Thread: WE are now no longer virgins

WE are now no longer virgins

This was our first visit and our first time at a nude friendly resort.

Our trip started with a delay at the airport and we arrived at the resort at late in the afternoon starving. Off to our room to shower and back for diner. Of course we were too early for the buffet but Goddess Week was on and having a get together at the main pool. Thanks for the finger food as that allowed us to wait for the buffet to open.

First day at the beach was a little odd as this was our first visit to this type of resort. Found some lounge chairs and sat ourselves down under the shade of a tree. Off with the swim trunks and bikini and time to soak it all in. It only took us a few minutes to get comfortable walking around the resort naked and we never looked back.

Although not the best beach in Negril (actually the prude side looks better) we spent each and every day lounging under a tree and floating on a cushion. The nude pool was not for us (to many people) and the prude side only had a few people and some of them were naked. It appears that during goddess week (or is this all the time) nudity is accepted just about everywhere. We swam naked at the main buffet pool everyday before going to our room on the prude side to prepare for diner.

The food at the buffet was great. We never went hungry. In fact we both gained a few pounds. The beach party was equally great with the same great food and service.

Although the rooms are dated they were comfortable. A fridge stocked with a few beers would be a great addition to make. Would have been nice to come back to the room after a day in sun and have a cold beer or soft drink. Never had an issue with hot water or the AC.

Would we go back.......for me it's a big yes...for the girlfriend same answer. She has already said that she needs to start shopping for sexy outfits. Not outrageous but sexy. Not having to wear anything is liberating. In fact the girlfriend is having a great deal of trouble deciding whether to return or go elsewhere as planned next year.

To anyone hesitating on going to Hedo. Don’t. Just go and enjoy it. There is no pressure to participate in anything and even if your looking for a quiet couples type of vacation this place did it for us. Sure you do see some hanky panky but who cares. It was not the rule but rather the exception.

great report !! Makes me even mor eexcited for our trip . T minus 32 days and counting !!

Thanks for the report!! Glad you had a good time!!

Liz
    Liz & Chris

Registered User cnjcpl4whatever's Avatar
    Hedo is a clothing optional resort, except for places like the main dining room and the front desk,
    RESPECT EVERYTIME
    ALL THE TIME,
    JOHN & TERRY
    April 17th to 29rd 2023 Trip 18

If you book a room with a hot tub, they do include a mini-fridge that is stocked with drinks. I do think they should make this standard for all rooms.
    H2 Trip #10: June 14-30, 2014

Blog Entries
    Great report!!! Glad you had a great time!!!
    Next Trip July 25th 2015 - August 1st 2015!
    Hedo II July 26th 2014 - August 8th 2014 The Happy Bastards Returned!
    Hedo II July 30th - August 13th 2011 The Happy Bastards Returned!
    Hedo II August 2010 The Happy Bastards Returned!
    Hedo II August 2009 The Happy Bastards 1st Reunion!
    February 2009 "The Happy Bastards" was formed!
    Hedo II August 2008 Virgin Trip
    FaceBook: "Bigdog1960"
    Happy Bastards!
    Grinnin and Barin It since 2009!!!

We are heading down 5/26-6/2. 1st timers but very open people! We have a jacuzzi room but not on the nude side. Couldn't get one on the nude side-----BUT it was important for us to have a Jacuzzi. Do they have have mini refrig's in ALL Jacuzzi rooms??
    This web site is AWESOME. Thanks for your feed back.
    L & L
    Laura & Lew

Congrats on the great time. As a nervous guy going for the first time.....reports like this give me confidence. Thanks

All the hot tub rooms are "supposed" to have fridges. But it is Jamaica....

Quote Originally Posted by baghdaddy1 View Post
    Congrats on the great time. As a nervous guy going for the first time.....reports like this give me confidence. Thanks
    I would not hesitate...not even for a second. especially if your partner is up for it. Nothing happens unless you want it. That is what we experience. WE are not into the scene and therefore hung around the beach and had a wonderfull relaxing couples week. As as I said in my review we both would go back in a heart beat. Great weather, great resort, great food, great service and all the lovin you can take. What can be so bad. Go......I hope you both enjoy it.

Registered User caughtyoulookin's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Hedo can be so many different things to so many people. Some here wouldn't recognize the Hedo you saw because they party and mix & mingle constantly. Never a dull moment. Others like yourselves, have a quiet, relaxing, restful time and come away completely satisified in a whole different way. We take advantage of both by relaxing for a few hours and then pour it on with a group of friends. Viva la Hedo!
    I'm not as good as I once was, but I'm as good once as I ever was.

Great trip report and very happy you guys had such a great experience!! We hope to catch up with ya on a trip in the future!!
    xoxo