Thread: Online Store for PPE?

Online Store for PPE?

Any recommendations for a good, reliable online store for some personal protective equipment?? (ie: condoms and dental dams <---yeah, I know... paranoia runs deep...)

Quote Originally Posted by phillygirl22 View Post
    Any recommendations for a good, reliable online store for some personal protective equipment?? (ie: condoms and dental dams <---yeah, I know... paranoia runs deep...)
    I use Condom Country. You earn rewards with every purchase that you use towards your next purchase.
    Joe & Ellen
    Desire Pearl - April 18-26, 2023
    Hedonism II - July 18-26, 2023
    Desire Pearl - September 5-13. 2023
    Nile Lifestyle Cruise - January 26 - February 8, 2024

AFF & Kasidie- Empty_Nesters
    SLS - CT_empty_nesters
    SDC - emptynesters1
    http://www.sdc.com?ref=9857

Thanks! I will google it.
    Just don't want to buy from someone that sells old, or worse!, ones!

I'm fixed, and I find that making sure I am inside my wife at all times provides optimum protection. We were actually a little shocked by the apparent lack of condom use by some of the folks that clearly were not fooling around with their spouse.

I know! I was really taken back after my first trip as well. For a bunch of people who love sex, you think they'd want to live longer to enjoy it!

I like to go prepared, and won't mind if the whole kit-n-kaboodle goes to the next set of guests

I remember one year whiel we were there at the beginning of a MAJOR swinger's group, this woman would get extremely upset if she got water in her eye. We had water guns, but the stream was no where near her eye. or even head. I was actually threatened with bodily harm.
    "I don't want CUNJUCTIVITIS!" (I capitalize it to just really show how absurd it is)

If it wasn't for the threat, I honestly would have died laughing. I save that for later. Seriously, you're hear to suck and fuck anything and everything, and you're worried about pink eye?
    are you kidding me?!

That said, paranoia can never run too deep down there! both down theres!

Wow! OK, even I'm not that bad...

And just to clarify, not all swingers "fuck and suck anything and everything."
    I think I have read enough of your posts to know you didn't mean how that sounded --
    but just had to say it.

Ok, I should say *she* was there to obviously do that from what we witnessed later, many others there were, also.
    I know not all swingers are like that, But very few in that specific group would talk to us after finding out we weren't swingers. A few were even quite condescending.
    and to threaten me with bodily harm (that seriously happened, and it wasn't her husband, either!) is just ridiculous. Many wouldn't even let me stand at the bar to get a drink! they were elbow to elbow and not letting anyone in to just get a drink. One couple, our hotel neighbors who were sad to find out we weren't swingers, came up to us in the pool and said "If we're too loud at night, just bang on the wall and we'll quiet down" They were as quiet as a church mouse! It just sounded....weird. I died laughing on that one a bit later as well.

I definitely believe not all swingers are like that, we know a few that are there when we are, just that specific -group-, not the lifestyle, that left a sour taste. It was one of those serious "WTF??" moments we've had at hedo.
    My "WTF?!?!" moment last year?
    (my 2nd for that trip) PJ night was winding down, I had borrowed a shirt from a guy who wanted me to go "risky business" and he was leaving so I gave it back. So I was naked. I went into the disco bar to refresh my drink and an EC was there and we were joking, and then she had to leave. And there I was, all alone. With two vinnies and a wally. The wally really expected I'd dance with him even though he pissed us off a lot the night before. There I was, naked, alone..and having to chose between 2 vinnies and a wally. I borrowed the vinnie's shirt, danced with them...and they were actually very protective of me! I couldn't leave because my husband was outside somewhere and I knew the wally would follow..finally he came to get me, thank god.

**And to add my two cents..I'd be a bit wary of ordering condoms on-line. I'd kinda like some reassurance that the boxes aren't kinda creepy looking and are stored properly!
    Last edited by magjoy; 04-21-2011 at 12:35 PM.

Registered User Dave_Houston_TX's Avatar
    Condoms are a must.

Believe it or not, we got condoms on Amazon.com. We got a huge box, they were not old and they have been put to good use.
    **EX** Hosts of the Nood Brood (we are out of the hosting game now)

www.noodbrood.com

We still highly recommend Nood Brood though, lots of wonderful friends!

Can I ask why the need to order online? I have found walmart or target has a decent selection. Not trying to judge just curious to what I am missing.