Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Casual Clothes for the Guys???

Casual Clothes for the Guys???

Hey Gents...our dates are Apr 25 to May 2 and we've started to pack a few things. Just wondering how much casual clothes a guy should take, i.e. collared shirts, khakis, and shoes? Normally I'd pack a few shirts, a couple pair of pants, and a pair of shoes as most resorts require this in the restaurants and during the evening entertainment. This is our first Hedo trip so not sure if it's needed or not. How much of this do you usually pack, guys? Appreciate any advice! K&J

Depends on theme nights your are participating. As a general room, you can't show any naughty bits at the buffet, Martino's or Monusan's. If you eat the the nude grill obviously you can there. I brought about 3 pairs of shorts, two collared shirts and a couple T-Shirts for a seven day stay banking on that I would eat at buffet every night but two. We like to go to Martino's and Monusan's at least once.

My fashionista (fashionisto?) husband is having quite the issue with this right now. He doesn't really dress for the theme nights, but, like me, prefers to have some "options." An outfit (shorts/shirt) for breakfast, something a little dressier for dinner, and some gym clothes. He (like me) doesn't like to repeat outfits and wants to have at least a fresh shirt/shorts each day. He's stressing out a little, cause we leave in 2 hrs, Spirit Airlines only allows 40lbs in checked bags, and he is almost 10lbs over the limit!
    "Are you feeling Hedo's Mojo yet?"

Hedonism II, April 21-28 2012

mo@hedomojo.com

a couple pairs of shorts and I bring 2 shirts We dress for every theme night. and I only wear my birkenstocks
    I would rather have a full bottle in front of me,
    than a full frontal lobatomy!!!
    H 2 7/26-8/2

Shorts, t-shirts, and flip flops. That's pretty much all I pack for casual clothes. These will get you into the 'nice' restaurants as well. I like my linen shorts and silk tees as they seem to go well with hot and humid. I do like to have enough to have a fresh set each day. I also took a pair of light gym shorts and that is what I wore down and back from the nude areas. Although by the end of the week, I just slung my towel over my shoulder and stayed naked!
    We love Hedonism II

Hubby usually takes a couple of different dress shorts and different shirts for each night. The first year we went down we WAY overpacked and of course, we were better prepared second time around. Brought pants the first time and never used them.
    Bliss Cruise Mar. 20th - 25th, 2017
    Hedo - July 22nd - 28th, 2017

Blog Entries
    I have trouble when it come to packing pants!!! Just doesn't seem right to put them on at Hedo!!! lmao
    Don't think I've packed them yet!! Been 4 years in a row!!!
    I see men wearing them and I think to myself " you must be sweating your balls off in those pants!!!!
    You wear them at work all year long and on vacation don't think so!!!
    Butt that's just me!!!
    Next Trip July 25th 2015 - August 1st 2015!
    Hedo II July 26th 2014 - August 8th 2014 The Happy Bastards Returned!
    Hedo II July 30th - August 13th 2011 The Happy Bastards Returned!
    Hedo II August 2010 The Happy Bastards Returned!
    Hedo II August 2009 The Happy Bastards 1st Reunion!
    February 2009 "The Happy Bastards" was formed!
    Hedo II August 2008 Virgin Trip
    FaceBook: "Bigdog1960"
    Happy Bastards!
    Grinnin and Barin It since 2009!!!

I am taking cargo shorts, nice dress shirts, wife beaters and t-shirts

I dont plan on dressing UP to eator whatever. I am looking for comfort.

5 days
    Hedo II April 20th- 27th 2011 virgin trip
    Hedo II April 22 - 28 2012 With Hedo Mojo
    Hedo II April 12 - 19 2014

Moe is not a happy camper, but he got it to 40 lbs, and we're headed to the airport!
    "Are you feeling Hedo's Mojo yet?"

Hedonism II, April 21-28 2012

mo@hedomojo.com

Quote Originally Posted by Monieb View Post
    Moe is not a happy camper, but he got it to 40 lbs, and we're headed to the airport!
    Tell him all is GTG i have more yager coming and a little gift from Ga coming. Cant wait to meey yall. Safe flight and see you on wed
    Hedo II April 20th- 27th 2011 virgin trip
    Hedo II April 22 - 28 2012 With Hedo Mojo
    Hedo II April 12 - 19 2014

Blog Entries
    It gets hot a sweaty there so I bring enough fresh clothes so that I might not have to stay in the same sweaty shorts and tees all week.

I'm the biggest nude in the place, but I do have to put on clothes for an hour here and there to eat, work out, walk the beach. I bring one decent pair of dress shorts, two nylon work out type shorts, I like to wear those to the nude beach once or twice a week so I can get yelled at to take them off, after insincerely refusing usually some nice lady will pull em (tear em) off me, too much fun, I digress. 5-6 wife beaters as they are small and pack well, a bathing suit, to wear waterskiing or beach walking, and four button down shirts for restaurants, group parties and such. I bring one pair of underware and socks for the ride home, the undies and socks I wear down get tossed to make room for the stuff I pick up along the way. I bring my own beach towel then I always have at least one I can hold on to.

Last year I had a beautiful pair of long white Calvin Klien pants, somehow they found themselves around my ankles in the main diningroom on my way to get a drink, next morning they were covered in purple muthafuckers, woo woo's, and many different colors.............maybe long pants aren't such a good idea

Cheers
    The Spirit of Hedo Lives Within Me

H2 April 22th -30th 2022 thirteenth trip with the Bunch

The guests, the atmosphere and the freedom really can't be beat

We brought a couple pairs of nice shorts and a couple of nice shirts, his tanks tops and several pairs of boxers. He mostly wore boxers around in the evening (and sometimes a tank tops with it). Boxers were awesome for Hedo!!!!
    LUSH - Ladies Untamed Sexy Hedonistic - April 16-23, 2022

Click here to book your April trip!!!

Blog Entries
    well mike brought one pair of shorts for the whole week lol so hope he doesnt get them dirty,, he does have plenty of sarongs,, figure we will just thro that on and be covered.. the shorts and tee is for the restaurant... tminus ONE day tillwe leave and 2 till we arrive

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Monieb View Post
    Have fun see u there soon

I maybe the un norm for guys going to Hedo as far as dressing goes. When we first started going my wife would wear the sexy, see thru outfits and I would wear a t shirt and cut offs at night. Then I realised that if she is going to go to all that work I could at least dress a little nicer. Now I wear nice dress pants, nice dress shits and a nice pair of shoes. If the women are going to dress nice to impress then why cant the guys. Since we have been going in Feb and Dec it is cooler than the other times of the year so it isn't a problem dressing that way.
    First trip to Hedo II.....1986
    First couple tossed out of the Grand Lideo..opening week

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast