Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Easter at Hedo 2 April 21-25 who's all going??

Blog Entries
    less than 30 hours to goo,., virgins no more....

I would totally suggest an easter egg hunt with plastic easter eggs! put a number inside and then do something fun with the numbers.

ie;#2 "a foot massage from the guy/girl standing to your right"
    #4 "go get shots for the gang"
    #6 BODY SHOT!

Quote Originally Posted by magjoy View Post
    I would totally suggest an easter egg hunt with plastic easter eggs! put a number inside and then do something fun with the numbers.

ie;#2 "a foot massage from the guy/girl standing to your right"
    #4 "go get shots for the gang"
    #6 BODY SHOT!
    Chris and I were actually talking about doing something similar to this. That's an awesome idea though and I'll run it by him. Thanks for your suggestion I knew all of us could come up with something fun to do haha

Quote Originally Posted by Peeps29 View Post
    Chris and I were actually talking about doing something similar to this. That's an awesome idea though and I'll run it by him. Thanks for your suggestion I knew all of us could come up with something fun to do haha
    For fun poolside:

50-100 ping-pong balls and a sharpie: make up your own "Who ever catches this ball shall ... (#)" game, a'la:
    •#1 - Kiss someone you've wanted to kiss all week but haven't
    •#2 - Tell your real S/O about the person that you'd most like to hook up with
    •#3 - Give this ball to someone else, they have to do a body shot off of you...
    •#4 - Give this ball to a random person, and they get to tell you what to do...
    •etc.

I took this from a response to the Hedo Checklist thread, sounds like the same kind of thing, we could use the eggs instead of ping pong balls....is anyone bringing the plastic eggs?
    October 19-27, 2018
    April 6-15, 2018
    April 9-16, 2017
    March 25-April 3, 2016
    April 9-15, 2015 -- Our Honeymoon!!!
    April 12-19, 2014
    April 22-29, 2012
    First timers to Hedo--April 19-26, 2011

You could also play truth or dare but with the colored eggs! ! some colored eggs are truth other colors are a dare!! already have the questions or dares in the eggs!!

I'm going to bring the eggs. I'm just trying to figure out how many to bring lol. Oh the airport staff is going to love me Hahahahaha

All,

Well, I'll be arriving one day (Saturday) before Easter, and get to stay for a full week. I'm a single guy (outcast), but if someone wants me to help label eggs or anything else to coordinate some Easter events . . . of course, I'd be willing to do so. I could even be the impartial judge, if needed.

Basically, I'm a pretty talkative and likable guy once people get to know me, but I've never been in a setting like Hedo. I'm totally ready to get a away from the daily work crap, and have reserved my self to the fact that I may be spending a lot of time alone in Jamaica. In fact, I'm quiet nervous about baring all (including my belly) . . . but then again, I'm totally excited about being clothes free for a week.

As a hedge against being shunned as a single, I've purchased two educational books for me to read while hanging out alone on a recliner, if needed. (I'd like to get a good start on a tan for the summer)

Of course, I'd rather be conversing and visiting with others, rather than reading a book, so if anyone needs help setting up Easter hunts, etc, let me know. I won't be arriving until the Saturday before Easter, so I can bring last minute items that you all may have forgotten.

BTW, you can locate me easily because I'll be the fairly quiet and non-pushy guy with the "Nude-Texan" cup.

Take care,

Mike
    The newly "Nude-Texan"
    Hedonism II
    April 23 - April 30, 2011

Dear Mr. Texas guy,
    I'm Jenny and I will definately be friendly (I'm a happy drunk), I will not jump to any conclusions about someone I don't get to know first and I would consider going even if I was single too. I would love to help with Easter festivities as well but I am already packed and have no room for eggs. If you have any room in your luggage bring some more and we will make use of all of them I am sure. It will be fun to come up with the ideas and tasks to put in the eggs Anyway we look forward to meeting you on Saturday and hopefully keeping you thoroughly entertained so no need for the educational reading!
    October 19-27, 2018
    April 6-15, 2018
    April 9-16, 2017
    March 25-April 3, 2016
    April 9-15, 2015 -- Our Honeymoon!!!
    April 12-19, 2014
    April 22-29, 2012
    First timers to Hedo--April 19-26, 2011

Jenny, et al,

Oakie-doakie . . . I'll run by the store tomorrow and bring a couple of packs of plastic easter eggs, along with some sharpie markers.

I'll see everyone on Saturday, and I'll look for that tatoo to identify Jenny.

Happy traveling to all,

Mike
    Hedonism II

Tex,

Look for my tat on my back and big belly up front. Trust me you wont be able to miss me. Look forward to meeting you next Sat

Buck
    Hedo II April 20th- 27th 2011 virgin trip
    Hedo II April 22 - 28 2012 With Hedo Mojo
    Hedo II April 12 - 19 2014

Well, most of the Easter crowd are probably already in Jamaica or on their way.

I went ahead and purchased a couple of bags of plastic eggs to bring along, although I doubt that there will be a shortage.

Cheers,

Mike L.
    Hedonism II

I purchased a big ol box of 220 tonight so we should be good lol. Goodness I hope so

Quote Originally Posted by Peeps29 View Post
    I purchased a big ol box of 220 tonight so we should be good lol. Goodness I hope so
    With a name like "Peeps"......

Happy Easter!

See you guys there,
    ScubaSteve Video

Rule #1) Never argue with an idiot. They pull you down to their level, then beat you with experience.

See all you Bitches there.. Just think I just booked last week.............. wohoooo
    SLS PHILLY1271 or e-mail Ryan22446@gmail.com

[/SIGPIC][/SIZE][/B]

Another great week.. SUMMER CAMP 4 ADULTS!!!

Peeps is a short version of my last name and that's what I've always been called lol. It's hilarious.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast