoltravelgroup.com

Next Trip: Hedo II, 7/23 to 7/30, 2016

Family and friends all know we vacation at a nude beach in Jamaica and the majority know we go to Hedo but my 85 year old grandpa, just doesn't need ALL the details---LOL

99% wish they could release their inhibitions and go but until that time comes, they like to live vicariously through us! Being a domestic goddess, only have to answer to the hubby and he likes it that I am easy -don't think husband would hide it from coworkers but neither does he broadcast it...is pretty private person in general.
    Kiki

Jon's Fluffernutters July 11-20, 2014
    Jon's Fluffernutters July 2013
    Jon's Fluffernutters July 2011
    Jon's Fluffernutters Feb 2010
    Jon's Fluffernutters Feb 2009
    Jon's Fluffernutters Feb 2008

Unfortunately some of our friends, and definitely our employers, would not take kindly to knowing we go to Hedo, and this coming July will be our 5th trip since 2004, so they must think we really love the country, which we do! We just tell most folks we're going to a resort in Negril and leave it at that.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast