Thread: Heading to Hedo III June 8th - June 12th---

Cool Heading to Hedo III June 8th - June 12th---

Any couples out there going to be there same time? Care to share any secrets that are known to veterans of Hedo III so that this newbie couple will not be ill prepared? Lorenzo's Birthday Bash and Castaway Cave Dwellers are going to be there then...anyone know of these groups...? good/bad---Let us know
    Last edited by alittle2x2fun; 06-04-2006 at 01:39 PM. Reason: Adding something

Oooh. I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but the Lorenzo Birthday Bash is a huge pain in the ass. We were there at the same time as them last year and it really detracted from the trip (not ruined, by any means, but detracted). Lorenzo seems to think he owns the place and barks orders at people - and areas of the resort are shut off for him. His quad takeover is also one of the loudest things we've ever heard, mostly with him on the mike. That said, he avoids the nude area as do most of the people who come to be with him. The piano bar's a good refuge at night, too.

The Cave Dwellers, on the other hand, are a blast. They, too, take over the resort, but in a way that's more in the spirit of Hedo. They're very inclusive and very wild. I seem to remember them putting up a love swing last year by the nude pool... They have a Yahoo Group you can potentially join to get to know their members at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/hedoiiijune2001/

Have fun! And tell Destiny we'll see her in September!!

Thanks for the info...will definitely look into the Cave Dwellers.--tried the link and unfortunately didn't work... :-( any other link that you think we could use?
    Last edited by alittle2x2fun; 06-04-2006 at 02:56 PM.

You have to sign up for the Yahoo group, but it may be by invitation only. (Been a year since we joined.) You can find more info (and send 'em a note) at http://www.cavedwellersrule.com/

(note: doesn't seem to be working right now, but has worked fine in last few days. Give it a bit for them to kick the server's ass.)

Who the f**k is Lorenzo?
    Martha & Barry
    Jamaica Geminis

lorenzo is a radio host from chicago. and while i've had fun with both groups, the crowds are COMPLETLY different. yeah, they can be a pain in the ass but so can the cavedweller. well let me rephrase that. members of each group can be a pain in the ass. its really to each his own. the lorenzo group tend to have a younger crowd than the cavedwellers so if your young, you'll have fun with the lorenzo group. if your older and or more mature and feel free about letting it all out, then chances are the cavedwellers are for you. 99% of them are about being free, all about fun, and no bullshit.

hope this helps.. I arrive on the 11th and look forward to hanging out with both the cavedwellers and fire and desire.. have fun

Yeah I know the Cavedwellers. Some in our group have traveled with them, I'd just never heard of this Lorenzo guy.
    Martha & Barry
    Jamaica Geminis

We just returned from Hedo and I will tell you that Lorenzo is a pain in the ass. We made the mistake and did not check the calander. We should come in 5 days later and we would only have had to deal with HOOD for a day or so. I'm sorry, if I wanted to spen my vacation in the Hood, we would have booked in Compton.

What?

If You Don't Mind Me Asking, What Do You Mean By "in The Hood"?

s&a... you should keep your racist comments to yourself... if you dont like the environment, stay your ass at home. its a little funny that you would post it there and not approach anyone there with your hood comment..

We will be there 7/6-7/10-

Blog Entries
    OK...
    New to Hedo.
    So, this birthday bash will be going on during my trip.
    Is this a true Hedo experience, or is this just another HBCU/Greek party?
    Why aren't people going to the nude side?
    Are the people associated with the event all hetero, or is there a chance that I will meet other bi women?
    Let a sistah know something!

ebony...

yes there are some bi folks there... yes its like a greek party. and while some people go to the nude side, its not a nude group. its really just a predominantly black huge party.

hope this helps...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by keilamym View Post
    ebony...

yes there are some bi folks there... yes its like a greek party. and while some people go to the nude side, its not a nude group. its really just a predominantly black huge party.

hope this helps...
    Thank you!

We actually will be going from June 9-16th the whole time Cavedweller are going to be there. We met them last year and it was a blast! I am 27 and dh is 30. Ebony lots of bi women out there so no worries I am sure you will find someone to have fun with!