Thread: is caliente as good as hedo

is caliente as good as hedo

hi guys would like to know if it is worth taking a flight to caliente tampa and spending about 5 days there?how is it compared to hedo and the other caliente.thanks.

Registered User The Travel Slut's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Caliente Tampa and Hedo really cannot be compared IMHO. I've been to both 5+ times. Between the setting (inland vs beach), prices (al a carte/no outside alcohol vs. all-inclusive), service (self-explanatory), entertainment (weekends vs. daily/nightly), transfers (drive in self vs. bus in complimentary), and guests (families vs. adults-only).

I like both and do both but for different reasons.

thanks for the reply.how is pradise lakes compared to hedo?thanks.

Blog Entries
    I would say the same although Paradise has some awesome special event parties that are memorable. But basically it is an older version of Caliente.

Both places have great people and staff and you can have a great time but Hedo still rules because there are basically no rules....(within reason) and the costs are prepaid.

thanks!so if i have to choose between pradasise lakes and caliente which one would you sugest,i m more into the swinging side than only nudism.

Blog Entries
    I think you might have a tie although I would go with the resort that has a theme planned the week you are there and see if the "theme" or special event meets your criteria

thanks!i see you goin to hedo in june, i just went last month for the ms noswimsuit ,was fun.hope you have a blast.i see by your profile your in florida.any other places and resorts you sugest in florida where you can be naked and have fun.take care,ivan.ps im planning to go in august first to florida then hit hedo for the for the colourful fantasies.

Blog Entries
    Yes, I'm doing Hedo again and can hardly wait.

As for Florida, I'd suggest you check out two other venues.

The Rooftop Resort in Hollywood (between Miami and Ft. Lauderdale) which is old but on weekends and special events has some great crowds

Fantasy Fest in Key West which is every Halloween week in October where bodypaint constitutes a costume on the street and private parties rival Hedo

thanks again!i did check out the rooftop resort website,seems kool.is it far from south beach.ive never been to florida but sure looks a swinging place.hows the area around the rooftop?so which one would you choose paradise lakes, caliente or rooftop on a weekend and theme parties at all the three places.

Blog Entries
    It is 17 miles north of South Beach. The beach boardwalk behind the rooftop is nice with weekend mini-concerts, restaurants, shops and bars. As for which to choose, I'd do any--for me, it all depends on what is happening the time I choose.

thanks for all the advice.ill trouble you again for advice.i saw your profile you have travelled a lot, so out of your experience besides hedo any other place in this planet you sugest is a must go(something like hedo or wilder lol)