Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: From a Hedo 1st timer - Apr 5-10

Here Here, if all the single guys at Hedo took lessons from the single cruiser, there would never be a thread on single guys at Hedo misbehaving.
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

Our bodies are stuck here in the MW, but our hearts and minds are at Delroy's.
    Quote Originally Posted by FrednPatti View Post
    This is one cool single guy! We love our Single Cruiser!!! *hugs*
    I agree! We love our single cruiser. CSG you definitely are not. Thanks for the good conversation and some good laughs this past week. I hope we see you with us again next year as our token single guy.
    :
    Featuring Dick Ballsack & Trixie Cummings
    Triple H Productions

Hedo II
    -Hedo in November 11/2008
    -Kitten & Angel's Spring Fling 4/9/11 - 4/17/11
    -Kitten & Angel's Spring Fling 4/7/12 - 4/16/12
    -Kitten & Angel's Spring Fling 4/6/13 - 4/13/13

I did try to be fair and say that most of the single guys were cool, and that we were told that usually there are typically very few issues with single men, and we just so happened to get our share and someone else's share too. There were a few single dudes that we talked to and it was cool. I really don't want to paint a picture that single guys at Hedo are all pushy pains in the tushy, because that's not the case. But I am quite sure that the people of this board already know that there are gonna be a few dickburps, but only a few, and not to discriminate against single guys just cuz they're single.

That said, it is kinda strange when single guys sit in the hot tub and watch people without saying anything, or jerkin' their gherkin and watching. BUT I am sure it's not that easy for a single guy to try to squeeze into a convo with a gang of couples, so I can feel the single guys' pain a little bit.

...Thank you for the kind words, Paul!
    Chris & Chay
    Hedo II Deflowering April 5 - 10th, 2011
    Sloppy seconds ~ April 28 - May 6, 2012
    3rd time's a charm ~ May 9 - 13, 2013
    Then ~ March 28 - April 4, 2014

Detour to Temptation Cancun ~ June 2016
    Back to Hedo ~ March 19 - 25, 2017
    Goin' home again - soon come ~ March 30 - April 4, 2018

SLS ~ Fancy757

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by CeeNCee View Post
    I did try to be fair and say that most of the single guys were cool, and that we were told that usually there are typically very few issues with single men, and we just so happened to get our share and someone else's share too. There were a few single dudes that we talked to and it was cool. I really don't want to paint a picture that single guys at Hedo are all pushy pains in the tushy, because that's not the case. But I am quite sure that the people of this board already know that there are gonna be a few dickburps, but only a few, and not to discriminate against single guys just cuz they're single.

That said, it is kinda strange when single guys sit in the hot tub and watch people without saying anything, or jerkin' their gherkin and watching. BUT I am sure it's not that easy for a single guy to try to squeeze into a convo with a gang of couples, so I can feel the single guys' pain a little bit.

...Thank you for the kind words, Paul!
    Great trip report! We've had issues over the years with some single guys, but we've also met some very nice ones (including Dick, the Single Cruiser from the Kitten and Angel's group that we went with a couple of weeks ago). Dick, you're a real gentleman. I think some single guys go with the wrong idea of what Hedo is. They would do well to spend some time on this board because many of them would decide not to go and the ones that went would behave themselves better. Nice single guys can have a great time and even hook up, but the creepy ones will surely spend their vacations alone. We don't mind the "lookers" at the hot tub, but the ones that become stalkers are troubling and I have had to have a "heart to heart" talk with a few of them. Glad you handled it well and didn't let the experience spoil your vacation.
    8/9/11 to 8/21/11 SOON COME, BUT NOT SOON ENOUGH!!! Kitten & Angel's Spring Fling 4/5/12 to 4/14/12

Thanks, CandG, and I am sorry we never crossed paths while we were there.
    Chris & Chay
    Hedo II Deflowering April 5 - 10th, 2011
    Sloppy seconds ~ April 28 - May 6, 2012
    3rd time's a charm ~ May 9 - 13, 2013
    Then ~ March 28 - April 4, 2014

Detour to Temptation Cancun ~ June 2016
    Back to Hedo ~ March 19 - 25, 2017
    Goin' home again - soon come ~ March 30 - April 4, 2018

SLS ~ Fancy757

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123