Thread: First time visit questions

First time visit questions

My girlfriend and I are going to Hedo 2 the first week of July as Hedo virgins. We have a few questions about the trip:

1) What type of electrical outlet plugs are in the rooms? We know the are 110v/50hz, but are they stll similar to USA style plugs or do we need to get some adapters for things like battery chargers?

2) What sort of kiosks and things are on site? Can we get things like Henna tattoos/body painting, or do we need to bring our own stuff?

3) How much cash should we bring with us for a typical stay? I know it is all inclusive/no tips, but things like the above henna stuff presumably costs money, and I doubt they take US dollars.

Any tips would be greatly appreciated...

1. The same.

2. They do body painting sometimes, but its with cheap stuff. They might do henna at the spa now but they didn't before.

3. Most places DO take US dollars and most prices are in US dollars. However most places also take credit cards. So if you don't plan on leaving the resort you really do not need much money. Most of the cash you'll spend will be at the airports. I would say $200 and a credit card is plenty.
    Chris
    Site Administrator
    AdultTravelForum - |The Naked Truth about Hedonism II|Slut Wear|Site Themed Clothing

My boyfriend and I are going to hedonism II for the first time in July 16-21 and have a few questions like :

1) what type of clothes in general should we bring? Do we have to bring anything for the toga nights?
    2) what other events do they have

1) You are brining clothes? We took lot's of clothes but really didn't wear them much. Is really up to you what you want to do. You need to be dressed for dinner but how casual, fancy, slutty etc you want to be is a matter of choice. You can bring togas or use sheets, towels, washcloths..............

We learned early on that Less is More. We now just bring one med. sized suitcase for the both of us...and most of that is slutwear or skimpy cover-ups. If you want to go all out for the Toga Party, Mardi Gras or PJ Party, you may want to bring your costumes with you. However Hedo does provide you with sheets for the Toga Party.(How you put them together is your challenge) Regarding bringing money,.....in the resort you will only need US $ if you want to shop in the store for souvenirs, American beer, suntan oils or such. The Duty Free Shop takes CC cards or US $. However, you can win enough bottles of rum by participating in the many events to NOT have to buy any booze to bring back home. Yes, you should have some US$ for airport transfers, food and such, but if you stay for a week or two, you shouldnt have to soend more than 200-500 dollars and that's a lot. For example, I took 2000 with me...and hadnt spendt a dime, no..I spent 20 on Ganja and a pipe. I would have come back to the country with 1850.00 until my wife found a ring at the Duty Free Shop that she just "Had to Have"! I still cmae back with $`1000.00

Mike and Ruthy

I just bring a couple pairs of shorts and some T's for when we go to the main dining area and a nice shirt for the restraunts, Patty just has slut ware and bathing suiet coverups ... and of corse our togas and other theme wear.
    We were always taught to share... how well we learned that lesson
    March Madness at Hedo III ...March 14 - 21, 2010. Come join the FUN

March Madness at Hedo IIIhttp://www.4hedonism.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=3336&dateline=1194822  307
Your Current Signature Picture
    March Madness Yahoo Group

Hello bonbeachcpl I guess we where at hedo at the same time we where there 05/26/2006 to 06/4/2006. I hope you 2 had as much fun as we did. We are already thinking in booking trip #5.

Hi! :-)

Quote Originally Posted by latincpl
    Hello bonbeachcpl I guess we where at hedo at the same time we where there 05/26/2006 to 06/4/2006. I hope you 2 had as much fun as we did.
    We too!!! :-))))

Greetings from Germany

ANdrea + Stephan

Hey Andrea and Stephan did you get our message?

WE must have been there at the same time

Hi Latincpl....guess we must havebeen....We had a great time and really wanted to stay a couple ofextra days, but we jusst couldn't. We are planning our next trip as we speak, probably for in the fall....Octoberish, if the weather doenst screw with us as it did last year at that time. We may go the Hedo III for 5 days and then to Hedo II for another five, since we/ve never been to III. Look forward to seeing you guys there ....Respect.

Mike

Speaking of themewear, how much is really needed? There doesn't seem to be a lot available for guys. We have the toga, some club stuff, and pj night stuff. Wearing polyester bell bottoms seems a bit hot in the summer though. Any good sources for guy stuff that is aimed at straight guys? Presumably it doesn't matter after a few drinks :-).

OTOH, is it possible just to pretty much hang out naked 24/7 (other than eating)? Is that what most people do? I figure we'll have to do _some_ prude beach just to have pictures to take back to the family.

Going to be a fun (and hot) July 1-7. Good thing we don't have to wear much (or anything).

Also, is there a good time to plan for sleeping? I'm kind of thinking something like 4-8 am and 3-5 pm or something like that.

Thanks for your answers. Now off to get some body paint, henna, and temporary hair dye....

I would check the site to make sure they're having Toga night - when I went Dec 2011 it was black and white night

Be sure to check out www.jwst.com. You'll find the answers to many of your questions there, and much more.

You guys realise this is a thread from 2006.......
    LUSH - Ladies Untamed Sexy Hedonistic - April 16-23, 2022

Click here to book your April trip!!!

Quote Originally Posted by FunkyKim View Post
    I would check the site to make sure they're having Toga night - when I went Dec 2011 it was black and white night
    Maybe a theme change in six years is a good thing?

Cheers,
    ScubaSteve Video

Rule #1) Never argue with an idiot. They pull you down to their level, then beat you with experience.