Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: You'll recognize me by....

Cool Recognize my hubby with 3 pieces of metal in his balls. Yup. No

I am new on this site, still trying to figure out how to navegate this site.

Quote Originally Posted by EastWest View Post
    Oddly enough, we look a lot like

<==========

LOL

Soon we fly.

well, you'll definitely hear me before you see me!!! maybe that small heart on my inner ankle? lol

Quote Originally Posted by spankme422 View Post
    I'll be with him lol and aphrodesiacs fiancee too Im sure.
    And with me as well!

You'll recognize me as the tall, African-American girl with a "Moe loves Mo" tattoo on the left side of my stomach in a circle. Inside the circle is a lock. He-Moe has the same tattoo with the key in the center of the circle (you'll have to look more closely to see his...No, not for that reason! (get your minds out of the gutter,lol)! He is just darker skinned, so his tattoo is harder to see)
    "Are you feeling Hedo's Mojo yet?"

Hedonism II, April 21-28 2012

mo@hedomojo.com

Quote Originally Posted by funcouple_nepa View Post
    lol us too... when r u going?

oh you willspot tats on me too mike has none but i have 5 including a tramp stamp with a pentagram
    UGH!! We're not going til next February. I'm already itchin' to get there! We're going for my husband's 30th birthday! He has 3 beautiful large pieces...one on each arm and wings on his upper back. I have a large back-piece that goes from the top of my spine to my low back...Egyptian symbols, helicopter rotor wings, maltese cross all tied up with corset lacing. Others include a NASA memorial on my wrist, 9/11 memorial on my left ankle, and another Egyptian symbol on my right arm.

I'm actually contemplating posting pics of our tats so anyone who's gonna be there when we are will recognize us!!

Quote Originally Posted by Monieb View Post
    And with me as well!

You'll recognize me as the tall, African-American girl with a "Moe loves Mo" tattoo on the left side of my stomach in a circle. Inside the circle is a lock. He-Moe has the same tattoo with the key in the center of the circle (you'll have to look more closely to see his...No, not for that reason! (get your minds out of the gutter,lol)! He is just darker skinned, so his tattoo is harder to see)
    I have seen your pic. I am looking for the hot sexy women that fills the little Hedo Mojo shorts out just as they should be. With all do respect of course Mrs.Moe

See you on Wed

Buck
    Hedo II April 20th- 27th 2011 virgin trip
    Hedo II April 22 - 28 2012 With Hedo Mojo
    Hedo II April 12 - 19 2014

Get my mind out of the gutter? But it's been there the last few weeks... It's quite comfortable where it is. o_O

Side note, I'm far more of a drinker but I'd love to light up with ya Mo and co!
    Hedo II April 19-25 2011 -- Our first visit was AWESOME
    Hedo II July 9-17 2012 -- Honeymoon visit was SEXY

Quote Originally Posted by aphrodisiac View Post
    Get my mind out of the gutter? But it's been there the last few weeks... It's quite comfortable where it is. o_O

Side note, I'm far more of a drinker but I'd love to light up with ya Mo and co!
    Omg that excites me I dont think I have EVER smoked with you !

Quote Originally Posted by spankme422 View Post
    Omg that excites me I dont think I have EVER smoked with you !
    So, does that mean that we all have a smoke date, lol?

mo@hedomojo.com

haha love your post!
    And with me as well!

1996 Hedo III 1st visit
    Hedo II Spring & Fall yearly
    2012 Freedom Takeover cruise

Damn! We have no tatoos. Starting to feel left out here. lol! Love to lay out but lave to hang out by the bar(even more if there is a swim up bar). We are both friendly and down to earth. He is a riot and I am mellow. So mellow you wont be able to tell if I smoked or not which we enjoy...Now once my drinks kick in it's a whole nother story. Everyone has an ass so cant go by that so have to figure this out!

1996 Hedo III 1st visit
    Hedo II Spring & Fall yearly
    2012 Freedom Takeover cruise

Quote Originally Posted by seafoodkid View Post
    Damn! We have no tatoos. Starting to feel left out here. lol! Love to lay out but lave to hang out by the bar(even more if there is a swim up bar). We are both friendly and down to earth. He is a riot and I am mellow. So mellow you wont be able to tell if I smoked or not which we enjoy...Now once my drinks kick in it's a whole nother story. Everyone has an ass so cant go by that so have to figure this out!
    Thats ok seafood we do not have any either I will bring some cool rub on ones so we do not feel left out,thats where will be too at the swim up bar can't wait 2 weeks!!!

I've got wings!!!!!

Heck yeah I do the rub on Tat's. They look real enough for meeeee. I am a needle phobic. NO PAIN, NO Problem. See ya soon. I bring some tat's with me too. NO PROBLEM. Just fix the slide.

I would have to be drunk and stay drunk for weeks to get a real tat, and call me chicken. A real one for me would be ??? got to want it bad. NOt drunk yet. darn.
    Last edited by 2peasnapod; 04-15-2011 at 06:44 PM.

Have you ever tried the Henna tattoos? They last for about 2 weeks and look pretty darn authentic. I got one several years ago and fooled a lot of people with it! (not at Hedo, in "real life")

mo@hedomojo.com

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast